I know, there have already been a few of these posts scattered over the past couple of months. However, this item has been so hard to come by for me now that I have maxed out my diamond capacity and have 9 totems. This is the only drop I need for jugg items, so I figured I would give it a shot asking for help.

I use a wireless internet connection so using the le bot version is difficult in the first place since I tend to lose connection pretty often. I previously used it to jump from chaos lord to chaos lord and manually defeat tibicenas, but now I find that the le bot version won't even join the djinn map. If anyone would be able to give me some tips on how to get this item fast or possibly a link to another bot that they have found useful I would really appreciate it! Le Bot has been awesome for me so far and has brought me from flunk to hunk =p Essence of defeat regeant is just one of those quests that is ridiculously tedious and I would love to hear some input on what anyone else does to farm it. Thanks!