Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Not even worth it

It's people like this that made me decide never to release a public hack here. They hack just for the sole purpose of ruining the game. They don't use it to play better, or earn more rewards, they just want to ruin the game for everyone else like children. Hacks used to be fun, they had gun spawners and bubbling and super speed and super jump and people used those to make the game better. Now, they just use hacks to feel better about themselves and make others feel worse.

I make macros because they make the game more playable for me, not so I can ruin other people's gameplay. They automate some part of the game for me so I don't have to worry about it, which lets me relax a little more, which is why I play video games, to relax. It's impossible to relax with idiots like this running around ruining the game though.

So I've decided I will make my tutorial on how to hack, release it here, but I will never release anything I make to the public. I might give out hacks to people I know, trust, or just like, but there's too many goddamn idiots here to start/ keep releasing. Maybe if these idiots stuck to co-op, didn't download hacks just to ruin games, or act like spoiled children we would still have some of the old hackers here.

Hopefully my tutorial will help those who are serious about learning and have wanted something to guide them. I've tried for 2 years to find someone to help and @demmonic has been the only person ever to truly teach me. I'm going to pass it forward with this tutorial. It's not done yet, but it will be soon. Once it's out, feel free to pm me questions or ask for advice. If I feel like it's something you can/ need to learn on your own, I will direct you where to go. If it's something specific, I will be detailed in my answer. Keep in mind that I don't know everything, and I know a whole lot less than Jabber/ fr3ddy/ demmonic, so I might not be able to answer some things and some parts of the tutorial will be missing. If I do learn what's missing, I will add it.
    AVA IGN: NutVBanned

Current releases:

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to asqapro For This Useful Post:

2110701 (09-25-2014),gabrielcool1 (09-16-2014),punisher54 (09-16-2014),xRINZLERx (09-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    thanks alot asqapro and, you are true... before, hacking was fun, i still remember melee stadium games with greande launchers but now it is only ruining the game
    hope to see your tutorial soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Don't 42 FPS Annoy u?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post

It's people like this that made me decide never to release a public hack here. They hack just for the sole purpose of ruining the game. They don't use it to play better, or earn more rewards, they just want to ruin the game for everyone else like children. Hacks used to be fun, they had gun spawners and bubbling and super speed and super jump and people used those to make the game better. Now, they just use hacks to feel better about themselves and make others feel worse.

I make macros because they make the game more playable for me, not so I can ruin other people's gameplay. They automate some part of the game for me so I don't have to worry about it, which lets me relax a little more, which is why I play video games, to relax. It's impossible to relax with idiots like this running around ruining the game though.

So I've decided I will make my tutorial on how to hack, release it here, but I will never release anything I make to the public. I might give out hacks to people I know, trust, or just like, but there's too many goddamn idiots here to start/ keep releasing. Maybe if these idiots stuck to co-op, didn't download hacks just to ruin games, or act like spoiled children we would still have some of the old hackers here.

Hopefully my tutorial will help those who are serious about learning and have wanted something to guide them. I've tried for 2 years to find someone to help and @demmonic has been the only person ever to truly teach me. I'm going to pass it forward with this tutorial. It's not done yet, but it will be soon. Once it's out, feel free to pm me questions or ask for advice. If I feel like it's something you can/ need to learn on your own, I will direct you where to go. If it's something specific, I will be detailed in my answer. Keep in mind that I don't know everything, and I know a whole lot less than Jabber/ fr3ddy/ demmonic, so I might not be able to answer some things and some parts of the tutorial will be missing. If I do learn what's missing, I will add it.
    never really used you hacks only for lockdown exp farm but it was fun having you here

Thanks
    With 42FPS and 56ms Ping I just would uninstall the game if I were you. How much worse can that be, and now we see why you need to hack the game all the time in Match and PVP channels.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I hope thats not your ingame nick on pic

and btw i would like to see more "fun" hacks like gun spawn,bubbles,superjump,etc....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    They are so fking retarded. Just stop releasing that type of hack... They get really annoying with their aimbot+autoshot+uav and think they are good. Fking losers

1BGqqtYrYMKiY7HpuZwUNtcAG6LUrjPavQ

Donator Since: Feb 2017

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cheng For This Useful Post:

asqapro (09-16-2014),gabrielcool1 (09-25-2014),xRINZLERx (09-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I was in this room, I was about to warn him stop hacking or I'll open my hack (My aimbot is faster than him) anyways, I forgot that I was on my main which I never hacked on. This guy was lucky.
    Last edited by Frought; 09-16-2014 at 03:59 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

asqapro (09-16-2014),Elidonn (09-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Thumbs up Truth

Friend you've written a great truth, it was always my concern. Before it was funny but now the violent hack around. It feels great frustration as he enters a rat boy and starts killing everyone with a pistol. And yet if one claim, insults you and tells you that he is pro.

