Thread: (request) Help

Thanks

(request) Help

Ello, im not requesting a hack, just a simple.... help? Well how come every hack people say that works and is detected, NEVER WORK? I dont care if detected, I JUST WANNA HACK :P anybody know why no hacks work for me? THANKS!!! Can you give me exact instructions what to do to use hack? I press like the keys and nothing happens etc?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by ppason View Post
    Ello, im not requesting a hack, just a simple.... help? Well how come every hack people say that works and is detected, NEVER WORK? I dont care if detected, I JUST WANNA HACK :P anybody know why no hacks work for me? THANKS!!! Can you give me exact instructions what to do to use hack? I press like the keys and nothing happens etc?
    because u are usin old hacks made BEFORE the update...use hacks made AFTER the update (warrock.net for info of the date of the update if it helps...) then it should work...

Thanks
    Hey thanks your nice!! can you put up a hack here that is detected, but has updated so it works! Thanks man

Thanks
    *BUMP* okay when I use hacks it seems the trainer cant find warrock.. like im using *** hack and when I start it still says game closed? WTF IS HAPPENIN?! Im usin vista.. everything works fine, I used hacks before the update.. omfg whats going on PPLS

Thanks
    putting it simply, each hack has its own address, the hacks you was using before the patch on warrock had their own address but K2 changed the addresses last patch, so the hacks you was using, try and access an address that is not there, so therefore.. the hacks dont work for jack shit