Thread: Naruto 689

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Naruto 689

Thoughts?
    I personally think nothing really happened during this chapter...It's just the same but this time with Kakashi and his dual sharingans. Sakura is still pretty much useless still waiting for her to become viable again...if she ever was.
    Contact me: VM/PM
    Vouch Thread

"Teachings that do not speak of pain, have no meaning."
    -Itachi Uchiha

Thanks
    All I have to say is: lol @ Sakura trying to become relevant again lmao

Was an alright chapter I guess, but with its approaching end it's kinda obv these next few chapters will dish out the same bs material they've been coming out with for weeks now haha c:
    former name on this siteistress1337
    I love Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka <3

Originally joined this site @ 2k10 but had to move to other accounts after a series of losing my pw's and shit, and i dont want to link my first account because of the shit i would post on it(especially two threads that make me look like a real sad cunt ahah but wdy expect from a 11-12 yo at the time xD)

Thanks
    Fuck Naruto. The last chapter was an ass pull. This is garbage as well. Kishimoto went and lost his mind when he pulled those "child miracles" and made something happen that made no sense (Kakashi getting the eyes + Susanoo) just to get Kakashi relevant again. If he wanted to make Kakashi relevant, he should have done something that made sense, not an ass pull.

/rant over
    Last edited by Hero; 08-20-2014 at 10:07 AM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Kaguya has rinnengan, byakugan, sharingan. Doesn't see above her, through naruto's clone, or use any techniques like "Divine push" or gravity, or any of the Sharingan, but relies on kimmimaro's power.

Kaguya also has the ability to instantly teleport everyone and herself without the need to touch them, yet doesn't at any point.

Naruto is just shit, sorry.
    ----------------

That sexy ass Bleach though, amirite?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Kaguya has rinnengan, byakugan, sharingan. Doesn't see above her, through naruto's clone, or use any techniques like "Divine push" or gravity, or any of the Sharingan, but relies on kimmimaro's power.

Kaguya also has the ability to instantly teleport everyone and herself without the need to touch them, yet doesn't at any point.

----------------

Ermehgawd..I just realised *Glass shatters*
    Contact me: VM/PM
    Vouch Thread

"Teachings that do not speak of pain, have no meaning."
    -Itachi Uchiha

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

----------------

It was shit, they are not using logic in naruto anymore. It was shit, and still is.

BUT THAT BLEACH THO.
    there's nothing left for you here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Misery View Post

It was shit, they are not using logic in naruto anymore. It was shit, and still is.

BUT THAT BLEACH THO.
    I just can't take naruto seriously because they haven't even defined Kaguya's powers correctly and she isn't defined clearly in the story.

:/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

----------------

To be fair, She never had to actually fight anyone, during her time she just wrecked house and nno one could stop her. This is literally her first fight against other people using ninjustu.

But the Kikashi thing is annoying, I'm guessing Obito soul resides in Kikashi, which is turing this manga into some Disney level type shit.

Though this does confirm, and I said this a long time ago in some thread somewhere. If Obito had both his eyes he would be OP, not even Madara could stop.

----------------------------------

But dat Saboo vs Fujitora dooooooooooo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    To be fair, She never had to actually fight anyone, during her time she just wrecked house and nno one could stop her. This is literally her first fight against other people using ninjustu.

But the Kikashi thing is annoying, I'm guessing Obito soul resides in Kikashi, which is turing this manga into some Disney level type shit.

Though this does confirm, and I said this a long time ago in some thread somewhere. If Kakashi had both of Obito's eyes he would be OP, not even Madara could stop.

Can we agree that Sakura is shit and will always be shit? I mean, I see how they tried the, "Punch the strongest ninja in the universe so you can look cool" plan, but it just looked anti-climactic. Sakura is like the healer in an RPG:

1. She heals people and keeps people alive
    2. She does nothing besides that
    3. She does little to no damage more than 1/2 the time.

