Gold Only Hack (2.2.5)

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Gold Only Hack (2.2.5)
My first release on the MPGH forum, so pardon me if I leave something out.
(Also want to apologize for the layout, I'm posting this from my phone.)

This is ONLY a gold hack for Unturned. No other mods or hacks.

All credit goes to my friend Nathan who put all the work into it.
(Doesn't have an MPGH account, and refuses to get one)

Virus Scan -
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1412719670/

Screenshot - http://m.imgur.com/TJfWW9l
GoldOnly_mpgh.net.zip162 KB · 3,075 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
. @ThatGuyBryan Need screenshot and virus scans
Is that it? Sorry for the delay. It is difficult to use a phone to post this kind of stuff.
Wrong Section? Besides, keep up the good work.
Moved and approved
Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyBryan View Post
My first release on the MPGH forum, so pardon me if I leave something out.
(Also want to apologize for the layout, I'm posting this from my phone.)

This is ONLY a gold hack for Unturned. No other mods or hacks.

All credit goes to my friend Nathan who put all the work into it.
(Doesn't have an MPGH account, and refuses to get one)

Virus Scan -
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/f...is/1412719670/

Screenshot - http://m.imgur.com/TJfWW9l
Although nice, it's fairly common and simple to do this.

.Net RELFECTOR, Reflexil, and 2.2.5 assembly.
Go into Database
Go into the only Void.
Change instruction #24 to 304930.
Save.
Gold Achieved.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
Although nice, it's fairly common and simple to do this.

.Net RELFECTOR, Reflexil, and 2.2.5 assembly.
Go into Database
Go into the only Void.
Change instruction #24 to 304930.
Save.
Gold Achieved.
Why thank you. I didn't know it was that simple.
This is pretty cool :3

Is it normal to be able to infinite jump and Crouch faster than sprinting, i got manually banned cuz a guy said i was noclipping when i really wasnt.

No other thing put on game besides this
Yeah sorry about that. I asked my buddy about that and he said that he sent me the wrong file.
Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post
Although nice, it's fairly common and simple to do this.

.Net RELFECTOR, Reflexil, and 2.2.5 assembly.
Go into Database
Go into the only Void.
Change instruction #24 to 304930.
Save.
Gold Achieved.
and to get the code to make you gold,just copy and paste the steam game id of unturned to intruction #24

plus you dont need .net reflector,you can just use DotNet Resolver,its free
This Assembly-CSharp file your "friend" made is the exact file from SinHack lmao..
Lol "only" gold hack it makes me jump like i can fly GG noice try
I am really confused about what people are talking about flying and all that, but I am gold now so it works for me!
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?