Thread: The future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

The future

Oh man, if you folks are our future I may just jump off a cliff now. I wouldn't want to grow old and depend on you people to run things. Do humanity a favor and go away, the lot of you.

One more thing. Yes, what you do here is illegal. Even though most times no game files are changed you are sending false data to cause the game to behave differently than the writers intended. Which you would know if you were truly intelligent. So with that said I've also dl'd as much as I could that was touted as undetected and sent all of them to PB. Also since I've found that the site is hosted in the USA you fall under USA laws. I've reported all your domain info. Including a letter to the domain registrar. Have fun...

Used to do this all the time to get sites shut down and the owners prosecuted. In fact in those endeavors I have a 90% success rate.

Thanks

lol hackers unite!

lol i think someone needs to silence this guy, lol hacking is life, actually hacking is part of creation, is u hink about it, the process of "hacking" isnt all the easy (most of the time). tons of people hack computer system thruout the world, it help society in one way or another dude, so just stfu and gtfo or ill make a fukken club for u

Thanks
    Let me add one other thing to this stupid twat, what we are doing here is NOT illegal, because there is no law that says it is. So STFU and go away!!!

Thanks
    Everyone Who Posts Reply's To This Stupid Shit Needs To Join The Stfu & Gtfo Icheat_ucry Club, Just Copy It From My Sig And Paste It Into Yours, Help The Club Grow!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    all those carefully worded lines fall on deaf ears.

Anyway, to stay on topic :
    While you could say that cheating is giving you an unfair advantage over other players, the same methods can also be used to give an added value to a game.
    also, besides cheats, this site offers a lot more things. granted, most resources you find here are geared towards cheating, but if you don't like that, don't come here.

Thanks
    I'm posting here too! Do i get to be in another GTFO club!!!?!

Thanks
    omg this man sounds like a gay-policeman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    what is cheating in games? - gaining an unfair advantage over other people

we all should know at least that...

now let us compare this to the people who buy promo codes and those who don't

- the people with the retail shit gains a substantial advantage over the normal players... isn't that right? so what you're saying is that people who paid money to k2 for better weapons are hacking? right?

moron...

at least k2 has employees with at least half a brain to have realized this...

if hacking was illegal, most of the hacking sites would've been shut down a long time ago... and, most of the "buying for better equips" wouldn't have been implemented into the game, which would mean that there would be no shooting games. why would there be no shooting games? - because the hosters won't get any money...

so in conclusion...

- hacking gives a player an advantage
    - buying better equips in games for real money gives a player an advantage
    - if hacking was illegal, buying better equips for real money should be illegal as well... reason - if you had half a brain, you would've realized by now.

Thanks
    its sad that he has nothing better to do than to report legit sites

anyway...stop ripping my gtfo club idea :@

Thanks
    ............Damn...........

Okay, I think shadowsecret is banned now anyway....

He's not banned!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    we are not sending ANY false data to the servers, we check client side memory MEMORY ADDRESS THAT ARE STORED ON OUR COMPUTER'S RAM, and FREEZE THEM so they dont change, which then the SERVER READS OFF OF OUR CLIENTS, so infact we arent sending any data, the server is just reading frozen addresses
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by icheat_ucry View Post
    Oh man, if you folks are our future I may just jump off a cliff now. I wouldn't want to grow old and depend on you people to run things. Do humanity a favor and go away, the lot of you.

One more thing. Yes, what you do here is illegal. Even though most times no game files are changed you are sending false data to cause the game to behave differently than the writers intended. Which you would know if you were truly intelligent. So with that said I've also dl'd as much as I could that was touted as undetected and sent all of them to PB. Also since I've found that the site is hosted in the USA you fall under USA laws. I've reported all your domain info. Including a letter to the domain registrar. Have fun...

Used to do this all the time to get sites shut down and the owners prosecuted. In fact in those endeavors I have a 90% success rate.
    I find it funny that the fact that you sound like a 50 year old fat nerd that has nothing better to do than play VIDEO Games, bahahahah. That's pretty sad. If you were truly intelligent, you would know that this is perfectly legal. Under the DMCA, it is illegal to MODIFY a program against the writers wishes, much less redistribute it. OK, since all these "hacks" edit the memory of programs in use, care to tell how this is illegal rather than throw random jabs and missing completely? Even if the method of us modifying the memory addresses of clients connected to WarRock or any game was the issue, they can only stop the person who is cheating, since this is our own intellectual property, we have a right to make it. It's up to the user to use it how he or she feels fit, not the person who owns the server they are playing on, fucking idiot, that was the most fucking stupid thing you could say. America isn't a communist country, probably like the shithole you live in, dumbshit, plus we can't be prosecuted for renting out a server in America, it's the country of residence of the user dumbfuck (Good job looking like a retard). Piracy is the only thing that ever goes across international borders, which is even rare at that case, but good luck with that... PunkBuster and K2 actively browse this forum, so happy wishes. =) Our domain registrar has no domain over the control of what we have, unless it's illegal, since it isn't you are a retard. =D

And, since you think you are so high, I'll slap you down with your final BULLSHIT statement. You can't prosecute someone without first sending a cease and desist, so that just shows you are full of shit.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    well buddy I got 5 words for you YOU CANT BAN THE INTERNET, hacking is a part you will never get rid of it so just go "Report us" So you can feel that your safe from the hackers,Lolz ( You are the monkey)

Thanks
    Why do these threads keep poping up?

Why can't you search for more like this one (they do exist) and then go and agree with another idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by tednugent View Post
    Why do these threads keep poping up?

Why can't you search for more like this one (they do exist) and then go and agree with another idiot.
    that's bumping old topics which will make that person look like an imbecile

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast