Selling 36 Star Acct | 8 Char Slots | 21 Vaults

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Selling 36 Star Acct | 8 Char Slots | 21 Vaults | Rare HP/MP Healing Pet
I am looking to sell my 36 star ROTMG acct. It has 8 character slots, 21 vaults and a rare hp/mp healing pet. Will post screenshots below. I recently lost all the good characters I had so now the only one worth noting is a 4/8 sorc with all lab gear besides coat. I also have quite a few untiered items in my vault(Screenies below). I have no idea what people are willing to pay for accounts so please just make me an offer. Here is my Skype: bbabybry

|Would like to be paid in BTC by the way.|

Screenies:

(Inv of all vaults)


(Vault)


(Characters)


(Char Slots)


(Pets)
iENieY1Rhxdpb.PNG30 KB · 13 downloads ibfPohKsdnXGtF.PNG206 KB · 20 downloads iDSLlDE23XLyj.PNG74 KB · 18 downloads
Edit: Nevermind, but you did make it easier.
I seeee your nameee.
Watch out for that...
Bumpy bumpy againy againy

The price I'm looking for isn't very high. Probably around $35 or so.
Bump! Still selling! Cheap!!! Please let me know if interested!

Willing to accept PayPal now.
Quote Originally Posted by bbabybry View Post
Bump! Still selling! Cheap!!! Please let me know if interested!

Willing to accept PayPal now.
add me on Skype Easton(dot)rotmg
Still selling! Accepting PayPal!
Still selling! I'll do $30 PP to a trusted user!!!
Bump! The price is now $25 PP or $20 BTC!
C'mon! $20 PayPal now which is a STEAL! Contact me!
add me on skype ill buy paulinoandresmiguel
10$
nothing more then a mule in my eyes
10$ for this account is fair enough, good luck for selling!
Still for sale ? Add aoxufr on skype ^-^
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?