Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How to hide your hacks.

How do you hide your hacks? How to avoid VAC bans? Well this is the tutorial for you.
    Though this can help you avoid VAC bans, IT WILL NOT protect you from overwatchers VAC banning you.

What you will need:
    1. Hash Changer
    2. CCleaner Professional
    3. Themida
    4. USB
    5. Mouse (Encrypt files from a few clicks from your mouse)

Hash changer is basically a program that changes hash (Pretty self explanatory). Any hacks will come with a fixed size of 32 digit hexadecimal number, the 32 digits are the hash value. Essentially when changing the hash of a hack, you're changing the identity of the hack. So technically if you take anyone's hack you can say its yours if you change its hash but obviously that's not how it works. Lets say I am a hack. My name is John Lewis. Now I can change my identity by changing my whole name thus making people hard to look me up or struggle to find my whereabouts, but obviously i could not change my appearance so eventually people would find me with a different name. Poor example but i hope it makes sense.

CCleaner is essentially a program that cleans your PC from junks etc it could help clear away any file that the hack left behind, its unlikely it would but I use it just to be extra safe. You can download the free version from the official site or buy the professional version BUT you can download the professional version from pirate bay etc like I did.

Themida is a program used to protect files, with resource encryption, API-wrapping, Anti-Debugger, App-Compression, monitor blockers, BCB protection, Entry Point Obfuscation, Encryption. Basically making the hack less detectable. (Nicked this off my other topic from Dern so credits to him explaining what Themida is).

USB is essential! It may or may not help but at least you know that the hack is no where in your computer and VAC could not scan you computer and trace that hack unless the hack leaves any files behind then use CCleaner but nether the less using USB would ensure you that the hack would not be present in your computer and could be easily injected away from your PC at any time.

People would say I taken this off Turb0z (A former MPGH member that post hacks for CSGO) but I personally knew this myself. You can right click on your hack and select 'Properties' after that on the 'General Tab' Right at the bottom would say 'Attributes' and next to it would say 'Read-only' 'Hidden' and 'Advanced...'. Select Advanced. A new window would pop up and the window should be called 'Advanced Attributes'. Uncheck the top 2 boxes under the title 'File attributes' and check 'Encrypt contents to secure data' under the title 'Compress or Encrypt attributes'

Well there you go guys, these are the ways to ensure you wont get VAC banned, there are definitely more ways and feel free to comment on them but these are the ones I currently use on my main account with 5 years badge with 2000+ hours on CSGO so I could ensure you this definitely works. Also make sure to add MPGH as your favorites so its easy to access the website (If you have Chrome then its super easy since its just under the address bar when you add it to your favorites), this way you could check on the status of the hack everyday or every 1 hour just to make sure.

TIP:

*When hacks are detected DO NOT RISK USING IT. I know its tempting but you must resist!*
    *Do not use hacks from new members who made a hack or wait a day after approval to see if the hacks are genuine*
    *Play legit sometimes or play dumb, although its hard to resist your 8th sense (hack) but you must*
    *Privatise your profile if you have hours under 200 or if csgo is your only game*
    Last edited by lackelvin; 08-21-2014 at 06:39 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lackelvin For This Useful Post:

CantChooseAUsername (06-05-2015),gm220 (08-23-2014),maligur93 (08-26-2014),t o n t i <3 (08-22-2014),Vexics (10-14-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    You know the whole 'Encrypt contents to secure data' procedure .
    After doing this ^ you can't have the file on a usb right ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I thought the USB is still bullshit
    "Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves."-Mitch Albom

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom(GG) View Post
    I thought the USB is still bullshit
    Steam boostrap sometimes tries to duplicate the cheat your using (thats why you cant sometimes delete the cheat while steam is working),
    so the USB prevents it to do that since the file isnt on the computer anymore..

but the ccleaner is a bullshit.
    it just clean the history & the temp files that left behind - nothing to do with the cheat..

Thanks
    Am I the only one having problems cause Themida closes the hack after 20 minutes?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BBruninho98 View Post
    Am I the only one having problems cause Themida closes the hack after 20 minutes?
    No, The reason for that is (Themida - demo) you get a 20 minute time limite...
    Although Its a good idea.. You need to use something free.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingster View Post
    You know the whole 'Encrypt contents to secure data' procedure .
    After doing this ^ you can't have the file on a usb right ?
    yes you can? plug the usb into the pc, moved the hack into the usb, and encrypt the file in the usb.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by galb123 View Post
    Steam boostrap sometimes tries to duplicate the cheat your using (thats why you cant sometimes delete the cheat while steam is working),
    so the USB prevents it to do that since the file isnt on the computer anymore..

but the ccleaner is a bullshit.
    it just clean the history & the temp files that left behind - nothing to do with the cheat..
    As i said, some of them are needed, some of the methods are just purely me being extra safe and careful. Though it may not help, i believe that it will make me less paranoid about me being detected or vac scanning my pc for anything left over or even the hack to be present somewhere in the PC. I know from personal experience that some hacks does leave some trace of file and VAC do detect these files which caused me to be VAC Banned in my previous account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by BBruninho98 View Post
    Yep thats what demo version does. If you continue reading I said that you could obtain a full version of Themida through torrents etc. Some countries like the UK has blocked pirate bay or kick ass torrent etc, just type in google pirate bay proxy or kick ass proxy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lackelvin View Post
    Yep thats what demo version does. If you continue reading I said that you could obtain a full version of Themida through torrents etc. Some countries like the UK has blocked pirate bay or kick ass torrent etc, just type in google pirate bay proxy or kick ass proxy
    From what I know EXE STEALTH
    Is free, but its outdated there are already tools to counter The exe but I dont know if Any thing vac has can see the files.