Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hmmm that's interesting. I can't believe its that easy. Hmmm... well if that's the case it maybe possible to alter so more sensitive files. I'm going to work on my decryptor some more. Maybe I can kind the key for some of these files, but it depends on how they were encrypted...

One question. Do you have to encrypt it back in order for the changes to take place?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hmmm that's interesting. I can't believe its that easy. Hmmm... well if that's the case it maybe possible to alter so more sensitive files. I'm going to work on my decryptor some more. Maybe I can kind the key for some of these files, but it depends on how they were encrypted...

One question. Do you have to encrypt it back in order for the changes to take place?
    No, just replace the old .txt with the new unencrypted payer.txt

You just have to set its attribute to read-only.

Also, do you know what the encryptions in the binding sand for?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

why06 (10-21-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    No, just replace the old .txt with the new unencrypted payer.txt

You just have to set its attribute to read-only.

Also, do you know what the encryptions in the binding sand for?
    Well nope. I have no idea, but if I was to guess I would say they are some type of virtual key code that basically sets which keys do which things. Virtual-Key Codes

I'm guessing this just might be the lithtech version of the same things, so no big deal. I'm not sure what the "@ @" do however...

Oh and thanks.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

5. The Following User Says Thank You to why06 For This Useful Post:

Azathᴏth (10-21-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Well nope. I have no idea, but if I was to guess I would say they are some type of virtual key code that basically sets which keys do which things. Virtual-Key Codes

I'm guessing this just might be the lithtech version of the same things, so no big deal. I'm not sure what the "@ @" do however...

Oh and thanks.
    Thanks for the link, can any hacks be based off of this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    Thanks for the link, can any hacks be based off of this?
    Well yeh sure. Nothing incredible, but you might be able to tweak somethings.

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Oh, goooodie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    nice post dude way 2 go.
    [IMG]https://i285.photobucke*****m/albums/ll44/sedanos55/sicktigerpick.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I can imagine it being very easy to create a no spread or no recoil hack from this.
    By the way.
    How did you decrypt it? Mind PMing me since trev is just gonna spam this thread with his Nexon spy crap? ^^
    Respect List
    Dave - for creating the site.
    User1 - he's an uber beast.
    Whitten - for having an emo bear on his avatar.
    Obama - for being "Obamba" rofl.
    Liz - She helps a LOT (good bye choobs...)
    Stumpy & Trunky - can't tell which is which for some reason, sorry
    Where'd they all go?

Me - Because you have to respect yourself.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Whoa awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm glad everyone likes it, I really hope a mod stickies this, I think No recoil/spread hacks can be based from this

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123