Thanks

Crack a software or help me crack it.

I have a software that a local company created to help me regulate the clerical work in my office. They were OK in the beginning, giving support when requested and being good and all. A year later they started to change, they are requesting me to re-buy all the supposed to be free updates and they are refusing to support a one year old version of their own product.

I don't even have the option to own a copy. When I buy a copy they send someone over to activate and if something happened to the PC I have to re-buy again for someone to come and activate it again.

I have invested too much and all my data is in their greedy hands and I'll need time to move all my database somewhere else. But I had enough with their greed.

If you are interested in helping me. Thank you. If not, I apologize for wasting your time reading this.

I'll upload the program to Google drive for anyone to download and tinker with. The program is not English only and the default language is Arabic so something might not look right when it is installed on your PC.

Thank you.
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files

2. The Following User Says Thank You to y2kkingboy For This Useful Post:

jacksmith33 (10-11-2014)