50% off Today only!! >>PAYDAY<< Your online career starts now.

Posts 1–15 of 146 · Page 1 of 10
50% off Today only!! >>PAYDAY<< Your online career starts now.

>50% DISCOUNT TODAY ONLY!<
Standard:$53.99 ----> $26.99

Premium:$79.99 ----> $36.99

Live $18,000 Earnings Proof!






1. Chargeback will result in a scam report.
2. No leaking/Modifying/reselling of the ebook.
If you purchased the Premium package, a full refund will be given if you make no money in 60 days and can provide proof that you didn't. I can reject any refund I deem worthy. People who purchased the Standard package do not get the full refund option.

When you buy this product your support will be the original seller of this product. I will provide you with his skype when necessary.
I am a authorized reseller for this. I will provide proof if necessary.

I will be giving vouch copies away for a short period of time for those I chose.
You must follow the required credentials to receive a vouch copy.

Contact info:

Skype: Spirtboymad1
Pm
Waiting for someone to try this and give feedback.
I can take a vouch copy if you find that I meet your requirements. @Truly Free
Provided vouch copy for Rejected
Waiting on vouch.
Vouch Review
The first thing I would say is that the price of this ebook is definitely worth it, there is so much potential of earning money from this because with PayDay you get 5 methods that can easily make you money, there are also 3 bonus ebooks aswell! Each method in PayDay is in a lot of detail and if you can't understand the text then he also provides pictures in case you don't get it, these methods are very different from each other apart from 3/4 and are not blackhat/illegal in any way! Some on these methods require a little bit of work it seems to be able to start getting money and keep it going but he has methods in there to help you make it autopilot. I have to say this is one of the best methods I have seen in a long time on this forum that doesn't seem saturated and has a lot of potential to make a lot of money!

Originality - 10/10
Mentions being sold on another forum by a different person to OP but he has shown me has has permission to resell! Also I have not seen these methods before!

Price - 8/10
It's a good price and you will EASILY make your money back. You can try each method to see which one works and gives you the most money!

Support - 9/10
OP Is very helpful as I was asking questions about this ebook and even told me which ones he would recommend for making money off his own personal experience!

Compatibility - 9/10
This works WORLDWIDE! Each method works worldwide and can be changed to suit where you live!

Time and Effort - 8/10
It may take some time to set this up depending on what method you choose but you could easily make up to $200 depending on how determined you are and certain methods you choose!

Ease of Use - 8/10
An extremely easy method to use as this ebook contains many pictures as well as OP giving you support on the way in order to make money back!

Content - 10/10
This Ebook has so many methods to making money and the thing is each one has the potential to make soo much money! There is a lot of content to PayDay and it is definitely worth checking out.

Overall Rating - 9/10
PayDay looks like a great method to receiving money from its various methods that can range from little to no time to setup and autopiloting or being determined and putting some work in order to receive a lot more. Overall this is one of the best methods of making money that I have had to vouch for!
Great, polite and quick seller! This looks really good tbh. Thanks again! <3 VOUCH!
My daily bump is daily.
Bought it and will let you guys know how it turns out.
I can vouch for you, here's my format:
 
Format
Quality: ?/10
Review: (Elaborate on quality score)
Recommend: (Whether or not the product is worthy of the asking price)
Then message me on skype br0
Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
Then message me on skype br0
Done .
Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post

Done .
u bttr giv a gud vouch br0
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post


u bttr giv a gud vouch br0
Rejected is superior.



Quality: 8/10

Review: The methods are very detailed and they're all unsaturated/unique but the ideas aren't very comfortable for new e-money earners, it's more for knowledgeable e-book users interested in learning more methods. However, if someone is bright enough they could easily develop some of the methods into a small business of sorts and start earning the proposed $300/day

Recommend: Slightly steep but still worth the asking price, would recommend to all e-money earners interested in fresh methods.
Posts 1–15 of 146 · Page 1 of 10

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?