Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m60 View Post
    It's not crashing put it's not showing up in game, I am starting the game then the trainer. Is this a zombies only thing? or can I host my on online server and it be okay?
    its for zombies, some options are for multiplayer, its in the multiplayer tab. so its not changing anything ingame? go into singleplayer and start a zombies match(if your doing a online one make sure your hosting it) and then alt tab and open up the trainer and go to theCOD WaW Singleplayer/Zombies tab and click what you want and go back ingame and see if it changes anything. if your doing points, you change your points in the trainer, and then you do something ingame like buying a door, reparing a window or killing a zombie, that will change your points.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gogogokitty View Post
    its for zombies, some options are for multiplayer, its in the multiplayer tab. so its not changing anything ingame? go into singleplayer and start a zombies match(if your doing a online one make sure your hosting it) and then alt tab and open up the trainer and go to theCOD WaW Singleplayer/Zombies tab and click what you want and go back ingame and see if it changes anything. if your doing points, you change your points in the trainer, and then you do something ingame like buying a door, reparing a window or killing a zombie, that will change your points.
    I've tried loading it in zombies, but the program doesn't even load.. :/ sorry about all the trouble man

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by m60 View Post
    I've tried loading it in zombies, but the program doesn't even load.. :/ sorry about all the trouble man
    so you cant open the program at all?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    so you cant open the program at all?
    I think a major problem here is people trying to use cracked clients etc. (I do not encourage torrenting etc blah blah yeah yeah.)

When downloading the game some .exes/files have different names than the steam version of WaW. What process is this program trying to attach to?

The process is simple to use:
    1. Open WaW and either connect to multiplayer or co-op/single-player
    2. Once in game alt-tab to desktop and open trainer as admin.
    3. As a double attack go back into game, then go back to trainer and select features you want (example being add 250 points in zombies)
    4. Go back to game and kill something/someone/repair a window etc.
    5. Enjoy

But if the program is looking for say "abc.exe" and the user has a changed one "abcd.exe" the main process wont attach nor do anything for the user at all..

As example of a changed client is Downloading the game and using Tungle and their lan fix to play woth friends. (Just google Cod waw lan fix, look for tungle) which uses a modified .exe for lan games not on the same lan network. (i host, friend across the states conmects on vpn, and then can join me on lan game).

If so, renaming the .exe for the files and re-doing those steps should fix that.. I think?
    Last edited by raiever; 02-17-2015 at 08:49 AM. Reason: Info added

5. The Following User Says Thank You to raiever For This Useful Post:

gogogokitty (02-17-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raiever View Post
    I think a major problem here is people trying to use cracked clients etc. (I do not encourage torrenting etc blah blah yeah yeah.)

When downloading the game some .exes/files have different names than the steam version of WaW. What process is this program trying to attach to?

The process is simple to use:
    1. Open WaW and either connect to multiplayer or co-op/single-player
    2. Once in game alt-tab to desktop and open trainer as admin.
    3. As a double attack go back into game, then go back to trainer and select features you want (example being add 250 points in zombies)
    4. Go back to game and kill something/someone/repair a window etc.
    5. Enjoy

But if the program is looking for say "abc.exe" and the user has a changed one "abcd.exe" the main process wont attach nor do anything for the user at all..

As example of a changed client is Downloading the game and using Tungle and their lan fix to play woth friends. (Just google Cod waw lan fix, look for tungle) which uses a modified .exe for lan games not on the same lan network. (i host, friend across the states conmects on vpn, and then can join me on lan game).

If so, renaming the .exe for the files and re-doing those steps should fix that.. I think?
    good point thanks. the process for world at war singleplayer and multiplayer is Call of Duty® and thats what i have the program set to. you can find out what it is by opening your game and alt tabbing back to the desktop, hover your mouse over the open program at the bottem and it will say this.
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    good point thanks. the process for world at war singleplayer and multiplayer is Call of Duty® and thats what i have the program set to. you can find out what it is by opening your game and alt tabbing back to the desktop, hover your mouse over the open program at the bottem and it will say this.
    Indeed but the process name is more important. If you open your task manager and go to the processes tab you will notice call of duty in the list with a "*name here*.exe".

That program is what you should have it attaching to. What is yours labeled as? Im not home but i will be later and i could change my .exe name to the identical of yours and then test it to see if it would work properly for me.

Just as an FYI As i work with you here i am running win7 64bit WaW v1.7 so you know.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to raiever For This Useful Post:

gogogokitty (02-17-2015)

Thanks
    Indeed but the process name is more important. If you open your task manager and go to the processes tab you will notice call of duty in the list with a "*name here*.exe".

That program is what you should have it attaching to. What is yours labeled as? Im not home but i will be later and i could change my .exe name to the identical of yours and then test it to see if it would work properly for me.

