WTS[WEST] S> 670m @ $22/50m

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
[WEST] S> 670m @ $22/50m
can possibly get more but i have this for now

i notice i'm a total newbie at this site but i still refuse to go first (oh and for this, i'm going to be doing a maximum of 50m at a time) unless you have ALOT of rep. i'm all for using middlemen btw

will u be paying for tax as well and also can u do 500mill for $200?
add me on Skype: wingwallaby
Its always good to have a few goldseller at ready on Skype haha.
ok i will sorry for delay might take me a week if its ok with u
nothing sold yet :-(
Well I guess I'll buy some don't really need gold atm but I guess I can buy 50m just so I can vouch you so login to your Skype when you can and we will discuss.
Just bought 50m quick and clean transaction! Legit seller +1 vouch from me
Quote Originally Posted by WarabiWings View Post
Just bought 50m quick and clean transaction! Legit seller +1 vouch from me
thanks for being my first customer!


current money:
628m
current money:
786m
can u go first? i need 200m
u still selling if you are can i buy 500m
Quote Originally Posted by micky21761 View Post
can u go first? i need 200m
no. i'm open to use a middleman though

Quote Originally Posted by tkim93 View Post
u still selling if you are can i buy 500m
yes

50m at a time since i'm relatively new though
you got skype how do i contact you?
leave your skype and i'll add you i guess

sorry for the late replies
current money:
786m
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?