Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    I agree u dont need hacks and it wrecks the game if every second person has speed hack (like now)

Help me raise my Habamon!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeefy View Post
    I agree u dont need hacks and it wrecks the game if every second person has speed hack (like now)

Help me raise my Habamon!
    You mean if every second person has ghost mode. -.-

they can speed hack all they want, you can still hit them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by why06jz View Post
    That was my favorite part of the whole speach. lol

The reason gordon is doing this is to make a name for himself. And it's working greatly. He's got tons of people flooding his site. All MPGH would have to do is post one stupid link of his hack here and we would jack all that traffic simply because MPGH is a much more noticeable and easier to find site. It sort of like this... the more you resist the more he wins.

It's the truth I'm not* trying to be anti-MPGH or something. It's just a fact.
    Fixed your thing. An yeah, apparently all these fucking idiots think that I'm protecting Gordon. Does it fucking LOOK like I am? NO! I fucking hate his hacks, but am I going to fucking cry about it? Hell no, this is an improvement you dumbasses, learn to fucking read before flaming me, I mean for crying out loud this is NOT a flame thread about Gordon you dumbasses. This thread is about MPGH and the hacks that are to come, it's saying to wait, but all of you are crying to your mommy and daddy about some little boy who beat your ass using a fucking hack. I mean really I say "GG" to them because they did exactly that, they made you cry and cry and cry. I mean hell, ROUGHS3X or whatever your name is, you keep making threads bitching about this hack, and when someone even talks about it you start flaming them. I mean dude really? Get a fucking life already, stop crying about the hack, MPGH will be releasing their own hacks soon enough because they're still getting coders. Don't know if you remember this or not but we have some of the BEST coders around so I suggest you stop crying, throw out the tissues, and just sit your ass down and wait for once in your life kid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    You can suck, lick, then tickle my balls ******. You don't know me. The last thing I do is cry about him or his hacks. I'm not the one who made a massive tear-fest of a thread. If you can't take the heat get the fuck up out the kitchen. Okay? Thanks! Don't persecute me for stating the truth and making you look like an ass. So why don't you do something useful, slit your wrists, and do some handstands.

Thanks
    CA has always been in the shitter.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    You can suck, lick, then tickle my balls ******. You don't know me. The last thing I do is cry about him or his hacks. I'm not the one who made a massive tear-fest of a thread. If you can't take the heat get the fuck up out the kitchen. Okay? Thanks! Don't persecute me for stating the truth and making you look like an ass. So why don't you do something useful, slit your wrists, and do some handstands.
    You realize that you're crying right now? Tisk tisk. An yeah I know I don't know you, I'm glad I don't. If I knew you, I would rather be dead than know you and that's the sad truth. So just so you know this is a "helpful" thread to HELP people wait. You obviously don't know shit considering you just spam every single fucking thread your in.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yeah, Now all Combat Arms are Hacking with the Gordons hacks and u Cant Play !!
    This is a Shit, IDK Why Gordon Release this hack with Ghostmode, Now combat Arms is Fucked and u Cant Play
    THIS IS MY SIG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    A lot of you children have been saying that CA is going down the shitter because of a known hack that will not be named. Well I'm here to let you know know that it's NOT! In fact when MPGH released they're Ghost hack you couldn't go in a room without someone using it and there was no way of stopping them. This is just like that, it's just another hack epidemic that get's all of you excited about a new hack...well the thing is that it's not so new.
    I would just like to point out something for all of you, this known hack that will not be named, is just a series of hacks to come. I mean when there was OPK everyone cried, now that there's this hack everyone's crying STILL. I mean seriously, GET OVER IT! An don't try to say that it's ruining CA because it's not the hack, it's those who use it that try to ruin CA for you. Wait until Nexon patches again, and get over yourselves. What do you think is worse, OPK or Ghost? I bet anything that 3/4 of you are going to say ghost. But honestly you're over thinking this, this is a new step toward creating NEW hacks which can be coded by MPGH. I mean if some no named guy can create a pub hack like that, then our experienced coders will definately be coming up with something inevitable. (in other words it'll be ownage) So just hold your panties and just calm down, stop posting threads about this stupid hack ruining CA blah blah blah, because you're not only insulting yourself and making yourself look like a dumbass, you piss off the minions and mods and other MPGH members and then they start crying about it.

