Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Assembly-CSharp Hacks

So i saw that this game has an Assembly-CSharp just like a lot of other games and i usually do not make hacks nor do i have a lot of experience in this field but with other games like you used to be able to with rust and you can now for unturned, can you edit this to make hacks, possibly ESP and no recoil? i know there is a no recoil script but sometimes they have those in the assembly. Just a thought.

Thanks
    The assembly c-sharp is obfuscated, you can deobfuscate it and you can edit it with ReflexIL BUT the game launcher checks for the file and will download new assembly- c sharp from the CDN , you can hack robocraft through Cheat Engine Bytecode hacking which also bases off the assembly C-Sharp.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to zexxon For This Useful Post:

sirciro (08-25-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by zexxon View Post
    The assembly c-sharp is obfuscated, you can deobfuscate it and you can edit it with ReflexIL BUT the game launcher checks for the file and will download new assembly- c sharp from the CDN , you can hack robocraft through Cheat Engine Bytecode hacking which also bases off the assembly C-Sharp.
    Yes the assembly is obfuscated but it was no problem to De-obfuscate.

The game launcher only checks if files are missing and then only downloads the missing files, and you can also launch the game directly without using the launcher.
    I have successfully modified the "assembly C-sharp.dll" file and connected to the game. Most of the game is handled server side, how ever I found a few interesting things and a lot is possible.

I have modified a lot of things, but the hacking is already out of control just from memory hacks, so releasing this as a hack would most likely kill the game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by starburst99 View Post
    Yes the assembly is obfuscated but it was no problem to De-obfuscate.

The game launcher only checks if files are missing and then only downloads the missing files, and you can also launch the game directly without using the launcher.
    I have successfully modified the "assembly C-sharp.dll" file and connected to the game. Most of the game is handled server side, how ever I found a few interesting things and a lot is possible.

I have modified a lot of things, but the hacking is already out of control just from memory hacks, so releasing this as a hack would most likely kill the game.
    I figured it would kill the game and really dont want these things to be released. i was just curious if it was possible, i might look into it myself but first i have to learn how to De-obfuscate it haha. thanks guys.
    Last edited by noah123103; 08-25-2014 at 11:42 PM.

Thanks
    it is very easy to deobfuscate it, reflexil has deobfuscate function and AFAIK the launcher checks for file signature
    Last edited by zexxon; 08-26-2014 at 02:31 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    it is very easy to deobfuscate it, reflexil has deobfuscate function and AFAIK the launcher checks for file signature
    Talk to me through PM's

Thanks
    Reflexil is able to de-obfuscate most of it, but it will not de-obfuscate the strings. You have to find another way to do that, I did it but not using reflexil.