Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring

Free RP New Method

100$/WEEK IS A POTENTIAL. IT MAY OR MAY NOT HAPPEN. DO NOT COUNT ON IT.
    Hey there fellow League players. I actually do not play the game anymore, so I might as well give away this Riot Points method that I used to use for myself and scored over 5,000 RP in a fairly short amount of time.

Yea, you clicked on this because you know about that shitty Bing Rewards method, but you wanted to know how to 'really' make it work, and here I am on how to tell you how to really jack that method out of proportions.

Let us do some quick and simple math, hmm?
    Here's a simple breakdown of what this method will be accomplishing.

So, 525 points gets us 5$ BK card, but we can easily get gold, so we're going to price is at 500 for the lazy asses and the self-motivated workers to be combined in one group.

At 500 points per 5$, and a maximum of 30 points per day(daily deals + 25 points from searches) + 25 start-up points(20 + daily deals), we're already more than 1/10th of the way just by making our account and doing the first days work. But, we won't actually be doing that work, which will be explained further on.

Further that, it's 30 points per day. With that info, we can come up with this.
    500-65=435/30=14.5
    So in 2 weeks(+ 1 day), we're able to earn enough points to buy 1 gift card.
    That's slow, tedious, and is just going to take a long ass time to get.

Well, that's modify this a bit. We were on the right track, but we are not really abusing Bing to the extent we can. If we follow my way, we can SHORTEN THE AMOUNT OF TIME IN OVER HALF.

Here's how:
    Bing offers an affiliate program that states for every member that you refer that you upgrade to silver, you get 500 points(enough to buy you a 5$ giftcard if you have gold(which I recommend you wait and get).

Silver requirements are VERY simple. Only 200 lifetime points, do a quick tour, and set a reward as a goal. The registration and 2/3 of the silver steps can all be accomplished in under 15 minutes. So let's do the math for 200 points.
    200-65=135/30=4.5
    Simple as that, we just shortened down 14.5 days to 4.5.

So, let us dive right into it, shall we?

Well, I know this BLOWS, but it does require a small one-time investment.
    This SMALL investment is 10$, and no, it does not benefit me in any way, shape, or form.

Here's that thing that you will want to invest into: Bing Search Bot

If you can make it better, then do it yourself, but to any average person that doesn't know a programming language, GRAB THIS. YOUR LIFE WILL BE SAVED.

But, since this is not on my new computer, I will be using the Shareware version to do the rest of this tutorial.

Here we go.

1. After your purchase of the Bing Search Bot, download it(obviously), and put your key in, found on the register page. After this, sign up for Bing Rewards here: [url=https://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_f4c6bda2-5bf5-a579-c25e-05ba8a430210[/url] NON-REFERRAL. I prefer a personal account, so then I'm positive which one I remember I have to access. I'm not going to tell you which one you should use, but I did write this whole thing with no incentive other than to help y'all out.

2. Once you've registered your key, go here: https://www.bing.com/rewards/share . Grab your affiliate link and write that down somewhere. Now, either open incognito windows or hire users to make accounts under your referral. I'm not going to set a price tag, but give people incentive to do it, otherwise you won't be getting very many. (TIP: BING REWARDS BOT TAKES THE ACCOUNT LIST IN THIS TEMPLATE "username/password", SO IF YOU'RE BUYING ACCOUNTS, PUT THEM IN THIS WAY.)

3. After you've established a list of about 20-25 e-mails, we want to make sure they're all ready to become silver members once they hit their 200 points. THIS IS THE MOST TEDIOUS PART, I PROMISE. You have to login to the accounts, do the daily offers(15 seconds), and do the tour + reward set. Normally, I just do these when I get a new account, but it is all up to you.

4. Wow, wasn't that tough? Now that you're done with the hard part, it's all smooth sailing from here sailor. Throw your list of accounts into your Bing Search Bot.

5. I'm not going to tell you how to f@#k with the settings, it is very straight forward. Adjust to your needs.
    6. Go to Search Words, go to this link: https://www.pogocheats.net/files/dictionary.txt and Ctrl+A it all into the box. Make sure you're overwriting the original text, otherwise it will be very strange.

7. Go to status, and start it up. Make sure when the IE window loads, you choose "ask me later".

8. Wait 4 days.
    9. Login to the very first account we created, and you should have made bank(20 accounts = 10000 points = 100$ = = lots of RP)

TIPS:
    • Set the Bing Reward Bot in the Startup folder, so it starts up when you load up your computer, and you never forget.
    • Do all the requirements for gold. Don't blow it off, you'll save yourself another solid 20$ if you just do the last part to get to gold(which you should most likely already be there.
    • Don't abuse it. 100$ RP in 5~ days is awesome, so don't get this affiliate method fucked over.

Thanks
    I did this before it was mainstream lol. Got over $200 about 3-4 months ago. Got perma banned too lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    cute.. almost makes me wanna set up 500 accounts again..

Thanks
    Way too much work for me. Thanks for the share though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    thanks for share but it's going to take way too long >.<

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    I reached 600+ points but the burger king method works for NA only and i am at EUW.

]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanmichael04 View Post
    I did this before it was mainstream lol. Got over $200 about 3-4 months ago. Got perma banned too lol.
    Perma banned from what?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by saqib31 View Post
    I reached 600+ points but the burger king method works for NA only and i am at EUW.
    Well you can always stalk up on amazon gift cards then use them to purchase the rp cards.

Thanks
    So much work + investment =

thanks tho

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    The bot was cracked although not sure if its safe, also https://bing-pong.com/ works.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by evilmystery View Post
    Well you can always stalk up on amazon gift cards then use them to purchase the rp cards.
    i searched on amazon but i can't find any RP card :/ if you found one tell me too.

]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im willing to do 90% of the work, so long as you make your own list of emails, must be @Outlook or @Hotmail, PM me the list of Dummies in the proper format: EMAIL:PASSWORD. Be sure to pick 1 as your "This is the one that's getting all the points" Ill run each list for 5 days (enough to get each account on the list 200 points for silver, as well as giving the main account 500*X, where x is however many accounts you happen to have made.)

All you have to do, is make them. Don't even have to log into bing and set up each with the referral, ill do all that.

My price: 1 of the accounts you make, i keep. (Effectively $5 price after 5 days, dollar a day )

Thanks
    Thanks for the share, I'll try it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Olath View Post
    Im willing to do 90% of the work, so long as you make your own list of emails, must be @Outlook or @Hotmail, PM me the list of Dummies in the proper format: EMAIL:PASSWORD. Be sure to pick 1 as your "This is the one that's getting all the points" Ill run each list for 5 days (enough to get each account on the list 200 points for silver, as well as giving the main account 500*X, where x is however many accounts you happen to have made.)

All you have to do, is make them. Don't even have to log into bing and set up each with the referral, ill do all that.

My price: 1 of the accounts you make, i keep. (Effectively $5 price after 5 days, dollar a day )
    Do you have a skype I can contact you with? Do I have to provide a user-name and password for each of the accounts?
    -When hungry, eat your rice; when tired, close your eyes. Fools may laugh at me, but wise men will know what I mean.
    —Lin-Chi
    We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.
    —Aristotle
    -The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    -Albert Einstein
    Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    it doesn't work? like i can't use the card u get from the bing reward to purchase RP in league it says "Temporarily cannot accept your transaction"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast