Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    How do i get ultra parts man what button??

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisTravis View Post
    How do i get ultra parts man what button??
    You have to do a team pursuit. And activate your Team escape bot [page down button] You have to make sure all of the team finishes too. And leave the team pursuit bot on after the race finishes. It will give you cash parts and level you up

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mattyd2014 For This Useful Post:

Octa56 (09-17-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by mattyd2014 View Post
    Okay, The F3 ghost is great.... If you activate it and crash your speed stays up and you sorta slide along the walls. Is there a way you can make the car act the same without being invisible??

yes it is,you can activate those functions independently , I've done that a few weeks ago in My AIO (info in my signature).
    You saw that trainer with those functions by pressing MINITRAINER button. The program has a HELP page too.
    But it cant be shared this because it has autoupdater and here isn't allowed to be possted those kind of programs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Malware442 For This Useful Post:

mattyd2014 (09-15-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Malware442 View Post

yes it is,you can activate those functions independently , I've done that a few weeks ago in My AIO (info in my signature).
    You saw that trainer with those functions by pressing MINITRAINER button. The program has a HELP page too.
    But it cant be shared this because it has autoupdater and here isn't allowed to be possted those kind of programs.
    Okay I dunno if you misunderstood. From what I have seen the 'F3' 'Ghost' funtion makes you invisible and that is no good. I wanna have the ability to slide along walls without losing speed but still be visible to others. To the untrained eye it just looks like a glitch when infact I am actually sliding along the walls. If that is what you meant my mistake. Let me know either way please. Thanks :d

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Okay I dunno if you misunderstood. From what I have seen the 'F3' 'Ghost' funtion makes you invisible and that is no good. I wanna have the ability to slide along walls without losing speed but still be visible to others. To the untrained eye it just looks like a glitch when infact I am actually sliding along the walls. If that is what you meant my mistake. Let me know either way please. Thanks :d
    yes. you can do exactly what you want !. Sliding without ghost function . Just drive and dont crash to walls and the speed will not decrease(you can add other function to by simpli activate/deactivate them)

I send to you the program's download link (original,keep it) and the info required.
    Program dont need to be downloaded everytime (it will update automatic).

Have fun!
    Last edited by Malware442; 09-16-2014 at 02:05 AM.

Thanks
    How i get ultra boost?
    Without to buy it?

Thanks
    You have to do a team pursuit. And activate your Team escape bot [page down button] You have to make sure all of the team finishes too. And leave the team pursuit bot on after the race finishes. It will give you cash parts and level you up
    Thanks, works awesome.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Octa56 View Post
    Thanks, works awesome.
    Your very welcome buddy

EDITTED THE COLOUR
    Last edited by mattyd2014; 09-17-2014 at 01:52 AM.

Thanks
    Chrome says malicious file. Can I still download it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    sorry for asking but....
    does anyone else have problem with speedhack?
    cose when i use in this version the car goes soo fast that you cant se a sh*t or drive it!

p.s just retested with v12 and its not same!
    Last edited by vforvlive; 09-17-2014 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by sportingclubedeportugal View Post
    Chrome says malicious file. Can I still download it?
    I assure you the file is not malicious. antivirus and the likes pick these things up as malicious because of the way they change things on your computer. If they change things in your registry it automatically flags in an AV. That does not mean it is a virus.
    So the answer to your question is yes you can still download it and I recommend you do!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by vforvlive View Post
    sorry for asking but....
    does anyone else have problem with speedhack?
    cose when i use in this version the car goes soo fast that you cant se a sh*t or drive it!

p.s just retested with v12 and its not same!
    So I find that the pervious version waqs better for me. But the previous actually made you car drive faster and reach a higher speed faster. The new version speeds everything up including traffic. I think the coding has been made to speed everything up. Where as in the previous version it only sped your acceleration up. I am not 100% on this but I am pretty sure. Anyway best thing you can do is use the new one as it gives your car better handling and just try and get used to everything being faster. Maybe try using less detail in the graphics and windowed mode. Also buy a lotus elise because for me it is the best handling car you can buy with the sort of speed you need to compete with the big boys..
    Hope this helped

Thanks
    hi matty
    please: can U change color and font?
    U make me colorblind & drunked!

ps: sorry for OT!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by searchcheats View Post
    hi matty
    please: can U change color and font?
    U make me colorblind & drunked!

ps: sorry for OT!
    Sorry but this is now my colour. I've always used #00FF00 for stuff. Including websites I have made for stuff. And Comic sans is easy to read. Theres a guy called Horror on here who has text so much harder to read.

Can I just say that this new version doesn't seem to be as good as the older version as far as the speed hack goes. But I am not complaining as I could not have done a better job or even as good a job. But I do recommend that the speed hack be changed back. Also a new option for 'F3 Ghost' That makes your car invisible and slide along walls. You should have them as separate mods. I wanna slide round walls but not bothered about being invisible as it can be put down to a simple glitch on behalf of the person I am racing.

If anyone has any issues give me a shout and I'll gladly help you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonky_BRD View Post
    How i get ultra boost?
    Without to buy it?
    The english is strong with this one!
    Chemistry is all around us, and the better we know chemistry, the better we know our world.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast