Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

The future of this section.

Hey guys! I kind of lurk MPGH and then come back, and then leave and shit. I hang out in IRC channels and other forums too etc etc.

Anyways, after I left AQW for good, I've gotten really excited for AQ3D to be fully released to the public. I think this will bring a whole new wave of members, or at least activity to this section again.

What are your thoughts on the future of this?

Also, can we get a AQ3D forum section now?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroInsanity View Post
    Hey guys! I kind of lurk MPGH and then come back, and then leave and shit. I hang out in IRC channels and other forums too etc etc.

Anyways, after I left AQW for good, I've gotten really excited for AQ3D to be fully released to the public. I think this will bring a whole new wave of members, or at least activity to this section again.

What are your thoughts on the future of this?

Also, can we get a AQ3D forum section now?
    It looks interesting as a game, but it's impossible to tell if it'll bring a large number of new players.
    A forum section can be requested for it, but the prerequisite is usually that there is already at least one working hack to release. Otherwise the section is just empty and pointless :P
    As it's a Unity game, it's nothing like any of the other AE games in terms of its creation, will be cool to see what happens (if anything).

Thanks
    I highly doubt AQ3D will be successful as it just ruins the idea of AQW..
    AQW was fun because it was simple and fun to play.
    AQ3D will most definately be confusing to all player and I think they are just wasting time on it. Im not saying it wont be fun but it will not be as enjoyable as AQW..