Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid

Lightbulb Can HaZ Source CodEz?

Hey all, i'm not even really sure where i should post this, but this seems like a good spot. I'm a second year programing major at a university in the US and i've been a member of this site for over a year now. "First Post =)" Anyways i'm getting tired of always having to depend on others to release hacks, expecially when i have the skill myself just no direction... the main reason i use hacks is to counter other hackers. we've all joined into games where we are instantly opk'd or ghosted, to which i usually respond with ghosting myself. Point being if anyone out there has some source code for me to take a look at to get started, or would like to help clarify some of the concepts of minipulating code for combat arms hacks your insight would be greatly appreciated, and once i start to get the hang of all this i would be more than happy to share the benifits of my endeavours. Thanks in advance for all your support Also my prefered language is C#, although i understand that C++ is what most people use, i think that C# is a very versitle language, and is for the most part just as good as C++ for this specific task, so C# code would be sweet lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    There is a programming section. As for OPK, you would probably need a bypass and a lot of time to scan for the correct addies.
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    wrong section buddy and i wish some help me with that too D:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    There is a programming section. As for OPK, you would probably need a bypass and a lot of time to scan for the correct addies.
    ya that's my bad, i'm going to try to move this post if i can figure it out, and i would like to get started with a bypass, but i really don't have a very good knowledge of hacksheild

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    im pretty sure hes allowed to post it here, and seeing his grammar is perfect he cant be a 11 year old leecher like 99% of the people here

Add me to friends on these forums and ill be more then happy to teach you the basics.
    Also have a look at the [ASSAULTCUBE] sticky in this section, it shows some very basic stuff for assaultcube, but with some modification and memory scanning to find the correct addies you should be able to make this for other games
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Yep. You've come to the right place. I don't know about how to make things such as .dll's and so on in .NET with C#, but since you already have a background in C++ you would only have to learn the Windows API and a little reversing to be able to get past hacksheild. I am also in college, only my freshman year, but I have a background in Java, and have learned the basics of C++ over the last few months since school started. I am now in the process of learning ASM so I can begin reversing and figuring out hacksheild.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I came into this thread thinking: "Oh No, not another 11 year old 'Hacker'."

What game are you looking for a source for?

P.S. You learn the same way I do. If you give me an equation: 34 - (-15) = 49, I'll find out how it works and I'll be able to do one myself by seeing a couple other equations similar to the one mentioned above.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by windwalk06 View Post
    Hey all, i'm not even really sure where i should post this, but this seems like a good spot. I'm a second year programing major at a university in the US and i've been a member of this site for over a year now. "First Post =)" Anyways i'm getting tired of always having to depend on others to release hacks, expecially when i have the skill myself just no direction... the main reason i use hacks is to counter other hackers. we've all joined into games where we are instantly opk'd or ghosted, to which i usually respond with ghosting myself. Point being if anyone out there has some source code for me to take a look at to get started, or would like to help clarify some of the concepts of minipulating code for combat arms hacks your insight would be greatly appreciated, and once i start to get the hang of all this i would be more than happy to share the benifits of my endeavours. Thanks in advance for all your support Also my prefered language is C#, although i understand that C++ is what most people use, i think that C# is a very versitle language, and is for the most part just as good as C++ for this specific task, so C# code would be sweet lol.
    I can help you out. It seems that you want to create hacks to counter people using hacks. This is actually possible and has actually been done before. There was a popular game which had(still has) many hackers. Well an example will clear this up a great deal. There is a client and a server. Every player of a game has a client of course, and all clients communicate the server. The server takes the information received from one client and relays the information to another client. The information sent back and forth from the client and the server is called packets.

Lets say little Jimmy had a bullet speed hack. This hack would let his gun rip more bullets in less time(by decreasing the bullet delay). So Jimmy was pretty much owning the game since he was able to dispense alot more ammo than the other hopeless players. One day another person, little Billy, was getting taken down by Jimmy all the time. Billy decided to try to counter this. He created a program that if his client received too many bullet packets his program would block the packets. One problem still lay. He didn't want to block the bullet packets of non hackers though. So he also had his program read and find out who the packets were from. Now little Billy was not able to be damaged by Jimmy's bullets.

