Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Exclamation Can Anyone Who Made A Gmod Hack For His Own, Add me?

i wanted to discuss some stuff for whoever made a hack for gmod, a couple of features for them to add if not hard..
    steam: autodemandic

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Afterdeath_gamer View Post
    i wanted to discuss some stuff for whoever made a hack for gmod, a couple of features for them to add if not hard..
    steam: autodemandic
    Excuse me but I have a few things I would like to discuss.

1) Add you on Steam to discuss Hack features? That sounds like a phishing attempt to me.
    2) Any features you actually wish to discuss can be discussed right here. Spare the extra work.
    3) steamcommunity.***/id/autodemandic is his Steam Account. For any MPGH users who may be too lazy to Google.
    4) I am very curious as to your affiliation with Rare Breed Gaming. What exactly is your relationship with them?
    Last edited by Herp Derpinstine; 11-26-2014 at 08:30 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    1. who said shit about skype?
    2. noone is answering me here.. atleast not directly when it comes to discussing a hack feature..
    3. yeah my steam.
    4. RB? i used to be a member.. then a mod.. for like.. two years.. until they discovered i was hacking.. but their servers suck now.
    5. you mentioned shit about ratting on my other post.. lol @Herp Derpinstine i used to rat.. a lot.. used to have thousands of victims just using njrat, most are indians for some reason.. i used the torrent method to spread. i used to make amazing crypts using linux.. and bind them with pics, vids, games.. and so on.. but those days are over.. i stopped ratting a year ago.. got bored.. i just wanna discuss hack features.. like silent aim.. traitor detector ESP, so that all those would be in one package.. noone wants to discuss that with me apparentely.
    If you like to discuss them with me on steam.. feel free to add..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    1. who said shit about skype?
    2. noone is answering me here.. atleast not directly when it comes to discussing a hack feature..
    3. yeah my steam.
    4. RB? i used to be a member.. then a mod.. for like.. two years.. until they discovered i was hacking.. but their servers suck now.
    5. you mentioned shit about ratting on my other post.. lol @Herp Derpinstine i used to rat.. a lot.. used to have thousands of victims just using njrat, most are indians for some reason.. i used the torrent method to spread. i used to make amazing crypts using linux.. and bind them with pics, vids, games.. and so on.. but those days are over.. i stopped ratting a year ago.. got bored.. i just wanna discuss hack features.. like silent aim.. traitor detector ESP, so that all those would be in one package.. noone wants to discuss that with me apparentely.
    If you like to discuss them with me on steam.. feel free to add..
    So you wanna talk about hack features that are supposed to be hack features to make it a hack? Mmk brosif.
    No one wants to help you because they know all you want is C+P. "amazing crypts" I bet you don't even know one example of proper encryption.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    trading paste for slaves

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Herp Derpinstine View Post
    So you wanna talk about hack features that are supposed to be hack features to make it a hack? Mmk brosif.
    No one wants to help you because they know all you want is C+P. "amazing crypts" I bet you don't even know one example of proper encryption.

Where do you get your assumptions and bettings from? XD cause you suck at them! gl detective derp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Where do you get your assumptions and bettings from? XD cause you suck at them! gl detective derp
    1) You failed to provide any proof what so ever of said encryptions so I am taking everything you say for face value. Excuse me for being a realist.
    2) The hard truth is that they think you want C+P. That is why people don't want to help you.
    3) 9/10 times people like you ask for lua help which is really big into the copypasta.
    4) I am taking EVERYTHING you say at face value because you are being very vague in your request of help.
    5) I am trying to help you but if you can't even be straight with what quote unquote "hack features" you want then I am done here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1) You failed to provide any proof what so ever of said encryptions so I am taking everything you say for face value. Excuse me for being a realist.
    2) The hard truth is that they think you want C+P. That is why people don't want to help you.
    3) 9/10 times people like you ask for lua help which is really big into the copypasta.
    4) I am taking EVERYTHING you say at face value because you are being very vague in your request of help.
    5) I am trying to help you but if you can't even be straight with what quote unquote "hack features" you want then I am done here.
    And who the fuck are you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gayguy911 View Post
    And who the fuck are you?
    Someone who actually wants to help people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Someone who actually wants to help people.
    Go away then, nobody likes your type here. Go sperg up another forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Go away then, nobody likes your type here. Go sperg up another forum.
    He is the type who likes to act big over people by making up shit and then numbering that shit up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He is the type who likes to act big over people by making up shit and then numbering that shit up
    I would ask you the same question? Who the fuck are you? You both act like you can code big boi haks or some shit.

Herp:

Really m8, trying to act big or some shit? Oh wow, you can c+p a injector together to inject a "lua hack". Really, if you are going to do C++, keep with C++.

Also, aftermath over here trying to act big when he asks people to make hacks for him or teach him.

Edit: Jesus Christ that menu almost makes mine look good.
    Last edited by gayguy911; 11-26-2014 at 11:45 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    im a nub whu is asking if sum1 can cre8 a hack that contains sum functions from ahack (traitor detector esp) and pony hack (silent-psilent aimbot)
    he is some ****** who like to talk big shit on nub's thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I would ask you the same question? Who the fuck are you? You both act like you can code big boi haks or some shit.

Herp:

Really m8, trying to act big or some shit? Oh wow, you can c+p a injector together to inject a "lua hack". Really, if you are going to do C++, keep with C++.

Also, aftermath over here trying to act big when he asks people to make hacks for him or teach him.

how am i acting big? o.O
    just a little request, makes me look big?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Herp:

how am i acting big? o.O
    just a little request, makes me look big?
    He was talking to me. Also how am I trying to act big?
    Last I recall I am not the one who starts doing Google searches to find something to troll with.

I actually want to help people here. Not make useless posts trying to piss people off who don't give 2 fucks.

Also that video is old. It is also the hack I am giving to the Skids and not the hack I use. I bet you feel accomplished for finding that. :3

All in all I couldn't care less what you think of me as I simply do not care.
    Not because I think I am better than anyone. I just simply do not care.
    Last edited by Herp Derpinstine; 12-25-2014 at 03:14 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast