Jme/Lystic Private Dialog Menu

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
Jme/Lystic Private Dialog Menu


In my honest opinion, this was the best hack menu in Arma 3 for a long time, the drop down player list, sexy double-click
targeting, the sub-menus, the remote execution and functions all worked flawlessly and provided myself (and a
few select donators) a lot of fun. The remote execution is outdated now and some of the scripts might need
some work, but this is still the best menu base I have ever seen in Arma 3.

 
More Info
It's no secret that Bob sells other peoples scripts. He falsely assumed recently that I was selling our menu (which I am obviously not (since its trash)) and so he took it upon himself (without asking me) to leak an old version of my private menu. Sadly he broke the player list due to his basic lack of scripting knowledge so I decided to release a proper version. Sadly this version doesn't have "Bob v2" written all over it, but then he contributed zero to this menu anyway.

Since spyglass (and other server-side anti-hack) can be bypassed so easily these days and since a leak was inevitable once in the hands of children, I took the liberty to release this. I thought it was only right to do it this way, my way, the way Jme would have wanted. The way God would have wanted. + This menu is old now, I have moved onto pastures new.


Enjoy it, use it (since its definitely better than what you are currently using), make changes and fucking remix that shit.
But please leave some credits to Lystic and myself.

I can only apologize to anyone affected by this, but really, its out of my control now.

Peace


CREDITS

Lystic (Menu Base + Funcs)
Jme (troll scripts and sexual chocolate design)


HOW TO USE


#1 #2

Jm333_mpgh.net.rar23 KB · 1,858 downloads Clean
jme great fucking menu man one of the best ones ive seen good job jme and lystic
Same menu as Lystics Injector....
wtf...
Thanks for the release, I really needed this xD
Thank you for this release man
Thanks JME <3
Yeah I made the Menu base and sent it to JME a while ago. Since bob figured out a similar menu method i told jme he could release the display.

Btw: Jme is only 700 away from me in thanks <3
i love this part
Code:
 "Lystic says no"
Quote Originally Posted by Remember View Post


Everytime.
I guess you're trying to load this in wasteland? Yeah, I can tell because of that error. Wasteland's anti-cheat basically tries to call a file that isn't there resulting in that error and game crash. However, if you are the owner of the server or are using this as a admin menu, I can help you!
How do i install this??? i don't know what to do with the rar file
Wow, that's exactly the "private"-script u sold to ur customers...
Quote Originally Posted by Goshilo View Post
Wow, that's exactly the "private"-script u sold to ur customers...
Your point being...
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?