Artix Entertainment
Hi everyone,
As some of you know I've been in contact with AE (continued...) for a little while now and I have learnt a few things.
Well... to shorten the story, Artix Entertainment as a business is really not as bad as some of you (and as I used to) think it may be.
Yesterday I put in a request for one of my first ever AQWorlds accounts to be unbanned and restored to me. Did I think they would do this for me? No chance. Did they? They did!
While well aware of my past 'hacking' activities they were kind enough to not only restore the account I requested - here, but also the account named "Oliboli8769".
I know that these accounts may not be the best equipped, but I haven't had control of these for quite a while.
Taking all of this into consideration, both of those accounts have had little to none spent on them, making me doubt my original belief of AE being 'money stealers'.
Have I benefited them in any other way to make them restore my accounts? No, if anything I've annoyed them in a rally of emails.
However, I often see people claiming that the reason they involve themselves on these forums is because of their hate against the company, similar how I used to think. I don't believe that at all now.
To the point - if you're going to involve yourselves in these forums and create 'hacks' for the game, I think it is unfair for you to excuse yourself by blaming AE as a company, dampening their reputation. Instead- say because you want to cheat in the bloody game.
I'm well aware I'll get one or two people saying that "I'm an AE spy" or I'm a "traitor" now, but that is not at all true. And those who read carefully will understand the point I'm trying to get across.
The reason this has come to my attention is because I have recently seen some signs of AE struggling in terms of profit (posts about it on the DN's, the discontinuation of some of their games...) If you're willing enough to cheat in a game, then you're willing to say that you love it. Continue 'hacking' the game by all means, but think carefully when it comes to accusing AE of 'money stealing' and whatnot. All staff are paid on a constant, like any other job.
Oliboli8769
As some of you know I've been in contact with AE (continued...) for a little while now and I have learnt a few things.
Well... to shorten the story, Artix Entertainment as a business is really not as bad as some of you (and as I used to) think it may be.
Yesterday I put in a request for one of my first ever AQWorlds accounts to be unbanned and restored to me. Did I think they would do this for me? No chance. Did they? They did!
While well aware of my past 'hacking' activities they were kind enough to not only restore the account I requested - here, but also the account named "Oliboli8769".
I know that these accounts may not be the best equipped, but I haven't had control of these for quite a while.
Taking all of this into consideration, both of those accounts have had little to none spent on them, making me doubt my original belief of AE being 'money stealers'.
Have I benefited them in any other way to make them restore my accounts? No, if anything I've annoyed them in a rally of emails.
However, I often see people claiming that the reason they involve themselves on these forums is because of their hate against the company, similar how I used to think. I don't believe that at all now.
To the point - if you're going to involve yourselves in these forums and create 'hacks' for the game, I think it is unfair for you to excuse yourself by blaming AE as a company, dampening their reputation. Instead- say because you want to cheat in the bloody game.
I'm well aware I'll get one or two people saying that "I'm an AE spy" or I'm a "traitor" now, but that is not at all true. And those who read carefully will understand the point I'm trying to get across.
The reason this has come to my attention is because I have recently seen some signs of AE struggling in terms of profit (posts about it on the DN's, the discontinuation of some of their games...) If you're willing enough to cheat in a game, then you're willing to say that you love it. Continue 'hacking' the game by all means, but think carefully when it comes to accusing AE of 'money stealing' and whatnot. All staff are paid on a constant, like any other job.
Oliboli8769
that really was beautiful tbh I never had any problems with ae when my email got hacked I told them the story and they even gave my account back


