Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Thanks
    suggestion: built-in speed hack
    press a hotkey = speed hack x1.3 for 5 seconds (customizable)

This works great for rushing WCs or get faster to events or even killing a boss faster.

I am using this with cheat engines speed hack, but it would be cool and more comfortable to have it simply included in orape. CE allows you to set a hotkey to enable speed hack and another hotkey to reset the speed back to x1. much better would be a single hotkey to enable speed hack for x seconds, and after x seconds past, the speed hack will reset automatically. You can't do it in CE, but you can do it with the help of a script.

yeah I know, speed hack can make you getting kicked. But it rarely happens if you know how to use it: speed hack must not be set too high, and use it only for a few seconds at a time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roguea View Post
    yeah I know, speed hack can make you getting kicked. But it rarely happens if you know how to use it
    And thats exactly why if its implemented we will have a shitload of complains "fix this it dont work, i d/c, pl0x".
    People NEVER read the manual. NEVER. (Ok, i know we have no clip but there are places where NC is 100% safe ...)

And dont forget whats happends everytime we set up something behind a hotkey : "can i change the hotkey?"
    While changing hotkeys is planned, we dont know how to do that , or when, and its boring to code (dont forget we should check if the key is already used by the game).

Same things applies for no particles: some peep will want to keep a particular particle, another will want to disable it...And there are so many of them..Did i mention....aimbot?

Everyone wants a particular setup... Either you provide a shitload of options and makes the bytecode (yes, there are still bytecode hacks) hard to read (like aimbot) and maintain either you publish a limited hack, without options, and you get people complains.
    Trying our best to makes everyone happy
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zasx View Post
    According to RealmEye, Fame is earned in different amounts, depending on how much EXP you have. Is largely known that at about 225 fame, the EXP needed to aquire 1 fame skyrockets: the exact amounts have already been calculated (see link). A thing that not everyone may know is that every 6 minutes of playing you get a 1 free (u wot kabem) fame, for a maximum of 30 (3 hrs): this makes fame to EXP conversion a pain (if not impossible) to calculate (assuming the average player is online for a max of 3 hrs consecutively makes the magic possible). Back to that formula, I tried (so please don't shoot at me) to put pieces together, and ended up with this:

now, wattafak is dat shit?
    X is the total amount of fame you earned minus the fame earned by time (the famous 6 minutes explained above), and on the right is indicated the interval (in terms of EXP) where the function is true. The denominators are sort of odd to me, so I suspect that the monster system above can be simplified with a function understandable by the standard human, but I won't even try to convert that mess.

EDIT: goddamnit, the last line of the formula is wrong, ignore it
    You earn 1 fame per 2040-2060 exp after 232 fame (~230-234 fame and below are "fast fame"), you write here something like a bs.
    Im found this using proxy and actual playing a game for 10 min with enabled fame & xp checker.
    10-15 chars Multibox-squad, custom sync.

Thanks
    Hello. Shadyman here. I have two suggestions after using your client for a while.

Firstly and I think people probably said this already but can you make a option to remove particles from the client? It would fix lots of lag problems

Secondly, can you hook something up to the print screen button so that it removes all visual hacks for a quick second? I know that people like to take screenshots sometimes and its hard to take screenshots otherwise.

I hope you consider this thank you

Thanks
    Just add no particles, how hard is it ?

Thanks
    hp and mana values back and close to cursor auto aim mode

Thanks
    Oh i just had another idea

how about you make it so that the game makes a quick high pitched beep when you turn on autoaim and then a lower pitched beep when you turn it off

it would be tied to the message that tells you that autoaim is on or off

it would help a bit with more crowded areas and would be easier to track whether your aim is on or off

Thanks
    I think it would be useful to have an option for noclip, to only be on inside the sprite world. Same idea as how quiet can be turned on or off in oryx's castle. Also there is a little bug in autoloot system, it picks up every egg, even though I have defined it to pick only eggs that are rare +

Thanks
    Is it just me or is Orape not working for the 27.2.1 update?

Thanks
    basicly re invent the trade system. where u can acept really fast but i will show a message "are you sure you want to accept it?" and it wont finish the trade unless u click there. if someone change something it will disappear, and again if you accept u would need to click there, so u cant be scam, and it would be faster than normal trade. also i will post this on kabam forum, and maybe they could make it a stardard mode of trading. even that little time u need to wait on normal clients are not totally safe. also, hotkey or something in the menu to disable fast trade.

Thanks
    how to use autoability?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567