For those of you who think this is a "spam thread" or a "flame thread" then I highly suggest you kiss my ass, and I mean that literally because this is a thread to let you ALL know that you MUST be patient and wait for our MPGH coders to finish whatever they're working on. So leave the Minions and Mods alone about this shit, they have better things to do than sitting around and closing threads about stupid shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by ROUGHS3X View Post
    I don't give a shit what you think really. It's excessive. There is no need to have those hacks. The point of hacking is to exploit a game but keep its play at an enjoyable level. When you can play with 1 hand it's pretty fucking boring. Holding SHIFT takes no skill. In fact, I'm not even sure you have to be awake to do it. Combine ghosting with aimbotting and you could sleep and play. Come on now. Be real. Don't defend them because you use them. Without Combat Arms there would be no Combat Arms to hack. People seem to think the hacks came first so you must protect them. Wrong. Combat Arms came first so there must be some, even if a small amount, of integrity left to it. If you can't be satisfied with a wallhack, no fog, no recoil, and crosshairs then you're in this for the wrong reasons.
    i agree with both of u well said

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Oh you want spam? Have never spammed a single thread. Do your research. Do us all a favor and format your C drive. So tell me. For a "help" thread, in the general section, with 0 thanks, how's this working out for you? Moron.
    Last edited by ROUGHS3X; 10-08-2009 at 05:50 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    hey guys calm down and id just like to say that rough isnt crying he is stating that the over use of the hack is ruining the game, the public release of an opk like hack brings the hacks to a whole new lvl and what use to be a prefire here and there or a random head shot through the mist has now turned into absolute blood paths with ppl flyign throguh walls and getting both aimbot and ghost mode and grabbign a new RPK and owning evryone with in seconds cause of no spread, next thing hes gonna do is probaly make an aimbot or somesort of hack that simply takes you right off the map, a virtual jump like thing that shoots you 5000 feet in the air where they cant see you, making ghosters unable to be killed
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Just to clarify for you guys.

1. We have no experienced coders, none would really come here. There is no reason for coders to come here anymore... 90% of our population is leaching choobs. If you would get rid of the 90% then there would probably be tons of coders wanting to share with more INTELECTUALLY INTELEGENT people.
    2. OPK is worse, IF IT WAS PUBLIC. It isn't a pub, therefore we arn't affraid of it. Your like comparing an apple to a car, OPK isn't public, why would we fear it? If it was public it would be a hella lot worse than ghost. FYI The hack already recovered itself from last patch. Combat Arms is screwed, its what happens with everything. Including this site >.<

MPGH used to be king long ago but nao it lost A LOT of members due to the server movement and the pubs coming out from other websites.
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post

1. We have no experienced coders, none would really come here. There is no reason for coders to come here anymore... 90% of our population is leaching choobs. If you would get rid of the 90% then there would probably be tons of coders wanting to share with more INTELECTUALLY INTELEGENT people.
    2. OPK is worse, IF IT WAS PUBLIC. It isn't a pub, therefore we arn't affraid of it. Your like comparing an apple to a car, OPK isn't public, why would we fear it? If it was public it would be a hella lot worse than ghost. FYI The hack already recovered itself from last patch. Combat Arms is screwed, its what happens with everything. Including this site >.<

MPGH used to be king long ago but nao it lost A LOT of members due to the server movement and the pubs coming out from other websites.
    I know what you're saying. Tell this kid. There are too many websites offering the same hacks. Coders, or the ones who remain, are fearful of releasing anything because it'll be on 6 shitsites by midnight. The ASMR or whatever you set in place is a step in the right direction but more needs to be done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

thats a good point they should make a choob forum that teaches the choobs how to become civilized members of the mpgh community and everytime they log in they have to sit on the mpgh rules for 1 minute and if they cant handle this then they cant handle the forums and should be banned
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Agree with you
    THIS IS MY SIG

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I won't say nao again because it's stupid to say.
    Sadly you're also wrong. Just to clarify for you, OPK has been made pub, in fact I've seen about 60+ OPKers who DIDN'T pay for it. Someone from one of the VIP sites got fired and released OPK pub a few months back on a download site. People spread it around and eventually they made NEW downloads which had keyloggers in them so people could steal others CA accounts. I see about 20-50 OPKers every single day. How many people do I see ghosting? About a maximum of 10.

Any mods or minions reading this, close this thread. Too many fucking idiots are spamming and flaming it.
    Last edited by Slipknotn209; 10-08-2009 at 06:00 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast