Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by HellBound View Post
    Let's not turn this into a black vs white debate because I will gladly side with the black side and destroy my own side
    Thousands of black people kill white people everyday and there are not riots. But when a fucking ****** is killed, all those monkeys get together and starting breaking shit and riot.

Explain how you can side with that?

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    I don't really see the need to start a race war thread when this was originally about a clearly psychotic cunt who killed his own mom and fucked her afterwards its really doesn't matter what race he is at this point I think but ayy whatever

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillTheNoise For This Useful Post:

HellBound (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sounds like something dix would do

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

Thousands of black people kill white people everyday and there are not riots. But when a fucking ****** is killed, all those monkeys get together and starting breaking shit and riot.

Ok, buddy. White men made slaves and animals out of black men because they viewed them as inferior, shit, etc. Now black men are killing white men. What goes around comes around.

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

Yea because only black people do sick shit.

Those damn ******s!
    White men made slaves out of black people because they weren't white. Dumb ass fuckers!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Now that's just so fucking sick.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BurningAshes For This Useful Post:

HellBound (10-10-2014)

Thanks
    Since nobody has said it yet...
    Last edited by Ashpoops; 10-10-2014 at 03:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

When a ****** is killed it's because of a racist white cop. Unlawful arrests that lead to blacks resisting which end up getting them killed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBUUO_VFYMs

I THOUGHT THIS ****** HAD A GUN AND I WASN'T GONNA LET HIM KILL ME SO I SHOT HIM FIRST EVEN THOUGH I TOLD HIM TO GET HIS LICENSE. I JUST WANTED TO GIVE HIM A REASON TO REACH IN HIS CAR THAT WAY I COULD SHOOT HIM.

Same shit goes for a white teach fucking a student vs a black teacher fucking a student. A white man shooting a teen vs a black man shooting a teen. There wouldn't be any trial , black man would get locked up asap.

So be thankful you can walk down the street without getting harassed.
    Last edited by Blake; 10-10-2014 at 04:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Talk about a motherfucker.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Before the gods, there were the Titans.
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Whhhaaaaa
    The helll

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
    I don't really see the need to start a race war thread when this was originally about a clearly psychotic cunt who killed his own mom and fucked her afterwards its really doesn't matter what race he is at this point I think but ayy whatever
    everyday is a race war

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Same shit goes for a white teach fucking a student vs a black teacher fucking a student.
    I find this to generally be a gender issue, not really a race one.
    A white man shooting a teen vs a black man shooting a teen. There wouldn't be any trial , black man would get locked up asap.
    I somewhat agree with this, in the case of the United States justice system being entirely corrupt, and guilty of racism in trials and punishment, not always, but they are guilty of it. What I see as a flaw in your statement is the broad generalization or complex issues, and assumed means and outcomes. In my personal experience, a white man killing a black teen is far more likely to generate media buzz, with the general conclusion being that the white man is racist no matter the circumstances surrounding the situation. I think your 'instant lockup' opinion isn't founded in facts, and is only based on misguided disdain for society in itself, as every US citizen deserves and gets a fair trial

I think the issue here is that both whites and blacks are guilty of a great deal of internal racism. You, as a black man, are venting your frustration and generalizing all white people, and speaking on behalf of entire race of people for the discrimination you have personally experienced. We need to get to the root of the problem, not take part in mudflinging back and forth.

So be thankful you can walk down the street without getting harassed.
    This right here is my point. I'm not trying to bash you or in any way put you down, but statements like this are a big cause of racial tension. Everyone is a victim of discrimination in at least one point in their lives, blacks, whites, asians, Indians. I've been called a wetback, I've been told to swim back to Cuba, and I've been beat in an alley by a few white punks because I was Hispanic. It's not black vs. white, this race vs. that race, it's all of us against racism. We need to band together and fix the problem, not hold hate over people's heads.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

rileyjstrickland (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    weird ass world lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

I find this to generally be a gender issue, not really a race one.

I somewhat agree with this, in the case of the United States justice system being entirely corrupt, and guilty of racism in trials and punishment, not always, but they are guilty of it. What I see as a flaw in your statement is the broad generalization or complex issues, and assumed means and outcomes. In my personal experience, a white man killing a black teen is far more likely to generate media buzz, with the general conclusion being that the white man is racist no matter the circumstances surrounding the situation. I think your 'instant lockup' opinion isn't founded in facts, and is only based on misguided disdain for society in itself, as every US citizen deserves and gets a fair trial

I think the issue here is that both whites and blacks are guilty of a great deal of internal racism. You, as a black man, are venting your frustration and generalizing all white people, and speaking on behalf of entire race of people for the discrimination you have personally experienced. We need to get to the root of the problem, not take part in mudflinging back and forth.

This right here is my point. I'm not trying to bash you or in any way put you down, but statements like this are a big cause of racial tension. Everyone is a victim of discrimination in at least one point in their lives, blacks, whites, asians, Indians. I've been called a wetback, I've been told to swim back to Cuba, and I've been beat in an alley by a few white punks because I was Hispanic. It's not black vs. white, this race vs. that race, it's all of us against racism. We need to band together and fix the problem, not hold hate over people's heads.

All I understood was ****** ****** ******.

Zimmerman case.......... Let a black man kill some "innocent/gangster(media said both) white boy" , there will be no long ass trial and even if there was a long ass trial he still wouldn't get off.

Let a black woman kill her new born child and see if she gets away with it.

Yes everyone is a victim of discrimination(mainly any other race but whites) BUT black people get harassed a lot more. You ever been to new york? They target blacks and Hispanics. Walking down the street minding your business and you get stopped and searched just because you look suspicious. What their real reason is " You're a ******, I know you stole something or you have drugs on you", then if you disobey the white man , you get beat and locked up for resisting arrest and a whole bunch of other shit.

In some cases yes , black and white both do the same time but in the majority of them white people get less time or off scot free.

So be thankful you're white(whoever) , you can go kill your newborn babies, kill your entire family and blame it on being mentally ill.
    ^ That doesn't work in all cases but let a black person blame it on them being mentally ill. They'll say it's not because you're ill, it's because ****** and ****** only knows ******,******.

Also I didn't feel disrespected by anything you said.
    Last edited by Blake; 10-10-2014 at 10:16 PM.
    now if the suggestion was made we would probably support it, but since you're a cocksucker and this is a QQ thread, we won't
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're not trying to help, you're bitching about something you don't fully understand, and your answer is to be treated like a princess with special privilege because of your own specific needs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Zimmerman case.......... Let a black man kill some "innocent/gangster(media said both) white boy" , there will be no long ass trial and even if there was a long ass trial he still wouldn't get off.
    This is a blatant presupposition, you haven't proved anything.

What their real reason is " You're a ******, I know you stole something or you have drugs on you"
    Another presupposition.

In some cases yes , black and white both do the same time but in the majority of them white people get less time or off scot free.
    So you're OK with Asians, correct?

, then if you disobey the white man ,
    So be thankful you're white(whoever) , you can go kill your newborn babies, kill your entire family and blame it on being mentally ill.
    And once again, blanket-fallacy racist statements.

Let a black woman kill her new born child and see if she gets away with it.
    This is a loaded question and provides nothing to any argument.

If you want things to change you're going to have to learn to stop being so militantly racially-oriented. Your complaints are borderline if not over the line racist, which is astoundingly hypocritical, especially in this line of debate.

>Complains of discrimination against a race.
    >Spews vitriol against an entire race.
    Last edited by Aborted; 10-10-2014 at 11:51 PM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    I'm debating here whether this is incest or corpse sex
    it is, simply put, both.
    d e a d b o y s
    What do you call a troll with shitty jokes?
    Trollaux
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    Foot job with lots of oil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyeran View Post
    If she's 12, I'm 12.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast