Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Unban Player_Gammer (right one)

Hi MPGH,
    It's Player_Gammer here, i'm opening this staff dispute doe i know there's 99% of possibility of getting my dispute denied.

I'll try to make this as simple as possible so you can all understand my position.

My profile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2332273
    Staff disputes already opened regarding my cases: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=835330 and https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=839773
    Why i was banned 2 times?

First i was banned for scamming but then i refunded the user, (Dramtic and i are very good friends now doe)that i had scammed so i got unbanned and blacklisted such as my brother (Haxxxer007) by @Flengo.

Why sould i be unbanned?
    Reason 1: Well although you think i'm an stubborn idiot that never learns i'm not, i didn't violate the rules it was my brother. I know what you'll think, this idiot think we will fall out on the brother/dog/neighbor excuse, but you ask @Symmetrical if we are the same person or not and you'll get an answer.

Reason 2: @Busted! and @Lovroman said if the decision was up to them they would unban/unblacklist me, Lovroman even offered himself to monitorize me and all and you can confirm with them what i'm saying (@Maxedout also can confirm you all i'm legit).

Reason 3: Not really a reason... Anyway although i had already refund Dramtic i also gave him a 60$ worth free account when he hadn't any acc to play with and also already busted although with help of @Flengo and Symmetrical, 5 scammers got banned because of me, i can say i busted 6 to be honest as who told @ridill about the stolen account and all was me, @ridill can confirm you that.

Reason 3.1: I just made a deal with @Dramtic two days ago he went first and all went fine, same happened with @[RAPGOD]EMINEM a few weeks ago.

Reason 3.2: Because @Dramtic sent this to @Flengo: "Flengo Player_Gammer is so legit believe i went first all went fine, we're best friends now he even gave me a 60$ acc worth for free when i had no acc to play, you know not everyone gives a 60$ acc worth for free... Plus it wasn't him that screwed up it has his brother, he already proved he and his brother aren't the same person to Symmetrical, Lovroman and Busted said that if the decision were up to them they would unban and unblacklist him (no ofense intended), then give him another oppurtinity because he didn't waste your oppurtinity he every talked me about how you were an excelent gmod, do it for me i beg he's a very nice and helpful guy,then you know the oppurtunity you would give me if i done something that had lead me to a perm ban? Let him spend that oppurtinity for me he 's such a nice guy and legit guy plz i beg you have fait in him at the slightest error you can reban him plz Flengo"

Reason 4: Because i wanted and i still want to become a minion because i like a lot this community, i even sent a message to @Liz about it two times and also because i want to become a donator.

Reason 5: Because i like MPGH a lot and i like helping out our community and also because when @Riddick requested a ban to be placed on the accs he said @BACKD00R said he wouldn't ban me or my brother, but note that i'm only asking to i be unbanned not my brother as it was fkin* stupid brother that screwed all up.

Reason 6: At the slightest error you can re-ban permanently again.
    Reason 7: Because I know of three possible scammers alt that must be banned: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/552287-majood.html, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2762089, that idiot scammer has his main A.V.A. account name lel and https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2515616, please I p check them all as I heard similar scammer banned accs names to that one and I’ve other things that lead me to think they’re scammers.
    No matter what you all decide i deeply thank you all for your time.
    @Liz, @Hero, @Flengo, @BACKD00R, @Symmetrical, @Lovroman and @Busted! please check this.

PS (to Flengo): Although you're ignoring me on skype i still admire your job a lot and want to be your friend and thanks for the opportunity you gave me and sorry if you feel i wasted it, although it appears so i didn't wasted it...
    PS ([U]to all of you[U]): The only reason i didn’t opened a dispute myself it’s because when I tried to do it it appeared the following error: “You are not allowed to post links.”
    Hey guys

Selling A.V.A accounts

Selling Minecraft alts

Selling Optifine capes

Aliance of Valiant arms

Accounts sold: 5

Traded: 3

Scammed: 1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Never met anyone like him. He is legit (ofc), always in a good mood... He is such a good friend like Patric and Spongebob... Dont know what else to say about him... He is every good thing on this planet... He never deserved to be banned.. (sry for my english)

Thanks
    Wait so, you were banned for scamming then you refunded the person and you were unbanned and blacklisted. What are you banned for as of now?

