A bhop with autostrafe

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
A bhop with autostrafe
Some kid is spamming the forums with previews so id just post mine here

credits to meep
Code:
local AddHook = dismay and dismay.AddHook or hook and hook.Add or function() print("fuck i missed") end;
AddHook("CreateMove", "BHOP", function(cmd)
	if (cmd:KeyDown(IN_JUMP)) then
		if(cmd:GetMouseX() < 0) then --spinning right
			cmd:SetSideMove(-10000);
		elseif(cmd:GetMouseX() > 0) then
			cmd:SetSideMove(10000);
		end
		if (LocalPlayer():IsOnGround()) then
			cmd:SetButtons(bit.bor(cmd:GetButtons(), IN_JUMP));
			return;
		end
	end
	cmd:RemoveKey(IN_JUMP);
end)
straight pasted from meeps pastebin
nice
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post
straight pasted from meeps pastebin
nice
I did credit meep
Quote Originally Posted by blackstab1337 View Post
I did credit meep
Quote Originally Posted by blackstab1337 View Post
Some kid is spamming the forums with previews so id just post mine here

credits to meep
Quote Originally Posted by blackstab1337 View Post
so id just post mine here
Quote Originally Posted by blackstab1337 View Post
mine
Quote Originally Posted by blackstab1337 View Post
credits to meep
lol ok sorry i didnt know it was urs srry srry bby
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post






lol ok sorry i didnt know it was urs srry srry bby

snorflake is meep confirmed

brb making hera superhax
It's sad when the comments section is more interesting than reading the code itself lol
Quote Originally Posted by TheDigitalReach View Post
It's sad when the comments section is more interesting than reading the code itself lol
that means you have no life fag
Quote Originally Posted by Im Friendly View Post
that means you have no life fag
Kay.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDigitalReach View Post
Kay.
stfu u bring shame to france
ur mad cuz u got cyberbullied on a public forum board
get owned
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


stfu u bring shame to france
ur mad cuz u got cyberbullied on a public forum board
get owned
How am I even mad?
I honestly could care less for what he has to say.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDigitalReach View Post
How am I even mad?
I honestly could care less for what he has to say.
stap tring 2 steel trollaxes unique fonts nd colors
Quote Originally Posted by TheDigitalReach View Post
How am I even mad?
I honestly could care less for what he has to say.
you are the one who thinks its interesting to read skid code from like 2 years ago
how does one go about using this lol?
Quote Originally Posted by ablepsy View Post
how does one go about using this lol?

I think.. Think not know that, you copy this into a text file then save it as a .lua and then from there just put it in the gmods Lua folder (and no im not explaining how to get there) and then it goes to the question how to open it.. go into console and type in this: lua_openscript_cl _____.lua (now where the ____ is put the name of the lua file for ex. if my text file i made lua was oh idk.. maybe Test you would type lua_openscript_cl Test.lua) and thats all i know :P
People fighting over the internet.. im not sure if this is supposed to be funny or sad
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?