Green Mountian / Berezino / Electro / Balota
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Thumbs up ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 Шдя.KяiмiидL --->Selling top DayZ SA Protection Services

Safe Zone / Weapons Automagically Unequipped / Zombie Automagically Killed

Tell me what city or location you need safe and I will create a safezone for you and your friends.

I can create 1000 meter "safezone" circle where no one (except you and your pals) can equip a weapon.

I can also create a smaller "safespot" area where zombies just die when they get too close.

If zombies are chasing you or anyone in the safe zone, just run to the safe spot and the zombies just die. If you want your friends to join you we can add them to your safezone list. The safezone can strip people of the weapon they equip or it can strip them naked, your choice.

If anyone else logs into a safezone they will drop thier weapon or be stripped. They also won't be able to pick the items up when they try to log off. You and your friends, however, can pick up anything you want.

If you want me to safezone an area near a gas station, I can make the gas station blow up every time a new player logs in or comes within 1000 meters so you and your team get an audible alert when new people enter the zone.

If you want this service, me or another GG authorized merc will show up at the location you say and we will bring gear for you and your pals. We can provide pretty much any weapon that is spawning in game and loads of clips/mags/ammo. We can also gear you and your pals with the same outfits/gear so you all match, just specify what you want to look like and what gear you want included.

Once you and your guys have your gear the way you want it, you can go to any place within 250 meters of our gearing spot and when you log out, a copy of your gear will be there when you log back onto the same server. Now you can go do your thing, and there is a copy of your gear waiting for you if you die. The gear will sit there until the server reboots or until you or someone else moves it to a persistant server.

I'll include a tent for each of you so you can stash all the gear I give you and any other loot you may acquire on a persistant server. I recommend using more than one persistant server to store loot on because servers tend to go away when people start to use them. In any case, do not fear, I can always get you more gear.

If you want an area of a server made safe permanently, I can set something up for you. Contact me for details.

This is a new service so I'm going to be adujsting the prices - for now lets start at 6 dollars per 1/2 hour.

▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 - - - Шдя.KяiмiидL - - -> Demo cities/servers provided on request.

Vouch Thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=868514

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Beresafe.jpg  

GreenMt.Safe.jpg  

ElectroSafe.jpg  

Last edited by Jim Morrison; 10-21-2014 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Added Vouch Thread

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to warkriminal For This Useful Post:

hacksmack (10-26-2014),Mizzle420420 (10-21-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    what an awesome service, been playing dayz for years and never have i seen anything this cool.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thanks mizzle. The safezone area can be set to make people unable to equip a weapon or it can be set to strip them totally and not let them pick anything up at all... Also, while I'm there with you performing this service I can tell you who is in your area, what they have, where they are around you, where they are looking, what they are seeing, and if you want, I can strip them and log them out of the game or just make them drop the mag the have equipped when you walk up to them. I can take control of other players, see what they are seeing and share this so you can see thru their eyes. I can also take over what you are seeing, add ESP overlay to that, showing players, contents, zeds, items, etc with condition and range to each. This is essentially me giving you the use of my hack package and some extra features that are not for sale, but doing so in such a way that there is no way you can catch a ban for it. I'm confident my hacks will not result in a ban when properly setup, but this way neither of us have to worry about setting up your computer properly. If you are interested in a demo, hit me up, If you are already a reseller selling my DayZ SA gear, contact me and see if we can set you up with this package and let you be an uber-mercenary too.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to warkriminal For This Useful Post:

Mizzle420420 (10-23-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    damn that sounds dope as fuck, imma for sure gonna have to check that out.
    WarKriminal = Dat Nigga

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Demoing this service on Green Mountain Sanctuary server today. Stop by teamspeak for details. ts3.gotgeared.com - WarKriminal

Thanks
    Tried adding you on skype but there are several people with War Kriminal as their skype handle?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I noticed a few more of me popping up. Hopefully the impersonators are getting you decent gear. My skype has a picture of a green gear and the gun from my posts. you can email me at warkriminal@gotgeared.com if you have any more troubles. I'm online now and spawning gear in 5 locations. Just contact me and tell me where you are. Also follow gotgeared on twitter for free gear drop reports.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Sort of demoing safezone right now in Cherno, on green mt sanctary server 8.2.121.50:2302. This is the server we attack frequently, KOS and regularly use for testing nukes. If you ever want to just KOS and fuck the world, join this server and kill without reguard, we do. Most people there are noobs that need to be killed. Anyhow, today they are mostly safe in Cherno. Come join and try to kill me for the next hour. I will be WarKriminal on your ESP.

Safezoning radius of 1000m around the statue in the square... I will still kill anyone I recognize from the green mt. teamspeak, but anyone not on the GMS target teamspeak should be ok. Join my teamspeak if you want to make sure you are whitelisted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    the best services!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Exclamation UNDER NEW MANAGMENT: Green Mt. Sanctuary server 8.2.121.50:2302

LOL. The admins and regular GMS players on the green mt. teamspeak have stopped playing DayZ. According to their public steam profiles, they have been playing Counterstrike all week and haven't touched DayZ. I guess it's time to expand our hacks to include Counterstrike.

Anyhow, in the mean time we'll be doing this safezone thing again today on our new server, the Green Mountain Sanctuary server at 8.2.121.50:2302 -We reserve the right to purge the server with nukes before starting the safezone. Today we'll put up a safezone around the western Cherno area where no guns can be equipped. Regulars from the GMS teamspeak will be stripped and killed. All others free to loot. Hacks are allowed (by us) when the sanctuary is under our control... We respectfully request that you don't nuke our command and control bunker (if you can find it) and try not to reboot/crash the server while we are testing the safezone. Don't worry, we'll take care of that when we are done... Anyhow, this is a test, so if you can kill people in our safezone, please do. If you find that you can, please post here and tell us what you are doing. If you want to join the old 'official' green mountain sanctuary server teamspeak to gloat, they list the address in the server motd - Be sure to poke Nicky and tell him we miss killing him.

One need not destroy one's enemy. One need only destroy his willingness to engage.

-- Sun Tzu
    This testing will begin at 4:20 PM PST - Join our public teamspeak at ts3.gotgeared.com:5310 if you'd like to participate. Hackers/Spies welcome. Whiners/Squeekers muted and booted. This will be re-posted as a public service message warning at around 4:20 PM EST. Subscribe to this thread for future test schedules.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cool Live DayZ Conf Call +001-916-469-0069 code ggDayz

Some sad news and some good news. First the sad news. Green Mountain Sanctuary has been shut down. Yup. Gone. :P

Now some good news. Some of you are having trouble find us on skype or teamspeak -- I have a new option for you, the GotGeared Free World Conf Call for DayZ gaming, merc services and sales. To talk with us just call 001+ 916-469-0069 and enter room code 443299 --It's easy to remember if you say it out loud. Just dial +1 z1 oh-my-0069 and then enter code ggDayZ -- That really is the fastest way to reach us when we want to be found. I can call you back or give you a private line if you'd like.

Now you know the number and the code. Just call if you need gear, live mercs all over Chernarus are online and waiting for your call. -- You can setup your own private conf for free, just dial 916-469-0069 and when prompted for a confrence # just enter 44 (GG) and your own 4 digit code. People wanting to join you just call and enter GG plus your code to connect to your confrence. Make up any code you like, no registration required. This service is free.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    S1203_3-Van_9164690069.gif  

Last edited by warkriminal; 11-23-2014 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Cool

I'm on the DayZ gaming line at 916-469-0069 x 443699 - Call for merc services and sales. Our new 'insurance' program backs up your characters gear. If he gets whacked or reset we restore it for you... This service is free to our resellers and now available to the public as part of our general protection service, at no extra charge. To find out more about our protection services or to just talk with us just call 001+ 916-469-0069 and enter room code 443299 -- Just remember dial +1 z1 oh-my-0069 and then enter code ggDayZ -- That really is the fastest way to reach us when we want to be found. I can call you back or give you a private line if you'd like.

You know the number and the code. Just call if you need gear, live mercs all over Chernarus are online and waiting for your call.

Our general protection service - You get your own channel on the gotgeared.com teamspeak server with administrative rights that you can share with others or revoke. You can invite people to your channel, manage the topic and channel information, kick people, ban people, whisper to people, send and get voice messages to everyone in your group, issue special keys that automagiclly move people to your teamspeak channel and message/poke and talk with online mercs. You can also create your own phone conf so people can game and chat without using bandwidth. These services are all free when you sign up. No credit card needed. If you choose to pay for protection other services are offered.

Just show up. There are mercs online waiting to help you, medics that will rescue you, traders waiting to sell you gear and random people to play or raid with in both regular and hardcore. You can download teanspeak for windows free or just google teamspeak apk for a droid app.
    Last edited by Jim Morrison; 11-26-2014 at 01:50 PM.