Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

2 accounts, diamond1 & diamond 3 for csgo knife

Hi, since I've quit league and moved over to CSGO I'm looking to trade my two accounts that are Diamond 1 and Diamond 3.

First account is Diamond 3 (30+ LP) with 108 champions and 39 skins.
    Noticable skins are: pax jax, k9 nasus, kitty cat katarina, definitely not blitzcrank and lots of other imo nice skins.

--------------------------------------------------------

Second account is Diamond 1 (30+ LP) with 35 champions and 8 skins.

Trading for M9 bayonet vanilla, blue steel, case hardened, stained or karambit vanilla, blue steel, case hardened, night, stained, or a nice butterfly one
    for the diamond 1 acc i'll take any exterior on any of these cause of the lack of skins but has a good winrate and rank.
    as for the diamond 3 acc it has skins worth quite abit so id expect something more, could be a better knife or just additional skins thats nice

I'm only going first to very high vouched people, if you want to use a middleman you'll pay the fees.
    If you man up and go first I'll throw in another Diamond 5 account if you'd like that aswell but it has close to no champions at all, no skins either.

Interested or having any questions? Send me a PM or add me on steam;
    [steamcommunity page]/id/rrubenh3h3/ (just add /id/rrubenh3h3/ at the end of steamurl and youll find me, or search for me.)
    Last edited by dasrub; 07-13-2014 at 05:16 AM.

Thanks
    bumpster

Everywhere and everything at once, I am you and you are me, we are the same ~
    Thanks
    I don't play CSGO but I am made of money, is there any way I can buy you this item with real money?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceitful View Post
    I don't play CSGO but I am made of money, is there any way I can buy you this item with real money?
    hey there.
    um.. i dont know how to work that out since the chargeback risks on paypal ^^
    how much are you willing to pay? and what would your preferred way do this deal?

I also added you on steam (noticed you havent been on for 4 days tho) to talk further.

edit: also added you on skype, hoping to not creep you out too much with all this adding :P
    Last edited by dasrub; 07-14-2014 at 12:00 PM.

Everywhere and everything at once, I am you and you are me, we are the same ~
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dasrub View Post
    hey there.
    um.. i dont know how to work that out since the chargeback risks on paypal ^^
    how much are you willing to pay? and what would your preferred way do this deal?

I also added you on steam (noticed you havent been on for 4 days tho) to talk further.

edit: also added you on skype, hoping to not creep you out too much with all this adding :P
    Sorry we couldn't reach an agreement :/

Btw OP, you might want to change your title since it is a bit false informative. Since you are only trading 1 of the accounts for the knife.

Also, you need to have picture proof ready when you are trading something this big. This is a $200 trade, and you provided no proof here or skype.
    Last edited by Vibrations; 07-14-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceitful View Post
    Sorry we couldn't reach an agreement :/

Btw OP, you might want to change your title since it is a bit false informative. Since you are only trading 1 of the accounts for the knife.

Also, you need to have picture proof ready when you are trading something this big. This is a $200 trade, and you provided no proof here or skype.
    oh, now i see where you got that from, that you thought it was both accounts for one knife, i was abit confused but i get it now, will change it.

had no idea i needed to have proof actually ready when trading, i would have easily proven to you with a screenshot or as you suggested, a PM ingame as proof.
    thanks buddy, i'm new to trading and even though we couldnt reach an agreement you gave me feedback which helps alot.

btw, you were really quick to remove me and after you told me you assumed it was for both accounts i thought about it and i could actually agree with a trade for both the accounts for a knife, but one that would be abit more expensive than the first one i was talking about. that one would be ~$350 so if you still feel like trading, im up for it just add me back. if not, thanks for your time and feedback on the thread

Edit: I cant seem to find the edit button for the firstpost. how do i edit it?
    Edit2: just to clarify about the proof part, it sounds abit messy as ive always had a hard time explaining myself, oh well..
    of course i know i need to provide proof, and i would do so when needed but just didnt think i needed it like.. ready instantly when he accepted me on skype.
    most of my posts looks like scammish i gotta admit that but again, i am willing to go first to people who are really trusted or if anyone wants to use a trusted middleman
    Last edited by dasrub; 07-14-2014 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks
    you actually could come to an agreement... You dont need CS:GO to buy the items, so just trade it in steam..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling674 View Post
    you actually could come to an agreement... You dont need CS:GO to buy the items, so just trade it in steam..
    sweet thanks

Thanks
    Bump, still got both.

Thanks
    bump!! Still got them both.

1 acc for a nonstat knife, both accs for a stat

Thanks
    bumP! ))

Thanks
    bumppppppppppppppppp

Thanks
    Tried adding you on Steam but can't find your ID.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    your steam name doesnt exist..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vernin View Post
    Tried adding you on Steam but can't find your ID.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goonzaja View Post
    your steam name doesnt exist..
    oh crap, updated my steamprofile last night.. it's rrubenlol, not rrubenh3h3 now.

steamcommunity /id/rrubenlol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast