1 11.11%
  • Op is a fag

5 55.56%
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Mouse v.s Touch Pad

Don't just pick one debate your stance.

Reason being I've been trying to decide on a gaming laptop or a gaming desktop which would be a whole new world for me.

No doubt the desktop would have a ton more power memory and speed ect ect. But I only have 700 gb on this laptop and never been over 400 gb on it , also I have somewhere between a 17-19 inch screen and a quick response touch pad.

But I could build my own gaming desktop for just as much money as any gaming laptop and get like a God Mode desktop with a 4k monitor for the same price.

I've never been to good with a mouse in fps games or a keyboard mostly because they are pretty far apart whereas on the laptop the touch pad never moves neither the keyboard so I can easily type without looking and complete most movements without looking or readjusting. That being said I've never used a gaming mouse and I hear they are obviously a lot easier to control same with gaming keyboards.

And it's pretty doubtful a desktop will over heat , BSOD or crash as much as a my laptop.

Bottom line
    Mouse V.S Touch Pad
    Last edited by FlexGod; 10-22-2014 at 03:41 PM.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i personally prefer having a mouse than a touch pad

Thanks
    jesus this is autistic let me comment on the parts you said
    Tittle basically says it all.

Don't just pick one debate your stance. -- ok

Reason being I've been trying to decide on a gaming laptop or a gaming desktop which would be a whole new world for me.-- jesus choose desktop more power for youre money and its better in all ways

No doubt the desktop would have a ton more power memory and speed ect ect. But I only have 700 gb on this laptop and never been over 400 gb on it , also I have somewhere between a 17-19 inch screen and a quick response touch pad.-- it has more power srsly you dont use over 400gb what is your steam libraby 0 games?? 17-19inch which reso is it i suspect 1366X768 pretty lame and again QUICK RESPOSNE TOUCH PAD?????? A MOUSE IS 100X BETTER MORE PRECISE AND YOU CAN FUCKING INCREASE THE SENSITIVTY AND DPI OF THE DARN MOUSE

But I could build my own gaming desktop for just as much money as any gaming laptop and get like a God Mode desktop with a 4k monitor for the same price.-- you just awnsered yourself DESKTOP

I've never been to good with a mouse in fps games or a keyboard mostly because they are pretty far apart whereas on the laptop the touch pad never moves neither the keyboard so I can easily type without looking and complete most movements without looking or readjusting. That being said I've never used a gaming mouse and I hear they are obviously a lot easier to control same with gaming keyboards.-- srsly are you kind of special retarded ranting about the distance that you can change youself and if you dont want your shit to darn fucking move buy a keyboard with built in touchpad or a a external one peasant

And it's pretty doubtful a desktop will over heat , BSOD or crash as much as a my laptop.-- overheat as much as lappy??? a pc has fucking 100x the space for its components and you can always watercool the fucking thing or put some fans in it and for the BSOD srsly thats pure hardware and os failure which by a desktop is less likely

now for my part i choose the mouse because its morw accurate faster and customizable instead of the touch pad what would bitch ur ass over rape you from the inside accidentally fires doesnt respond and is generally shit what so EVER
    Empty for now

4. The Following User Says Thank You to max1612 For This Useful Post:

FlexGod (10-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by max1612 View Post
    jesus this is autistic let me comment on the parts you said
    Tittle basically says it all.

Don't just pick one debate your stance. -- ok

Reason being I've been trying to decide on a gaming laptop or a gaming desktop which would be a whole new world for me.-- jesus choose desktop more power for youre money and its better in all ways

No doubt the desktop would have a ton more power memory and speed ect ect. But I only have 700 gb on this laptop and never been over 400 gb on it , also I have somewhere between a 17-19 inch screen and a quick response touch pad.-- it has more power srsly you dont use over 400gb what is your steam libraby 0 games?? 17-19inch which reso is it i suspect 1366X768 pretty lame and again QUICK RESPOSNE TOUCH PAD?????? A MOUSE IS 100X BETTER MORE PRECISE AND YOU CAN FUCKING INCREASE THE SENSITIVTY AND DPI OF THE DARN MOUSE

But I could build my own gaming desktop for just as much money as any gaming laptop and get like a God Mode desktop with a 4k monitor for the same price.-- you just awnsered yourself DESKTOP

I've never been to good with a mouse in fps games or a keyboard mostly because they are pretty far apart whereas on the laptop the touch pad never moves neither the keyboard so I can easily type without looking and complete most movements without looking or readjusting. That being said I've never used a gaming mouse and I hear they are obviously a lot easier to control same with gaming keyboards.-- srsly are you kind of special retarded ranting about the distance that you can change youself and if you dont want your shit to darn fucking move buy a keyboard with built in touchpad or a a external one peasant

And it's pretty doubtful a desktop will over heat , BSOD or crash as much as a my laptop.-- overheat as much as lappy??? a pc has fucking 100x the space for its components and you can always watercool the fucking thing or put some fans in it and for the BSOD srsly thats pure hardware and os failure which by a desktop is less likely

now for my part i choose the mouse because its morw accurate faster and customizable instead of the touch pad what would bitch ur ass over rape you from the inside accidentally fires doesnt respond and is generally shit what so EVER
    Got HELLA lolz out of this as long as I can work out what desktop I want I will probably get one and hopefully adjust to the mouse.

and i have 23 steam games XD
    NightOwl

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Single question:
    Has there ever been a professional FPS player, in the entire history of gaming, that has ever used a trackpad?

The answer is no.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    I will go with a mouse, because there easier to use then a mouse pad and when it comes to games, it is going to be difficult not using a mouse.
    Last edited by Terror; 10-23-2014 at 02:16 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    Got HELLA lolz out of this as long as I can work out what desktop I want I will probably get one and hopefully adjust to the mouse.

and i have 23 steam games XD
    if you didnt see already i ment to act as autistic as possible its a joke -__-
    Empty for now

Thanks
    This shouldn't be a thread.
    I'd get a gaming laptop if I were you, but use a damn mouse. If you're playing games and you don't have a mouse you're fucking screwed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Hah! Mouse FTW.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    MOUSE!
    DO you ever watch a youtube video of like photoshop.
    And then they use a touchpad and their drawings suck? (I'm talking about those small ones that you get free)
    Or when someone is on his MacBook and doesn't has a mouse, and you hear that anoying click?
    Mouse clicks sounds like, unicornfarts.