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    He's a scammer and carried on trading although he was blacklisted, as I was told this over Skype when somebody asked me if he was legit.

And @Dramtic it's not my problem any longer as I don't work on this site anymore... Thank god!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Riddick For This Useful Post:

[RAPGOD]EMINEM (08-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    He did contact me to let me know the account that was sold to me had been stolen from a friend of his.

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    @NormenJaydenFBI i tried to edit the post but somehow it appeared an blanc space, anyway my bud Player_Gammer said the i say this to you: "Then i got banned again because my brother violated the blacklist rules and as we've the same ip and all i got banned with him to."
    Hey guys

Selling A.V.A accounts

Selling Minecraft alts

Selling Optifine capes

Aliance of Valiant arms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    He's a scammer and carried on trading although he was blacklisted, as I was told this over Skype when somebody asked me if he was legit.

And @Dramtic it's not my problem any longer as I don't work on this site anymore... Thank god!
    @Riddick you got the wrong impression of him, plus don't take it as an offense but your presence wasn't solicitated here... And plus if he's a scammer which he isn't why would Backd00r refuse to ban him when you requested a ban on him and just a tip i think you shouldn't talk that way about Player_Gammer as he kept a secret of a thing him and you both know you did and that it could lead you to serious consequences.
    Hey guys

Selling A.V.A accounts

Selling Minecraft alts

Selling Optifine capes

Aliance of Valiant arms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramtic View Post
    Hi MPGH,
    It's Player_Gammer here, i'm opening this staff dispute doe i know there's 99% of possibility of getting my dispute denied.

I'll try to make this as simple as possible so you can all understand my position.

My profile: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2332273
    Staff disputes already opened regarding my cases: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=835330 and https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=839773
    Why i was banned 2 times?

First i was banned for scamming but then i refunded the user, (Dramtic and i are very good friends now doe)that i had scammed so i got unbanned and blacklisted such as my brother (Haxxxer007) by @Flengo.

Why sould i be unbanned?
    Reason 1: Well although you think i'm an stubborn idiot that never learns i'm not, i didn't violate the rules it was my brother. I know what you'll think, this idiot think we will fall out on the brother/dog/neighbor excuse, but you ask @Symmetrical if we are the same person or not and you'll get an answer.

Reason 2: @Busted! and @Lovroman said if the decision was up to them they would unban/unblacklist me, Lovroman even offered himself to monitorize me and all and you can confirm with them what i'm saying (@Maxedout also can confirm you all i'm legit).

Reason 3: Not really a reason... Anyway although i had already refund Dramtic i also gave him a 60$ worth free account when he hadn't any acc to play with and also already busted although with help of @Flengo and Symmetrical, 5 scammers got banned because of me, i can say i busted 6 to be honest as who told @ridill about the stolen account and all was me, @ridill can confirm you that.

Reason 3.1: I just made a deal with @Dramtic two days ago he went first and all went fine, same happened with @[RAPGOD]EMINEM a few weeks ago.

Reason 3.2: Because @Dramtic sent this to @Flengo: "Flengo Player_Gammer is so legit believe i went first all went fine, we're best friends now he even gave me a 60$ acc worth for free when i had no acc to play, you know not everyone gives a 60$ acc worth for free... Plus it wasn't him that screwed up it has his brother, he already proved he and his brother aren't the same person to Symmetrical, Lovroman and Busted said that if the decision were up to them they would unban and unblacklist him (no ofense intended), then give him another oppurtinity because he didn't waste your oppurtinity he every talked me about how you were an excelent gmod, do it for me i beg he's a very nice and helpful guy,then you know the oppurtunity you would give me if i done something that had lead me to a perm ban? Let him spend that oppurtinity for me he 's such a nice guy and legit guy plz i beg you have fait in him at the slightest error you can reban him plz Flengo"

Reason 4: Because i wanted and i still want to become a minion because i like a lot this community, i even sent a message to @Liz about it two times and also because i want to become a donator.