Just as an FYI As i work with you here i am running win7 64bit WaW v1.7 so you know.
    i think i tried that at first when i was first making console stuff for this and i ran into issues. ill give it a try. heres source
    Code:
    HANDLE hProcess = 0; 
    			HWND hWindow;
    			DWORD address = 0x018EF124;
    			int value = 0;
    			DWORD pid = 0;
    			hWindow = FindWindow(NULL, L"Call of Duty®");

if (hWindow) {
    			GetWindowThreadProcessId(hWindow, &pid);
    			}
    			hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_VM_READ | PROCESS_VM_WRITE | PROCESS_VM_OPERATION | PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION, 0, pid);
    			ReadProcessMemory(hProcess,(LPVOID)address,&value,sizeof(value),NULL);
    			value += 250;
    			WriteProcessMemory(hProcess,(LPVOID)address,&value,sizeof(value),NULL);
    			VirtualProtectEx(hProcess, (LPVOID)address, 256, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, NULL);
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i think i tried that at first when i was first making console stuff for this and i ran into issues. ill give it a try. heres source
    Code:
    HANDLE hProcess = 0; 
    			HWND hWindow;
    			DWORD address = 0x018EF124;
    			int value = 0;
    			DWORD pid = 0;
    			hWindow = FindWindow(NULL, L"Call of Duty®");

if (hWindow) {
    			GetWindowThreadProcessId(hWindow, &pid);
    			}
    			hProcess = OpenProcess(PROCESS_VM_READ | PROCESS_VM_WRITE | PROCESS_VM_OPERATION | PROCESS_QUERY_INFORMATION, 0, pid);
    			ReadProcessMemory(hProcess,(LPVOID)address,&value,sizeof(value),NULL);
    			value += 250;
    			WriteProcessMemory(hProcess,(LPVOID)address,&value,sizeof(value),NULL);
    			VirtualProtectEx(hProcess, (LPVOID)address, 256, PAGE_EXECUTE_READWRITE, NULL);
    Not to say that wont work as i believe it is fine.. But I just wonder if there is a simple way to have people point it to the process instead of auto selecting it for them.. Almost like how cheat engine does it.

Although that would require more coding and effort and on an older project is it worth it is the question lol.

I will have to see what my windows open into as i am using NoSteams version 1.7 of the game along with tungles lan fix.. I will let you know when i am on later (give me till like.. 5:30pm eastern (new york!)) what the designated names are and perhaps you can include them into your source for easy access.

---
    I forgot straight up that if you click on multiplayer it goes into a completely different process and process ID. That would explain partly why using the "*namehere*.exe" theory would fail lol. Ahhhh troubleshooting.
    Last edited by raiever; 02-17-2015 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Brain fart

11. The Following User Says Thank You to raiever For This Useful Post:

gogogokitty (02-17-2015)

Thanks
    Not to say that wont work as i believe it is fine.. But I just wonder if there is a simple way to have people point it to the process instead of auto selecting it for them.. Almost like how cheat engine does it.

Although that would require more coding and effort and on an older project is it worth it is the question lol.

I will have to see what my windows open into as i am using NoSteams version 1.7 of the game along with tungles lan fix.. I will let you know when i am on later (give me till like.. 5:30pm eastern (new york!)) what the designated names are and perhaps you can include them into your source for easy access.

---
    I forgot straight up that if you click on multiplayer it goes into a completely different process and process ID. That would explain partly why using the "*namehere*.exe" theory would fail lol. Ahhhh troubleshooting.
    no its not worth it lol, and since they both use the same name it works well without issue, well so far lol
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    no its not worth it lol, and since they both use the same name it works well without issue, well so far lol
    Im interested to see what the programs will be on my system and if they will differ from yours. Else im fresh outta ideas almost hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

So I got home after work and turned on my version and it seems to pop up just fine as "Call of duty" on the task bar.. However only some of the hacks/tweaks seem to work for me after running as admin and soloing some zombies. Below are my findings for each tab except multiplayer as I did not test it. I am curious as to why some do but others do not work. Game version 1.7.1263 FYI.

Bugs I noticed on "Universal Hacks":
    Auto drop turns on, not off though.
    Rapid Fire button work however speeds are all the same

Bugs I noticed on Cod WaW Singleplayer Tab:
    First unlimited ammo does nothing [However remedied using unlimited ammo/monkeys instead]
    No Clip/Super jump/lower gravity/Super speed do not work

Bugs I noticed on Cod WaW More Zombie tab:
    Nothing works except floating zombies on 75% of zombies. :L

14. The Following User Says Thank You to raiever For This Useful Post:

gogogokitty (02-17-2015)

Thanks
    Im interested to see what the programs will be on my system and if they will differ from yours. Else im fresh outta ideas almost hehe.

- - - Updated - - -

So I got home after work and turned on my version and it seems to pop up just fine as "Call of duty" on the task bar.. However only some of the hacks/tweaks seem to work for me after running as admin and soloing some zombies. Below are my findings for each tab except multiplayer as I did not test it. I am curious as to why some do but others do not work. Game version 1.7.1263 FYI.

Bugs I noticed on "Universal Hacks":
    Auto drop turns on, not off though.
    Rapid Fire button work however speeds are all the same

Bugs I noticed on Cod WaW Singleplayer Tab:
    First unlimited ammo does nothing [However remedied using unlimited ammo/monkeys instead]
    No Clip/Super jump/lower gravity/Super speed do not work

Bugs I noticed on Cod WaW More Zombie tab:
    Nothing works except floating zombies on 75% of zombies. :L
    hmm thats really weird, unless the addresses are different?
    LEEEEEEROY JEEEEENKINS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    hmm thats really weird, unless the addresses are different?
    Are you running the same version of the game? If so it would be weird even if the download is different for the addresses to be different. I'm not sure exactly what would be causing it.. What would you need to check the addresses.. My exe?

Thanks
    its a good hack but please make the attachementsunlock

Thanks
    My game crashes when I try to unlock all and lvl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    I have both jzip and winzip and it seems that I have the gogogokitty.exe hack downloaded as well but I just don't understand how to make the hack work in game on multiplayer. Can you please gine me advise how the setup works. Thanks Steve

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast