Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by LvlAndFarm View Post
    You're talking like i have time for only this, don't you think i have a life and other things to do? I just finished an app, now i have to finish our pserv. Admin Dashboard and continue this project...
    It pisses people off to see you boasting about some garbage you made up all the time when they were hoping for progress because they liked the idea.
    You quite obviously aren't going to do shit with this project considering it's taken two weeks to get where you are now and each status update you posts either consists of you extremely over estimating how hard something is to do, ie you removing the camera look "by modifying scripts etc". Simply not true, you click the damn camera and hit the X on the script and it's gone.

The only progress you actually made was changing the camera's angle by 90 degrees, dragged and drops rotmg sprite sheets into the editor and sliced them, and well, that's it as far as I can tell.

Moving on to the other stuff you boasted about, and Xbox and 1000 euros of an email bot? Are you fucking kidding me? That's no more than 25 lines of code and speaking of code, you haven't posted any. So i'm just going to assume this entire thing of yours is an act that you're playing to try and be "cool" on an online forum.
    That's why I left this project, because I was suspicious of your capabilities the second you posted your first update.
    I don't like outright flaming people like this, but this has really hit a nerve.

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to krazyshank For This Useful Post:

Knorrex (10-30-2014),ossimc82 (10-29-2014),Trollaux (10-29-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    It pisses people off to see you boasting about some garbage you made up all the time when they were hoping for progress because they liked the idea.
    You quite obviously aren't going to do shit with this project considering it's taken two weeks to get where you are now and each status update you posts either consists of you extremely over estimating how hard something is to do, ie you removing the camera look "by modifying scripts etc". Simply not true, you click the damn camera and hit the X on the script and it's gone.

The only progress you actually made was changing the camera's angle by 90 degrees, dragged and drops rotmg sprite sheets into the editor and sliced them, and well, that's it as far as I can tell.

Moving on to the other stuff you boasted about, and Xbox and 1000 euros of an email bot? Are you fucking kidding me? That's no more than 25 lines of code and speaking of code, you haven't posted any. So i'm just going to assume this entire thing of yours is an act that you're playing to try and be "cool" on an online forum.
    That's why I left this project, because I was suspicious of your capabilities the second you posted your first update.
    I don't like outright flaming people like this, but this has really hit a nerve.
    Fine, i may seem like i'm trying to be "cool" etc and what you all said, but i'm really working on it, and did you know at the same time i'm doing this i'm ALSO working on it's networking, anyway, it was your choice to quit the project, but you may change your mind later
    Open Realms co-founder/co-owner

PM me for any inquiries or if you need help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @krazyshank btw for experimenting i'll use Photon unity networking and when i get it in a working state i'll definitely make it use the c# server

Thanks
    Me, I HAEV NO IDEA HOW TO CODE BUT SINCE 80% IN ROTMG IS 2D I WANNA PIXELDRAW, I AM GOOD AT PIXELDRAWING. PLEASE !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumpelumpe61231 View Post
    Me, I HAEV NO IDEA HOW TO CODE BUT SINCE 80% IN ROTMG IS 2D I WANNA PIXELDRAW, I AM GOOD AT PIXELDRAWING. PLEASE !
    Hummm, so you just made an account here and then came to post about yourself wanting to *pixeldraw*? Just a note for anyone, if you want to contribute to this project then contribute to the ****** repository here: https://******.com/OpenRealms/RotmgUnityClient/ , the easy way is to install ****** windows, then get the repo (that's forking or cloning?) and start making the sprites and put them in the /Assets/ROTMG Spritesheets/images/ folder and then you can make a pull request, simple (i think that's what it is called) as that...

Thanks
    Hello bro,i know how to make a really good pserver,if u need i have pheonix source,and more other stuff.....so if u want to work with me add me on skypeauliukasrr Mysql don't worked so i didn't created my pserver.......

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I have been thinking recently about the way the current rotmg client is made and performance issues about Flash Player etc, so i got an idea of making a rotmg pserver client using Unity, i'm very good at C# and unity, and would love if you guys want to work with me, tho if we get it working, we may make it as a way to play on our upcoming pserver (White Realms), so anyone with me?

I would greatly appreciate your help and even suggestions!
    Thanks,
    - LvlAndFarm
    It's hilarous cause I already posted a thread on this awhile back! xD moron

Do most users check before they post?!?!
    Fools

- - - Updated - - -

I have been thinking recently about the way the current rotmg client is made and performance issues about Flash Player etc, so i got an idea of making a rotmg pserver client using Unity, i'm very good at C# and unity, and would love if you guys want to work with me, tho if we get it working, we may make it as a way to play on our upcoming pserver (White Realms), so anyone with me?

I would greatly appreciate your help and even suggestions!
    Thanks,
    - LvlAndFarm
    It's hilarious cause I already posted a thread on this awhile back! xD moron

Do most users check before they post?!?!
    Fools

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345