Threadstarter
    Hi, I'm prettier than you
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post

In which case I'll back off Last time i tried to make my point I ended up being stalked and battered by someone - Problem avoided lol.

-On other note, be careful on the people you give vouch copies to, i dont qualify but the guy above who got one was way worse lol, Also when they request a vouch copy assure they try to ebook before attempting to vouch. There have been many vouch reviews given even by staff that assure a product is great then when purchased it has no results (My personal opinion/request).
    I'll give you a copy add me on skype.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Turner View Post
    I'll give you a copy add me on skype.
    I don't qualify, if I take a copy I'm afraid that people might just batter your post up about giving vouch copies to unqualified members, I did add you on skype though, however, a I will tell you on skype (or told idk) the risk is yours.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Bump still for sale.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    So, I spoke with the OP and ended up accepting the vouch copy he was free willing to give.
    My review is as it goes below:
    All grades are based on a scale of 0-10

Originality: 7
    -The eBook describes a method that is actually known but it's not necessarily known to the forum due to the forum being hack based or completely game based, this method does not involve gaming in any form. On another note, seeing as I can't find another session to label this as, the method is completely white hat, there is 0% chance of you getting into any issues or doing anything illegal.

Time: 9
    -When I refer to the label of "Time" I refer to how early you will receive money and how time consuming this method is. In my personal opinion you can profit in the first 24 hours of purchase of this eBook easily. Your motivation and the time at which you start is what will determine your results. Progress is a piece of this eBook.

Accessibility: 8
    -This eBook is accessible to everyone. Everyone can profit from this as long as they have a PayPal (Preferred) in order to receive money from whatever service you will be doing. As mentioned above, it's completely white hat so when I say service don't think it will be anything illegal or black hat. However, this method, in my opinion does have a bit of an age range since the skills required for this may vary vastly on the age of the person.

Legibility: 10
    -The seller of this eBook or whoever actually wrote it seems to have amazing grammar skills. Everything is legible and clearly explained and described. If you can't understand it, it could possibly be your lack of the basic ELA, meaning this wouldn't be for you since English is an important factor in this.

Professionalism: 10
    -This refers to the seller himself when spoken to, he does contact you if you decide to contact him when he's not available. He's also very professional about his product and will answer questions freely as long as they don't expose the method itself. I do have to admire that with the questions I asked him he was able to answer them and still keep the important details of the eBook a complete secret.

*On another note, this eBook method is profitable to one's extent. If you feel you have at least 30 minutes, or if you actually enjoy English courses then I can assure you, there will be some profit from this. There's also the option to invest in order to profit from this as well, but that's completely optional. I actually recommend buying this eBook, and I will take my own example and try the eBook soon so I can say if I profit from it or not, meaning this review will not be a waste at all.*

Overall Score: 8.8 ~ 9

*The overall score is an average of all the above scores, however, it's also based on the fact that you can profit from this with ease if you understand it's concept and actually attempt it*

If you require any more information or assistance, feel free to contact me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to johne1 For This Useful Post:

Gaydow (08-25-2014)

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
    So, I spoke with the OP and ended up accepting the vouch copy he was free willing to give.
    My review is as it goes below:
    All grades are based on a scale of 0-10

Originality: 7
    -The eBook describes a method that is actually known but it's not necessarily known to the forum due to the forum being hack based or completely game based, this method does not involve gaming in any form. On another note, seeing as I can't find another session to label this as, the method is completely white hat, there is 0% chance of you getting into any issues or doing anything illegal.

Time: 9
    -When I refer to the label of "Time" I refer to how early you will receive money and how time consuming this method is. In my personal opinion you can profit in the first 24 hours of purchase of this eBook easily. Your motivation and the time at which you start is what will determine your results. Progress is a piece of this eBook.

Accessibility: 8
    -This eBook is accessible to everyone. Everyone can profit from this as long as they have a PayPal (Preferred) in order to receive money from whatever service you will be doing. As mentioned above, it's completely white hat so when I say service don't think it will be anything illegal or black hat. However, this method, in my opinion does have a bit of an age range since the skills required for this may vary vastly on the age of the person.

Legibility: 10
    -The seller of this eBook or whoever actually wrote it seems to have amazing grammar skills. Everything is legible and clearly explained and described. If you can't understand it, it could possibly be your lack of the basic ELA, meaning this wouldn't be for you since English is an important factor in this.

Professionalism: 10
    -This refers to the seller himself when spoken to, he does contact you if you decide to contact him when he's not available. He's also very professional about his product and will answer questions freely as long as they don't expose the method itself. I do have to admire that with the questions I asked him he was able to answer them and still keep the important details of the eBook a complete secret.

*On another note, this eBook method is profitable to one's extent. If you feel you have at least 30 minutes, or if you actually enjoy English courses then I can assure you, there will be some profit from this. There's also the option to invest in order to profit from this as well, but that's completely optional. I actually recommend buying this eBook, and I will take my own example and try the eBook soon so I can say if I profit from it or not, meaning this review will not be a waste at all.*

Overall Score: 8.8 ~ 9

*The overall score is an average of all the above scores, however, it's also based on the fact that you can profit from this with ease if you understand it's concept and actually attempt it*

If you require any more information or assistance, feel free to contact me.
    Thank you! Next vouch copy will only be for staff!

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    Bump ******************************
    @Symmetrical move to ebooks please
    Last edited by Gaydow; 08-28-2014 at 10:32 PM.

Threadstarter
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Trusted
    Cocksucker
    Thanks
    BUMP FOR SALE STILL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12