Arma 3 Scroll Menu

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
Arma 3 Scroll Menu | NEW |
Hello,

Today i'm gonna share scroll menu..

For using it, You must have Memory editor (UNDETECTED) or injector (UNDETECTED)

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=853659 For more informations..
F1 = Teleport
F2 = Heal
F3 = Weapons

Screenshots:









Virus scan :
https://www.virustotal.com/fr/file/a...is/1408961839/
https://www.metascan-online.com/en/s...6669530ffeb24d

credit to @Jme from the 313 JME Menu, Thanks to him ,

If you can rep + thx, it will be awesome ! if you need me help add me skype : mirai.titans

Titans's scroll menu_mpgh.net.rar4 KB · 3,607 downloads Clean
Nice, Sexy Menu! Although you maybe shouldn't have shared it cause it prob gonna be detected soon, what a shame cause its such a good menu.. :P
Other than that.... I love the way u put most of 313 into a scroll Nice job
@NeonSabre123 I don't need it anymore, I have an other menu so that's why i share it and thanks
Nice work buddy! Based on the screenshots alone I'm excited. Nice release!
can i use this on batteye servers?
@aaronc1999 It's a script so yes, You just need undetected memory/injector
very nice script man , but can you tell us if it's already detected by spyglass ?
I don't think so, I have another script that is detected by spyglass, I can still use it
Nice jobs ! This working for Altis Life ?
@jay93hd Yes it's working for altis life, for battle royale you have just to modify something
Love it! sucks that its going to get detected soon
I like it. Almost 313 in Scroll. Could anyone tell me where i can get a injector / memory via pn ?
Tonic has already added variable checks for this.
So I recommend you guys change the variable names.
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?