Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Making a song about CA.

Ok well I've been in the process of making songs for my gf and other shit lately. So I decided to make a song about combat, which includes the game CA. So tell me what you think the lyrics should represent, and what the guitar riffs should sound somewhat like.
    I'm sadly not rich so I got shitty equipment, but I am highly capable of making a song, I just can't record it due to the lack of anything to record with.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    As a fellow gamer, I can tell you that a hacking community isn't the place for asking this type of question. But as an Actor/Songwriter, I can tell you that the song entirely has to come from within if you want it to sound just right.

MEETING TRUNKY ON XBOX. OH WAIT, HE DOESNT HAVE IT
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by th3vis View Post
    As a fellow gamer, I can tell you that a hacking community isn't the place for asking this type of question. But as an Actor/Songwriter, I can tell you that the song entirely has to come from within if you want it to sound just right.
    Ye what Th3Vis said.

Wise words buddah

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumpy View Post
    Ye what Th3Vis said.

Wise words buddah
    No they aren't. I was making a song to post here....that's the point of asking your opinions. I know what I'm doing, I've been playing the guitar for many years, and I've been a music expert for many more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotn209 View Post
    No they aren't. I was making a song to post here....that's the point of asking your opinions. I know what I'm doing, I've been playing the guitar for many years, and I've been a music expert for many more.
    If that's the case then this sentence shouldn't have been your starter:

Ok well I've been in the process of making songs for my gf and other shit lately.
    I was under the impression you wanted to make a Love Song. Nevertheless, you say you've been a music expert for many more years than you've been playing the guitar. So as a music expert, why did you choose this crappy game? Also, if you're going to be performing this song, you might want to get Nexon's consent if you're going to include their game's name in your song.

Still, most modern music comes from within. It's the only way things can be truly performed. Try starting a new account, and pretend you've entered the game for the first time, maybe you'll snag an idea. The strongest of songs are done with meaning.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    The song should be about how Nexon sucks and bans people who don't hack and leaves the hackers behind. Like my hacker account is still alive and well, and yet my legit account has been banned. It should also be about how elite mods are the world's biggest noobs and kick people who are better than them legitimately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperJJS13 View Post
    The song should be about how Nexon sucks and bans people who don't hack and leaves the hackers behind. Like my hacker account is still alive and well, and yet my legit account has been banned. It should also be about how elite mods are the world's biggest noobs and kick people who are better than them legitimately.
    LOL my hacker account is still not banned i' ghost moded speed and glitch key.