Like the example?
    Goals In Life:
    [X] Become an Advanced Member
    [X]Release a tut on mpgh
    [0]Post 300 posts
    [X]Make a working hack
    [X] Learn c++

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rwkeith For This Useful Post:

why06 (10-17-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by rwkeith View Post
    I can help you out. It seems that you want to create hacks to counter people using hacks. This is actually possible and has actually been done before. There was a popular game which had(still has) many hackers. Well an example will clear this up a great deal. There is a client and a server. Every player of a game has a client of course, and all clients communicate the server. The server takes the information received from one client and relays the information to another client. The information sent back and forth from the client and the server is called packets.

Lets say little Jimmy had a bullet speed hack. This hack would let his gun rip more bullets in less time(by decreasing the bullet delay). So Jimmy was pretty much owning the game since he was able to dispense alot more ammo than the other hopeless players. One day another person, little Billy, was getting taken down by Jimmy all the time. Billy decided to try to counter this. He created a program that if his client received too many bullet packets his program would block the packets. One problem still lay. He didn't want to block the bullet packets of non hackers though. So he also had his program read and find out who the packets were from. Now little Billy was not able to be damaged by Jimmy's bullets.

Like the example?
    Love the example, and i understand the concepts of communication between server and client, and packets, i just don't really know where to get started manipulating it... i'm not very proficient with C++ so i'd like to see some C# but i'd be willing to put in some time to learn C++ if i have to, it's just all my classes are in C# so i have lots of example code at my disposal, where as with C++ if i don't quite understand some syntax i have to spend an hour on here bugging you guys or on msnd. I agree that i do sorta learn by example as lolland, if someone has some C# bypass code (or even just more input on a good starting point) i think that would be the best place to start because i wanna be self sufficient and i can't even start thinking about writing hacks without outing hacksheild first... and where as example bypass code won't explain everything it will give me some insight and help me to better understand the questions i need to be asking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by lolland View Post
    I came into this thread thinking: "Oh No, not another 11 year old 'Hacker'."

What game are you looking for a source for?

P.S. You learn the same way I do. If you give me an equation: 34 - (-15) = 49, I'll find out how it works and I'll be able to do one myself by seeing a couple other equations similar to the one mentioned above.
    Combat Arms mostly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by windwalk06 View Post
    Love the example, and i understand the concepts of communication between server and client, and packets, i just don't really know where to get started manipulating it... i'm not very proficient with C++ so i'd like to see some C# but i'd be willing to put in some time to learn C++ if i have to, it's just all my classes are in C# so i have lots of example code at my disposal, where as with C++ if i don't quite understand some syntax i have to spend an hour on here bugging you guys or on msnd. I agree that i do sorta learn by example as lolland, if someone has some C# bypass code (or even just more input on a good starting point) i think that would be the best place to start because i wanna be self sufficient and i can't even start thinking about writing hacks without outing hacksheild first... and where as example bypass code won't explain everything it will give me some insight and help me to better understand the questions i need to be asking.
    I love rwkeith's examples too. As far C# hacks I have to say that as long as I have been here I haven't seen any source code for one. And I have definitely not seen any for Combat Arms... let alone in C#. I suppose you could write a hack in C#, but that depends how much C# you know and ofcourse you would still have to develop them from scratch yourself as I have seen no public source for any Combat Arms hack, and if there is it's probably outdated from the time that the game first launched.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Well i do have a little C# code for an outdated bypass, and an old maple story hack i randomly found with google today, but they aren't super great examples... if anyone else is interested in seeing things from a C# perspective i'd be glad to share these and all the other source code (not really hack related) i have and help answer any questions about c# that i can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I use a prebuilt d3d base and go from there...

<o>