Psychedelic

Wireless HeadSet

I am looking for a good wireless headset around 100-150 euros

Ideas?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    https://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/...8a625e132cd716

Pretty decent headset, I had a similar pair to these and they were pretty good.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Müller View Post
    https://www.caseking.de/shop/catalog/...8a625e132cd716

Pretty decent headset, I had a similar pair to these and they were pretty good.
    I am between this and logitech G930

Thanks
    I would not recommend you a headset, a wireless one is even worse than just a normal headset..
    If I was you I would go for a headphone microphone combination. You'll have way better quality for the exact same price..
    Most headsets have horrible microphones and have below average sound quality.
    Do NOT listen to all this 7.1 Surround headset bullshit, you can not produce decent surround in a headset and it'll sound lie normal virtual surround.
    Sadly I don't have any headphone+recommendations for you since my stuff is like 600€..
    If it has to be a headset I would go with the Kingston Hyperx Cloud. It's probably one of the best headsets out there and it's price-performance ratio is just amazing..

And you should definitely ask questions like these on an actual audio forum since most people on MPGH don't know anything about this stuff..

5. The Following User Says Thank You to RGAESRGAEDRghaerhaerherth For This Useful Post:

alexreyes (11-19-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by M14uM14u View Post
    I would not recommend you a headset, a wireless one is even worse than just a normal headset..
    If I was you I would go for a headphone microphone combination. You'll have way better quality for the exact same price..
    Do NOT listen to all this 7.1 Surround headset bullshit, you can not produce decent surround in a headset and it'll sound lie normal virtual surround.
    Sadly I don't have any headphone+recommendations for you since my stuff is like 600€..
    If it has to be a headset I would go with the Kingston Hyperx Cloud. It's probably one of the best headsets out there and it's price-performance ratio is just amazing..

And you should definitely ask questions like these on an actual audio forum since most people on MPGH don't know anything about this stuff..
    WoW It seems to be good
    Anyway, my preference is wireless cuz i will use for al but good headset

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by M14uM14u View Post

It's still called a headset.

Lol.
    Successful Trades: 52

Scammed Trades: 6

Vouch Profile!