Thanks

Legit game, not so legit DLC (Steam)

So how can I play a legit game I bought from Steam but use pirated DLC (without getting banned/suspended of course)? I'm looking at Sleeping Dogs and Sanctum 2, not so sure about Sanctum 2 as it has multiplayer but Sleeping Dogs is single player but the DLC on Steam has achievments. Anything to bear in mind? Just tell me everything there is to know about legit game + pirated DLC because I don't want you to go through an essay length block of questions

Thanks
    You should have a look at the https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=754 payday 2 section, a lot debate on DLC unlocking there.

Thanks
    Well it seems I need an unlocker.

Thanks
    I started replaying Sleeping Dogs yesterday and it seems like a cool idea to have all DLC.
    Human knowledge belongs to The World.

Thanks
    Pretty sure you can't get "pirated" DLC, since I'm pretty sure the DLC's are already installed in the game, and needs to be unlocked by buying them, obviously going though Steam servers. I own the game, and tried to put the pirated "unlocked" DLC files, didn't work. Your best bet would be to torrent the game with all the DLC's pre-installed

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lorddraks View Post
    Pretty sure you can't get "pirated" DLC, since I'm pretty sure the DLC's are already installed in the game, and needs to be unlocked by buying them, obviously going though Steam servers. I own the game, and tried to put the pirated "unlocked" DLC files, didn't work. Your best bet would be to torrent the game with all the DLC's pre-installed

Like I wrote above, you can unlock/play the DLC even if you do not own it on steam. Obviously just putting in the torrented files will not make it work.