Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by farer View Post
    Does it really work?
    Works for me

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blurrito View Post
    I got vac banned using sunkist's triggerbot so...
    Orly and i got vac'd for using ahk's

Thanks
    ways not to get fucked in the ass:
    1. don't use public cheats from any forum even if undetected sooner or later vac will detect it and all the people using it will get analy rekt by vac.
    2. using trigger bot and the cheat u have purchased has auto-shoot on the trigger bot dont use it, if you do make sure wallhack is off since u might 1 tap people miles away with trigger bot.
    3.while using esp (wallhack) dont look at players trough walls or if u cant hear them cuz their walking (but you can see them) dont pre-fire since they are walking.
    4.NEVER use aimbot ever
    5.dont buy cheap shitty hacks.
    6.if you get called out for hacks in comp dont deny or admit it just dont say anything
    7.dont use bunnyhop since even legit players have been banned for not using script or hacks to bunnyhop.
    8.dont tell anyone that you are hacking (duh)
    9.die sometimes like if you are planting or defusing bomb and u cant hear them but u can see them with esp dont stop to kill them then continue defusing.
    10.dont go 1v5 AWP clutch 4-7 rounds into the match
    11.dont just check same spot where they are coming from. example: 3 people at a-long on dust 2 are there waiting for the time to strike and you are at catwalk watching and waiting, switch over to watching catwalk thinking someone is there (even tho they are all at a-long).
    12.when using trigger bot for AWP, deagle use trigger bot dash (if you hack doesnt have it do not those 2 guns trust me makes it look like pure hacks)
    If you have any more questions add my skype and ill answer them. skype: ******jesusroajs31

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12