Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygon View Post

Fuck you and your stupid obliviousness.
    America has done WAY more terrible things than this bullshit.
    America gave money to Iran to fight Irak, then proceeded to secretly give weapons to Irak to fight Iran.
    Millions of people killed because of their idiotic wars.
    By the way, the CIA provided money and tools to Osama to help him fight, Osama then used his CIA training to blow up those buildings.

You Americans are so fucking naïve, it's insane.
    9/11 is nothing compared to what America has done over the years.
    You took the fucking bait...annnnnd spewed a bunch of ill founded bullshit.
    10/10
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    We bombed japan and 180k people died
    Japan also killed 10 Million people through human experimentation, civilian massacres, use of chemical weapons, mass executions, and cannibalism.
    Please stop being ignorant.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    To clear up the '(s)he' misconception, he's a male but once admitted to being homosexual if I remember correctly.

Edit - I remembered correctly

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Venerable View Post
    To clear up the '(s)he' misconception, he's a male but once admitted to being homosexual if I remember correctly.

Edit - I remembered correctly
    Aha! I was confused about his gender because his profile stated that he was a girl, but I heard everyone talking about him as thought he was a boy, thanks for clearing that up!
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 11-16-2014 at 07:36 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Japan also killed 10 Million people through human experimentation, civilian massacres, use of chemical weapons, mass executions, and cannibalism.
    Every bloody country has done some fucked up things. We only hear what they want us to hear, it's up to us if we want to know all those sodding they've done, I choose not to, because I get quite depressive whenever I think about killing so on and so forth.

9/11 wasn't anything. 3k people died. We bombed japan and 180k people died. America makes a big deal about anything that happens on our soil.
    America is quite full of idiots who think everything is about them, they don't even know that the Earth orbits the Sun, because it's all about them... One in four Americans unaware that Earth circles Sun. I'm not trying to offend you, but Americans need to get their head out of their arse and realise that they ain't the only things in our Universe...
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 11-16-2014 at 07:34 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

What I said is still true. Nothing I said was ignorant, at all.

Thanks
    Yea, everything you said was true, but you ignored the fact why the U.S dropped the bomb in the first place.

Understanding the Decision to Drop the Bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki
    Deciding to Drop the Bomb

In the lead up to the Trinity test, the top priority for President Truman was to end the war as quickly as possible with the fewest U.S. casualties. For many, this had become the overarching purpose for using the atomic bomb once it was completed. Walker notes five reasons why Truman chose to use the bomb.

Ending the war at the earliest possible moment - The primary objective for the U.S. was to win the war at the lowest possible cost. Specifically, Truman was looking for the most effective way to end the war quickly, not for a way to not use the bomb.

To justify the cost of the Manhattan Project - The Manhattan Project was a secret program to which the U.S. had funnelled an estimated $1,889,604,000 (in 1945 dollars) through December 31, 1945.

To impress the Soviets - With the end of the war nearing, the Soviets were an important strategic consideration, especially with their military control over most of Eastern Europe. As Yale Professor Gaddis Smith has noted, “It has been demonstrated that the decision to bomb Japan was centrally connected to Truman's confrontational approach to the Soviet Union.” However, this idea is thought to be more appropriately understood as an ancillary benefit of dropping the bomb and not so much its sole purpose.

A lack of incentives not to use the bomb - Weapons were created to be used. By 1945, the bombing of civilians was already an established practice. In fact, the earlier U.S. firebombing campaign of Japan, which began in 1944, killed an estimated 315,922 Japanese, a greater number than the estimated deaths attributed to the atomic bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The firebombing of Tokyo alone resulted in roughly 100,000 Japanese killed.

Responding to Pearl Harbor - When a general raised objections to the use of the bombs, Truman responded by noting the atrocities of Pearl Harbor and said that “When you have to deal with a beast you have to treat him as a beast.”[/SIZE]
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 11-16-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well if I have offended you I am sorry. @Cardboard_Cat

If you ask for anything more then that. I cannot give you that.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xaviar View Post
    Well if I have offended you I am sorry. @Cardboard_Cat

If you ask for anything more then that. I cannot give you that.
    You know, that was... Unexpected, I didn't expect you to apologize. Xaviar, you're cool enough, you just need to be more considerate about what you post.
    Last edited by Cardboard_Cat; 11-17-2014 at 01:08 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post
    America is quite full of idiots who think everything is about them, they don't even know that the Earth orbits the Sun, because it's all about them... One in four Americans unaware that Earth circles Sun. I'm not trying to offend you, but Americans need to get their head out of their arse and realise that they ain't the only things in our Universe...
    Generalizing entire groups of people is not logical, nor is it founded in fact.

That study is also a load of utter bollocks, so it's humorous at best that you even cited it. The questions asked were hideously loaded, and filled with vague wording with multiple possible interpretations, and little to no control variable for actually making a conclusion. In other words, you're grasping the short end of the intelligence stick here Copernicus.

Last edited by Aborted; 11-17-2014 at 01:52 AM.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cardboard_Cat View Post
    You know, that was... Unexpected, I didn't expect you to apologize. Xaviar, you're cool enough, you just need to be more considerate about what you post.
    I will remember that in the future @Cardboard_Cat

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It is when you throw out some irrelevant statistic about an event some 60 ought years before the fact, while completely and utterly ignoring the circumstances directly preceding it. The Japanese slaughtered, raped, and massacred millions upon millions of innocent people, and as a direct result happened to be bombed. You're essentially trying to extenuate the senseless loss of 3 thousands people's lives by condemning them for their great grandfather's actions, which can actually be argued as being justified. 'They happened to be American, fuck their worth as a human being amirite?'
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    9/11 wasn't anything. 3k people died. We bombed japan and 180k people died. America makes a big deal about anything that happens on our soil.
    To be fair, Japan tortured their POW's whereas the allies treated them with respect. Additionally, because the Japanese had been trained never to accept defeat and to never surrender under any circumstances, if America hadn't nuked Japan, many more allied soldiers will have been killed trying to clear out the remaining Japanese.

Just my view anyways. Everyone has a different view.

OT: Yup Xav, you need to think more about what you post. Also, we all know your gay, no need to tell us every other post m9. Other than that, I have no problem with you.
    Last edited by Unknown; 11-17-2014 at 02:26 AM.

Fear the Unknown.
    Ω

Omega, the last letter of the Greek alphabet, represents the end or the ultimate limit of a set.

[MPGH]arunforce - OG
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]master131
    [NIG]Ghost[GA]
    ¥ÊŠ.ÏÃM - The man.
    [MPGH]Boombox
    [MPGH]Genesis
    'Rejected
    (ಥ﹏ಥ)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    this is @xaviar profile gender...
    Mhmz, I am gay bro. So I hope you stop making jokes on that subject. Much appreciated
    i don't understand her/him
    @Schuba amen !!! It's sad to admit but they definately do glorify 9/11 just because it was on their grounds. (not trying to be a dick or make it seem not that bad)
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by NemsOne View Post
    this is @xaviar profile gender...

i don't understand her/him
    @Schuba amen !!! It's sad to admit but they definately do glorify 9/11 just because it was on their grounds. (not trying to be a dick or make it seem not that bad)
    Try to make sense when you talk.Not trying to be mean or anything, but I don't understand what you are wanting to say.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast