Thanks

Exclamation Should You Still Hack With Cheat Engine?

No Now that Arma has a better Anti Cheat Engine, Update you best stay away from it, matter of fact, Arma 3 Hacking, We should all it over, For those who can't afford to buy multiple accounts like Evskin, Extasy, Lystic, Etc. Stay away from hacking in Arma 3, Unless you want to get banned in Arma 3, You can say good bye to playing Arma 2, Arma 2 OA, etc.

Code:
    The BattlEye anti-cheat engine now handles bans across Arma 3, DayZ and also new SteamID-based bans issued in Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead. So, for example, a ban in Arma 3 will also apply to Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead and conversely.
    Welcome to MPGH
    ARMA 3 Helper
    Starting Posting/Foruming As of 7-14-14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    This is bad information. First off cheatengine and methods like it are still the ONLY way to execute scripts that will guarantee you will not receive a ban.

Now the true released version of cheatengine can be detected by Battleye yes. This is because Cheatengine injects a Speedhack.dll into arma 3 whenever you select the process. This is what causes bans. Arma 3 also detects all windows with the text Cheat Engine 6.2 in the title. So if you find a cheatengine like program that does not have either of those (Speedhack or cheatengine title) then you will be perfectly safe using it for ALL Arma games.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lystic For This Useful Post:

lilarron2000 (08-16-2014),wirychair32 (08-16-2014)

Thanks
    Thanks for information Lystic.
    Welcome to MPGH
    ARMA 3 Helper
    Starting Posting/Foruming As of 7-14-14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    oh my god man , i didn't know that thank you so much for the info lystic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
    This is bad information. First off cheatengine and methods like it are still the ONLY way to execute scripts that will guarantee you will not receive a ban.

Now the true released version of cheatengine can be detected by Battleye yes. This is because Cheatengine injects a Speedhack.dll into arma 3 whenever you select the process. This is what causes bans. Arma 3 also detects all windows with the text Cheat Engine 6.2 in the title. So if you find a cheatengine like program that does not have either of those (Speedhack or cheatengine title) then you will be perfectly safe using it for ALL Arma games.
    This is semi-true information but the part where you said that Cheat Engine is the ONLY way to execute scripts without getting a ban is false. It's the only way for people who don't know how to program past SQF but writing your own private hacks works better because once it's written, it's no work to 'inject', and you can do a lot of other things in memory that wouldn't be detectable at all by an antihack (FUD no recoil for example).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by gknova61 View Post
    This is semi-true information but the part where you said that Cheat Engine is the ONLY way to execute scripts without getting a ban is false. It's the only way for people who don't know how to program past SQF but writing your own private hacks works better because once it's written, it's no work to 'inject', and you can do a lot of other things in memory that wouldn't be detectable at all by an antihack (FUD no recoil for example).
    All that information you just gave is completely off topic and incorrect. Im sorry if i offend you in saying that you must be trying to show off that you have no knowledge in how anticheats work. Writing a memory hack is easily detectable by battleye. All battleye needs is one signature and your entire cheat is detected. Using a cheat-engine type cheat is harder to detect because there is no signature change and no traces left behind accept the modified memory.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lystic For This Useful Post:

zeusallmighty11 (08-18-2014)

Thanks
    Lystic, this was the guy who was calling into question your integrity on skype, seems he has public beef also

Edit: Memory cheating is, for want of better words, boring and lonely.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by evskin View Post
    Edit: Memory cheating is, for want of better words, boring and lonely.
    Well i would disagree memory cheating is fun in its own way but it is in no means an undetectable solution to cheating

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
    All that information you just gave is completely off topic and incorrect. Im sorry if i offend you in saying that you must be trying to show off that you have no knowledge in how anticheats work. Writing a memory hack is easily detectable by battleye. All battleye needs is one signature and your entire cheat is detected. Using a cheat-engine type cheat is harder to detect because there is no signature change and no traces left behind accept the modified memory.
    Nooooo sheettttt Battleye needs a signature. The hard part comes when getting that signature in the first place. Sure, every running byte of all running processes is sent to them but it's not like they're going to detect a cheat that only one person has. That's how the cheat providers fail, and where I succeed .