You cannot make someone cool when they were basically made, from the beginning, to be a loser.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

Can we agree that Sakura is shit and will always be shit? I mean, I see how they tried the, "Punch the strongest ninja in the universe so you can look cool" plan, but it just looked anti-climactic. Sakura is like the healer in an RPG:

1. She heals people and keeps people alive
    2. She does nothing besides that
    3. She does little to no damage more than 1/2 the time.

You cannot make someone cool when they were basically made, from the beginning, to be a loser.
    Idk, I think she's still legit. She actually figured out Obito technique first. Yep, go back to when they met him in the forest and Naruto first tried to attack him.

And she gets overshadowed because she's in a team with Sauske and Naruto.
    If she landed in any other team she'd be just fine, and maybe better than some of the guys in the other groups.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Idk, I think she's still legit. She actually figured out Obito technique first. Yep, go back to when they met him in the forest and Naruto first tried to attack him.

And she gets overshadowed because she's in a team with Sauske and Naruto.
    If she landed in any other team she'd be just fine, and maybe better than some of the guys in the other groups.
    I can agree with that on some level, Tenten had the same thing happen to her; Neji and Rock Lee overshadowed her and she was just left behind. Same with Ino too, actually.

Wait. I think that's just what happens to kinoichi, now that I look back. All the girls don't get enough attention because the creator made the guys so fucking interesting. Huh. I guess I gotta give you props for opening that door for me.

Anyways, I dunno about Sakura. I mean, yeah she saw through Obito's power, but she still does not seem anymore interesting than Hinata or Tenten.

Actually, Tenten is shittier than Sakura. She summons weapons, that's basically it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Yeah can't wait till that "heats up".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]KING (08-24-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry

I can agree with that on some level, Tenten had the same thing happen to her; Neji and Rock Lee overshadowed her and she was just left behind. Same with Ino too, actually.

Wait. I think that's just what happens to kinoichi, now that I look back. All the girls don't get enough attention because the creator made the guys so fucking interesting. Huh. I guess I gotta give you props for opening that door for me.

Anyways, I dunno about Sakura. I mean, yeah she saw through Obito's power, but she still does not seem anymore interesting than Hinata or Tenten.

Actually, Tenten is shittier than Sakura. She summons weapons, that's basically it.
    You got to remember how old Naruto is.

When we first started watching, we were all in middle school/elementary school, and we were young and not that intune with story telling at the time. Most of us got hooked into Nartuo when Cartoon Network showed the Rock Lee vs Garra fight.

My point is that we were young and were never go to care about female characters and definently not buy female character toys the stuff like it. So Kishimoto didn't take time to market the females. Females especially at that time weren't going to watch Naruto.

So ten years later, we've all grown up, and realizes females in a story is a great thing, well its to late cause Kishi dialed in the demographic and its not going to change.

-----------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Well.. No other way to say how a God dies. Naruto always been shit on fights.
    Ohhh Naruto saves the day with his dont give up rasengan! Woooptidooo Its the ninja way

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    You got to remember how old Naruto is.

When we first started watching, we were all in middle school/elementary school, and we were young and not that intune with story telling at the time. Most of us got hooked into Nartuo when Cartoon Network showed the Rock Lee vs Garra fight.

My point is that we were young and were never go to care about female characters and definently not buy female character toys the stuff like it. So Kishimoto didn't take time to market the females. Females especially at that time weren't going to watch Naruto.

So ten years later, we've all grown up, and realizes females in a story is a great thing, well its to late cause Kishi dialed in the demographic and its not going to change.

-----------------
    Actually Kishimoto's hatred for Sakura and other female characters is completely understandable.

When 90% of the cast isn't really important, it's understandable that a lot of the side characters aren't developed. Sakura just falls under that category.
    -----------------------------------------------

You also have to remember naruto is for the same group as Yu-gi-oh and Pokemon.

It's not a show about X-group of people, but a story about the main protagonist and his rival. While the chunin exams may have mislead the reader into thinking that the story was about a group, everything after that clearly shows that it's focused solely on Naruto and Sasuke.
    (and just a note: That pairing is pretty weak compared to other rival shows).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast