Thanks

Thumbs up Game player hearts: the League of legends to accompany me through the years

Hero alliance and the girlfriend is doomed to be a on the enemy. When you find me out to play then I refused to play the game, when you telephoned me in playing games and not connected. Often agreed to have lunch together because I open a game to miss the meal, you have a little temper you also have the small character, in fact, more is the time I really between you and hero alliance selection saying is you but practical action more choice is LOL.

A lot of people think that the League of legends and the girlfriend of the most romantic things not too and female friends to play games or together because the League of Legends: Goddess what. But more time hero alliance and the girlfriend is really a pair of friends. Lovers always part, we also have some development according to the script, the most interesting is almost every time when we were not good I'm tired of playing hero alliance, every time we two good I also suddenly more want to play hero and hero alliance League. You really are a pair of enemy ah. You always feel like the ice and snow festival Lulu skin appearance, eyes suddenly big, difficult words don't know to use what kind of vocabulary to describe your beautiful eyes, regret it three years more often you and hero alliance is a pair of contradictions, but you and the game was to accompany me to spend time in the beautiful life, and I am still in the game I also love you, in general. In a word: thanks to LOL with me through the years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Too lazy to read this Tbh

We always want to see what is hidden by what we see.
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Good for you?

Member - IX.MMX
    Donator - XII.MMXI
    Middleman - IV.MMXII
    League of Legends Minion - V.MMXIV
    Editor - VI.MMXIV
    Other MMORPGs Minion - X.MMXIV
    Call of Duty Minion - XII.MMXIV
    CrossFire Minion - II.MMXV
    Steam Games Minion - III.MMXV
    Minion+ - IV.MMXV
    Former Staff - XI.MMXV

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Too big didn't read remember :-

Your post should be like a girl's skirt long enough to cover the object but short enough to keep it interesting.

]