Reason 5: Because i like MPGH a lot and i like helping out our community and also because when @Riddick requested a ban to be placed on the accs he said @BACKD00R said he wouldn't ban me or my brother, but note that i'm only asking to i be unbanned not my brother as it was fkin* stupid brother that screwed all up.

Reason 6: At the slightest error you can re-ban permanently again.
    Reason 7: Because I know of three possible scammers alt that must be banned: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/552287-majood.html, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2762089, that idiot scammer has his main A.V.A. account name lel and https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2515616, please I p check them all as I heard similar scammer banned accs names to that one and I’ve other things that lead me to think they’re scammers.
    No matter what you all decide i deeply thank you all for your time.
    @Liz, @Hero, @Flengo, @BACKD00R, @Symmetrical, @Lovroman and @Busted! please check this.

PS (to Flengo): Although you're ignoring me on skype i still admire your job a lot and want to be your friend and thanks for the opportunity you gave me and sorry if you feel i wasted it, although it appears so i didn't wasted it...
    PS ([U]to all of you[U]): The only reason i didn’t opened a dispute myself it’s because when I tried to do it it appeared the following error: “You are not allowed to post links.”
    By the way! I'm dramtic i made the thread for my friend Player_Gammer he deservse a unban
    Hey guys

Selling A.V.A accounts

Selling Minecraft alts

Selling Optifine capes

Aliance of Valiant arms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Player_Gamer is NOT a scammer!! He has no freaking reason to scamm someone! If he was a scammer why would he give a free 60$ acc even doe he had refunded Dramtic already? Player_Gammer is legit as hell!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to minebill For This Useful Post:

Dramtic (08-19-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post
    Player_Gamer is NOT a scammer!! He has no freaking reason to scamm someone! If he was a scammer why would he give a free 60$ acc even doe he had refunded Dramtic already? Player_Gammer is legit as hell!
    Treu, First he gave me a refund like 30 dollar then! a account from 60 dollar! So what's scam on it?
    Hey guys

Selling A.V.A accounts

Selling Minecraft alts

Selling Optifine capes

Aliance of Valiant arms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dramtic View Post
    @Riddick you got the wrong impression of him, plus don't take it as an offense but your presence wasn't solicitated here... And plus if he's a scammer which he isn't why would Backd00r refuse to ban him when you requested a ban on him and just a tip i think you shouldn't talk that way about Player_Gammer as he kept a secret of a thing him and you both know you did and that it could lead you to serious consequences.
    What secret and what consequences? Are you talking about the fact that he posted my MPGH name on my main AVA account and tried to get it banned. Or what?

Don't forget that he and his supposed brother were trading and using their MPGH contacts to do this while they were both blacklisted. That's why they got re-banned!

Anyway: It's not my problem any longer as I'm not staff here...So keep me put of this from now on please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Why did you replie on it it then, And Btw. About that ava main, screenhot thing, You said it was okay. so what's your goddamn problem? Im here to unban my friend .... Not to talk with you so stop thos -Dramtic
    Hey guys

Selling A.V.A accounts

Selling Minecraft alts

Selling Optifine capes

Aliance of Valiant arms

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    My friend Player_Gammer told to i post this: "Riddick you know perfectly what i was talking about and it had nothing to do with your main A.V.A. acc, just to you to know i know your new ava acc name... I could ask for a ban to be placed on your acc but i didn't... Think to yourself why... And when did i traded while blacklisted? I like MPGH to much to blow up Flengo's chance which i didn't, although it might appeared so btw don't worry you won't be dragged to my dispute anymore... Regards Player_Gammer"

Thanks
    Dispute denied. It's the same reason over and over. Your brother did it, so every person under your IP gets banned.

There is no real way to prove that your brother is the one that did it. Hell, you both could have skype chated w/ video with Symm and showed you're both different users, yet you could have merely plotted how your brother should act. The possibilites are endless on how you can prove it. Either way, what I said in the beginning of this post already overrules that.

You're not getting unbanned.
    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (08-20-2014),Dramtic (08-19-2014),Riddick (08-19-2014),Symmetrical (08-21-2014)