Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Every scammers out there...

Hey... I am a known scammer here known as: MrSkyFlash / Univerzal / ayleNa
    But I've learned that scamming only makes you a loser and I am very aware of this.
    Today I just got a job and I am very happy because I don't have to scam any more innocent people.
    When you're wasting your time scamming for very little amounts of money, you could, instead, be investing it into finding a job which, let's be honest, IS WAYYYYYYYY BETTER than scamming and makes you feel proud . Well, I'm just saying... lol, it's useless guys... just stop scamming. Go get a job and earn twice the amount of money you scam off of people in a week. It's so easy... lol. Way easier than trying to trick the other person into going first... lol really.

I'm not here to brag about scamming other people, I'm here to make you open your eyes. Scamming was once fun when I was 14 years old but it isn't anymore, I've grown up. Which is why I made this thread today, in order to gather the ones that were scammed by me. Any of you that were scammed by me, please, feel free to add my Skype: MrSkyFlash and I WILL REPAY EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU (if you have evidences of being scammed by me) at the end of october. I wanna be free of this scammer reputation and only way I can do so is give back the money I've scammed off of people. Do not worry, money that I scammed out of ya'll wasn't for drugs or any shit like that. It was for educational purpose and I mostly bought games and game cards with that. I felt very satisfied after the act... for some reason... but deep inside I felt like a loser for doing this... really. And I am a loser until I refund every single one that I scammed which would be very expensive... lol. I've scammed around $150 around here in 2 years. I am very sorry to all of you that has been scammed by me... Feel free to ban me and all my other accounts : sK. skrypT and Pr3n1umCA or something like that. Because when I come back on this site I wanna start back at zero, I'll have a fresh reputation and I'll have refunded every one :P
    Huh well that's all there is to it, ayy lmao.
    It's a promise that I make to MPGH today, I'll refund every one. I'm not lying.

Huh well, hope you have a nice week I guess

@Dave84311
    @arunforce
    @Hero
    @Flengo
    @Busted!
    @Symmetrical

and all mods. I am very sorry.

Take care guys. I'll be back at the end of October brand new!
    Last edited by cigoL; 09-21-2014 at 07:45 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cigoL For This Useful Post:

Slump God (09-21-2014)