Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

[SOLVED] How does the Blackshot Hacking Section Operates?

Hello MPGH users,

You might know me from XDA Developers, Blackshot, Planetside 2, CS:GO and maybe even Soldier Front. I will try my best to make this short so people can solve my queries more easily. Do answer to the best of your ability if possible;

1. Where is the Beginners Guide for Hacking? (If there is one)
    2. What does Hacking Blackshot consists of? (Programmes and stuff)
    3. What is the main use of utilizing .dll files? (Are they proprietary?)
    4. How do hacks go live? (What is done to get it working and How are they pushed to MPGH Forums?)

I hope you guys can help clear some of my queries. Do use technical terms with me because well, I am a coder after all (I'm just not experienced in this field). Thanks for taking your time to help out and I hope to give you guys something possibly in the future!

Regards,
    Furrydaus
    Last edited by furrydaus; 11-26-2014 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by furrydaus View Post
    Hello MPGH users,

You might know me from XDA Developers, Blackshot, Planetside 2, CS:GO and maybe even Soldier Front. I will try my best to make this short so people can solve my queries more easily. Do answer to the best of your ability if possible;

1. Where is the Beginners Guide for Hacking? (If there is one)
    2. What does Hacking Blackshot consists of? (Programmes and stuff)
    3. What is the main use of utilizing .dll files? (Are they proprietary?)
    4. How do hacks go live? (What is done to get it working and How are they pushed to MPGH Forums?)

I hope you guys can help clear some of my queries. Do use technical terms with me because well, I am a coder after all (I'm just not experienced in this field). Thanks for taking your time to help out and I hope to give you guys something possibly in the future!

Regards,
    Furrydaus
    Hi furrydaus,

Since you made this thread as a formal one then I think I should too. F.Y.I I don't know you from any website and games you stated. Well you ask some questions that I am able to answer it in a detailed way but it might not be technical way. Personally I'm not a professional codder. Your answer will be answered below:-

-1. There are no Beginners Guide for Hacking but you can find some tools and steps to inject .dll files which are files that will help you in hacking BlackShot. Please do find your needs in the main thread -BlackShot Hacks- there will be a thread named under "[Info] ※◐How to use DLL (Dynamic library) and inject it in game by using Injector◑※"

-2. Hacking BlackShot consists of programmes called injectors and files called .dll and sometimes you need a software called PcHunter which will help you suspend GameGuard which is a security software which all Garena games have to block Hackers from using illegal softwares such as Cheat Engine and Trainers. **Note** - You can find all the softwares in this website.

-3. .dll files are files that are injected into the game itself by using softwares such as Eagle Injector // PerX Injector. .dll files are essentials in Hacking BackShot. If you required any help or guidance in injecting you can refer to the thread I mention earlier in your first question.

-4. Codders or Hackers as Hack creators have to bypass simple security called GameGuard but by injecting it nothing will affect the GameGuard and will not be detected. If you notice recently BlackShot came a new update last week at around 2:00pm GMT 8.00+ which made a huge disaster to our Hacking Softwares and .dll files because the new update had made serious changes that has tighten the security which is BlackShot itself and GameGuard but thanks to @COD3RIN /// @rullof and some other respected codders, they created another new hack within 2 days. Most of the softwares created and .dll files are from Codding itself so if you are ever interested you can refer to our main thread -BlackShot Hacks- which you will find yourself a sub-forum named "Blackshot Coding & Source Code". Codders like you yourself will find it useful and you might create one too in future.

I hope I answered all your questions in a way you expect and if there is any further questions, you may ask it in the same thread "BlackShot Help" or just PM me if you really want to know more. If you have any interest in helping this Forum to launch a new [Release] just post it here or if you need any help in codding you may refer yourself to our codders especially @rullof.

Thanks,
    [HELPER]bret*****

[img]https://**********.com/addskype/brettystyle.png[/img][/url]
    MPGH Profile (Leave a feedback here or +REP ME): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=2849395

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Thank you for that amazing reply. Although it wasn't as technical, it has given me a better view of this site. I'll look into it and such and with that mini guide you pointed to me earlier, I personally was grinning to myself while testing out the all in one hack. Hahaha thanks for the help. If any mods do see this, you might wanna put this as a sticky so they others can easily understand more I guess?. Thanks again Brett!