PatchedXIGNCode Bypass

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
XIGNCode Bypass
I told @elite_ I would make a bypass for him, so here ya go

This bypass will allow you to use any detected cheat that is not patched.



How to use:
1) Run Bypass.exe as admin
2) Launch AVA

Thanks to @demmonic for showing me how dumb aeria is at hiding the bypass address

Virus scans:
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1409845793/
2) http://virusscan.jotti.org/eng/scanr...4bf834423bf0e9

Bypass_mpgh.net.rar117 KB · 2,380 downloads 2/55 malicious
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF NICEEEEEEE thanks you very pro
.....You know what? Thank you "God".
How can i use it with the REDDOT Hack? it seems impossible
nice work bro .....
//Approved.
Good job friend, work very fine ! ... lol we have bypass again.


Edit:

DemmHook 1.1 - Revive with this bypass.
Steps:
1) Open Bypass and Open Extreme Injector 3.3 with avahook.dll and autoinject
2) Run AVA
3) Setting Menu, press Ins key and play.
Nice job @asqapro and ye aeria is dumb af lol.
Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post
I told @elite_ I would make a bypass for him, so here ya go

This bypass will allow you to use any detected cheat that is not patched.



How to use:
1) Run Bypass.exe as admin
2) Launch AVA

Thanks to @demmonic for showing me how dumb aeria is at hiding the bypass address

Virus scans:
1) https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/5...is/1409845793/ⓘ
2) http://virusscan.jotti.org/eng/scanr...4bf834423bf0e9ⓘ

Damn you, you beat me to it. xd
Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


Damn you, you beat me to it. xd
I had it done before the servers came back on, asqapro never sleeps
so since we can bypass xigncode now... how bout we get another one of them euro farming hacks goin :P also its pretty amazing that you did this man xD I need to figure out how to do this stuff so I can contribute to this site
Lol not even 24 hours after patch and a bypass lol GJ!
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?