Never use hack for insane damage. In AVA always had problems my guns have no power to hurt, not because AVA is only even with ping 50 and I use a hack to fix. I just need a aimbot or a super weapon of 2 shots only, the rest does not interest me. If I could design mine I would, but I not have a basic guide (I am enginner systems). I paid before VIP hacks but do not serve me, they will use too much items (I not use) and it cost me money. Then I use your macros or hack your turn like demmonic.

I repeat that, I understand and agree with everything you say, it is time to end these spoiled children.
    I am with you and your orders.

(sorry my english)

Last edited by punisher54; 09-16-2014 at 06:32 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to punisher54 For This Useful Post:

asqapro (09-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by asqapro View Post

That's true... kids like iB3nga uses hacks only to ruin the game, thinking Aeria will literally explode or something because of them, and that just suck.

@asqapro u're a good coder and always liked your macros really hope that u think things over and keep doing a good job

Quote Originally Posted by joeramone View Post
    I hope thats not your ingame nick on pic
    asqapro's IGN is NutVBanned... and the madafa#$% in the pic is iB3nga

Quote Originally Posted by AVAhope View Post
    With 42FPS and 56ms Ping I just would uninstall the game if I were you. How much worse can that be, and now we see why you need to hack the game all the time in Match and PVP channels.
    Haha!! if u needs fast fps and 10 or lower ping to play... U SUCK!! not @asqapro

Quote Originally Posted by yucheng0801 View Post
    They are so fking retarded. Just stop releasing that type of hack... They get really annoying with their aimbot+autoshot+uav and think they are good. Fking losers
    agree

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueZ View Post
    I was in this room, I was about to warn him stop hacking or I'll open my hack (My aimbot is faster than him) anyways, I forgot that I was on my main which I never hacked on. This guy was lucky.
    At least u tried to stop him... not like some idiots who celebrates having an AutoAim + AutoShoot + UAV + 1 Hit Kill user in their team.
    Last edited by xRINZLERx; 09-16-2014 at 07:48 AM.
    If I've helped in any way feel free to hit that THANKS button and add some reputation

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xRINZLERx For This Useful Post:

68mark68 (01-14-2016),asqapro (09-16-2014),punisher54 (09-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just a tip for future hacks. NEVER release God Mode nor Anti Repot and Anti Kick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Just a tip for future hacks. NEVER release God Mode nor Anti Repot and Anti Kick.
    God Mode, Aeria patch have 6 month ago. Only emulate with instant or rapid fire.
    Anti Report, nice, all hacks should have it. There are many noobs reporting noobs without knowing why.
    Anti Kick, good tool, but is not necessary if you're good at the game. If stay for some obligation when you AFK. Prevent server kick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by punisher54 View Post
    God Mode, Aeria patch have 6 month ago. Only emulate with instant or rapid fire.
    Anti Report, nice, all hacks should have it. There are many noobs reporting noobs without knowing why.
    Anti Kick, good tool, but is not necessary if you're good at the game. If stay for some obligation when you AFK. Prevent server kick.
    I know what they are for. God mod if in some future time is possible don't release it as it will ruin completely the game. Anti report, hackers to the hackers grave. Anti kick, fk the abusing hackers on match.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I know what they are for. God mod if in some future time is possible don't release it as it will ruin completely the game. Anti report, hackers to the hackers grave. Anti kick, fk the abusing hackers on match.
    The god mode has caused terrible disasters in the game and personal punctuation of many, including those who use hacks.
    I always remember the last event of clans new marks, it was a failure, each clan had a green or blue player rank, which apply the god mode when least expected and we lost the game and time.

Better not to return and play in peace. The psychological pressure is frustrating.

Thanks
    Smart coders never release hack to public, they always keep it private or sell it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast