Thread: New here

Thanks

New here

Hey guys I am new here and I don't want to sound like a total idiot, but how do I actually get the hacks and whatnot.
    Thanks for the help guys!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Thanks
    New to ROTMG? Wants to play using CHEATS?

(1) Download and install the Adobe Flash projector (NOT PLAYER, I WROTE PROJECTOR)

Go to Adobe’s support website and download the most recent release of the Adobe Flash Projector for your system (Windows, Macintosh, or Linux). Currently, the most recent releases are 14.0 (Windows/Macintosh) and 11.2 (Linux). Follow the instructions from Adobe to install the software. For Windows machines the file is a .exe and needs no installation.

While other Flash Projectors exist, there is no guarantee that they either work or are safe. If someone links you to a projector and the link is pointing anywhere other than a page on adobe.com, you should not click the link and assume they are attempting to have you install malicious software.

(2) Download a hacked client or Make one using Orape

* Use the last version of a tool called Orape to build a "hack" (aka a "hacked client", or a "client") that fits your needs.
    Further instructions on how to use Orape are on its own thread.
    or
    * Download a ready made client from here.

(3) Open the client (swf file) using the Adobe Projector you've just downloaded

File>Open or Drag&drop.
    (4)Profit

File>Open or Drag&drop.
    (5)Eventually, you can use Realm Relay proxy too, but only if you feel able to install it

THERE MAY BE ADDITIONAL/DIFFERENT STEPS IF YOU PLAY ROTMG ON STEAM OR KONGREGATE. Juste use the search function of this forum.

* Dont download anything on Youtube. Those are traps to steal your account or take the control of your computer

* Dont enter your rotmg email+password anywhere besides a hacked client.

* Fame hack, gold hack, pet hack, stats hack, items hack, etc.... DOES NOT EXISTS.
    Someone saying the contrary is probably lying (you have 99% chances he is trying to scam you)

* Dupe hacks existed then went patched.. And the story repeat itself as new dupe hacks are discovered.
    Now the dupe methods , if they exists, are kept private.
    Stay away from "dupe hacks". You DONT NEED "DUPE CLIENT" or "DUPE PROGRAM". THOSE ARE FAKES

Especially this one : channel/UChRjHRxwFFP5mSXVhj0Yt1A/videos
    or this one : watch?v=lul3xkkPt6w

People never had to use a special client or program (except Muledump, which is a trusted program everyone is using, even legit player) to dupe items.
    Last edited by JustAnoobROTMG; 09-08-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JustAnoobROTMG For This Useful Post:

raphaDG (09-10-2014),Sztucznooki (01-21-2015)