Thanks

Cool Team Fortress 2 premium/item adder

Hello to all. I searched internet and I am pretty sure that there is premium hack or item adder, but no requested this. So if someone can help PLZ post here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by Flame102030 View Post
    Hello to all. I searched internet and I am pretty sure that there is premium hack or item adder, but no requested this. So if someone can help PLZ post here
    Items are server sided. There is not possible way to give yourself items. I'm pretty sure there was an exploit with the gift-a-pult but it was patched a few weeks ago. If you see any tutorials on the internet related to sending emails using your login details, do not listen to those. They are for hijacking/phising purposes. All the item generators are fake and contain viruses. If someone had an item generator, I'd seriously doubt they'd share it, since the tf2 economy would be worse than it already is today. You have to be some sort of god-like hacker to be able to achieve that. you have to get your items the legit way.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Or do some l337 super server haxing bruh
    MPGH is my new place
    -=Messin wit cs:go=-

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BoogleBalls View Post
    Items are server sided. There is not possible way to give yourself items. I'm pretty sure there was an exploit with the gift-a-pult but it was patched a few weeks ago. If you see any tutorials on the internet related to sending emails using your login details, do not listen to those. They are for hijacking/phising purposes. All the item generators are fake and contain viruses. If someone had an item generator, I'd seriously doubt they'd share it, since the tf2 economy would be worse than it already is today. You have to be some sort of god-like hacker to be able to achieve that. you have to get your items the legit way.
    TNX for the info about this. But I don't mean this type of item adder. VAC will ban you in 1 min if you use this. I read that item drops are on some time but I can't code or anything close to this. So I think (some good hacker maybe) this can be changed. Item drops are on server time and it gives to random player. It happened to me to go in server and get item less than a minute and to play in other server for 6 hours and don't get item. So I think that is hackable in some servers. Or to change the item it gives. Or even to see after what time item will drop. About the premium I think some parts of it are stored on your PC (like the GOLD in Unturned) as dll. So I hope this helps someone or give him an Idea

Thanks
    TNX for the info about this. But I don't mean this type of item adder. VAC will ban you in 1 min if you use this. I read that item drops are on some time but I can't code or anything close to this. So I think (some good hacker maybe) this can be changed. Item drops are on server time and it gives to random player. It happened to me to go in server and get item less than a minute and to play in other server for 6 hours and don't get item. So I think that is hackable in some servers. Or to change the item it gives. Or even to see after what time item will drop. About the premium I think some parts of it are stored on your PC (like the GOLD in Unturned) as dll. So I hope this helps someone or give him an Idea
    Nah its all server side valve is too smart to store that in client side :P and I imagine soon enough unturned will figure it out and do the same

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LegacyXP View Post
    Nah its all server side valve is too smart to store that in client side :P and I imagine soon enough unturned will figure it out and do the same
    But what about if YOU are the hoster? You should be able to give items whit a hack than

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    But what about if YOU are the hoster? You should be able to give items whit a hack than
    Just stop, there is no way to hack into the item server. The "closest" anyone has got to an item hack is editing the item schema. Even if you did hack in to the item server, it'd be an equal offense to be hacking in the PayPal server.

Thanks
    Go to TF2 servers IRL and hack them and while your at it pls send me some Unique Vintage Genuine Strange Collector's Unusual Haunted Community Self-Made Valve (quality) Max's Severed Head/Bills/Earbuds xD!