Thanks

Question about War Rock

This one is my question:
    When the warrock is updated, a type goes out for me of bug that says: can not get a file, and finish the update. This happens to me providing that I try to enter. What have I to do in order that it works?

Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish.

Tanks!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to markos3 For This Useful Post:

boymaster1 (10-10-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    its probably u have to wait cause the update takes time
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!

Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

Thanks
    Nonono.
    When this happens, the update for and already it does not continue.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    try it again
    I Like to Game a lot. Mostly Computer and Playstation Games. Don't Take me for the wrong person. Please DONATE to MPGH today! MPGH needs support and your support counts!

Simply Go to Liz's Post on the Index where it says "Get ready to summer with MPGH!" Go to the bottom and Press the Paypal button and donate $25 USD or more and become a MPGH Donator for life!

Please Include your MPGH Username with your Donation. Thank you for your kind support and time to donate!

Also I would like to try to make some hacks. Anyone want to teach me? I would really like to learn.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    When I encounter these problems the only solution I have found is to get the entire warrock folder from a friend and place it onto a usb drive. Then I uninstall my Warrock and click/drag their folder onto my computer and everything works fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    thats part true

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    give me the exact error, if its cannot execute file, check ur virus vault, some like AVG for example put WR updater in the virus vault bc its packed with themida.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Updater cant work sometimes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    try a warrock cleaner