| Scratch's Lunar Shop | Netflix and Minecraft Accounts!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
| Scratch's Lunar Shop | Netflix and Minecraft Accounts!
Hi there!

My name is LunaScratch and I would like to offer you some Minecraft and Netflix Accounts. Here are my options...

EDIT! Since no one has asked me about my shop at all, I guess there's two things you might not like about it. Either the prices were too high or you don't trust me yet. Well, I decided to lower my prices for now to get some kind of sales going! Prices may change in the future And secondly, if you don't think that I'm a legit seller, please go get yourself 1 account from the giveaway I'm currently having!
LunaScratch | Minecraft and Netflix Giveaway

Migrated Minecraft Accounts: $0.50

What are these?
Migrated accounts are easily spotted by having an email as a username. These will have security questions at Minecraft.net and you cannot change the Username or Password of these accounts.

Non-Migrated Minecraft Accounts: $1.00

What are these?
The difference between Migrated and Non-Migrated accounts is that the Non-Migrated accounts do not have security questions at Minecraft.net and you could change the skin and passwords of these accounts. While it is possible, I still don't suggest doing this as it could annoy the original owner and make him change the password or something more drastic. Should you do this and your account is disabled, I may offer to replace it but as these accounts are more in-demand, I might be out of stock. Ask me and Ill see what I can do

Abused Minecraft Accounts: $0.20

What are these?
Abused accounts are usually migrated accounts that have been used very often to spam on popular servers or for people to hack. As a result, it is normal that these are banned on popular servers such as Hypixel, Mineplex or The Hive. These accounts were intended for sitting in factions or playing on personal servers with your friends, not as a full-fledged account. This is why they are so cheap.

Netflix Accounts: $1.00

What are these?
Netflix accounts. Not really much more needed to say about these :P Netflix is very popular, if you don't know what it is, just google it. I offer working accounts. These have a lifetime warranty so if they stop working, I will happily replace (NOT refund) them for you. You need to make sure that Netflix is available in your country or have a way to bypass restrictions (Proxy/VPN) to use these accounts.


What kind of warranty do you offer?

I offer a lifetime warranty on all the accounts. That means that if an account stops working, I will give you a new one of equal quality free of charge. I will NOT, however, be refunding the purchase under ANY circumstances.


More temporary info!
At the moment, I'm just starting out, which is why I don't have many accounts to offer. I will offer more account such as Hulu, Bang Bros and more once I have earned enough money from sales to do so. As a "thank you" for supporting me during these times, I will give you one free account from the various accounts I will offer in the future (or perhaps more, depending how much you supported). This is only valid while I am starting out!


Need help? Feel free to contact me on skype @ LunaScratch!
I'm also happy to give out vouch copies of any of the options to more or less trusted members, just contact me on skype or somewhere on the thread ^.^ The only payment I am accepting at the moment is a Family and Friends payment via PayPal for various reasons.

Thanks for giving me a shot
Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
Hi there!

My name is LunaScratch and I would like to offer you some Minecraft and Netflix Accounts. Here are my options...

EDIT! Since no one has asked me about my shop at all, I guess there's two things you might not like about it. Either the prices were too high or you don't trust me yet. Well, I decided to lower my prices for now to get some kind of sales going! Prices may change in the future And secondly, if you don't think that I'm a legit seller, please go get yourself 1 account from the giveaway I'm currently having!
LunaScratch | Minecraft and Netflix Giveaway

Migrated Minecraft Accounts: $0.50

What are these?
Migrated accounts are easily spotted by having an email as a username. These will have security questions at Minecraft.net and you cannot change the Username or Password of these accounts.

Non-Migrated Minecraft Accounts: $1.00

What are these?
The difference between Migrated and Non-Migrated accounts is that the Non-Migrated accounts do not have security questions at Minecraft.net and you could change the skin and passwords of these accounts. While it is possible, I still don't suggest doing this as it could annoy the original owner and make him change the password or something more drastic. Should you do this and your account is disabled, I may offer to replace it but as these accounts are more in-demand, I might be out of stock. Ask me and Ill see what I can do

Abused Minecraft Accounts: $0.20

What are these?
Abused accounts are usually migrated accounts that have been used very often to spam on popular servers or for people to hack. As a result, it is normal that these are banned on popular servers such as Hypixel, Mineplex or The Hive. These accounts were intended for sitting in factions or playing on personal servers with your friends, not as a full-fledged account. This is why they are so cheap.

Netflix Accounts: $1.00

What are these?
Netflix accounts. Not really much more needed to say about these :P Netflix is very popular, if you don't know what it is, just google it. I offer working accounts. These have a lifetime warranty so if they stop working, I will happily replace (NOT refund) them for you. You need to make sure that Netflix is available in your country or have a way to bypass restrictions (Proxy/VPN) to use these accounts.


What kind of warranty do you offer?

I offer a lifetime warranty on all the accounts. That means that if an account stops working, I will give you a new one of equal quality free of charge. I will NOT, however, be refunding the purchase under ANY circumstances.


More temporary info!
At the moment, I'm just starting out, which is why I don't have many accounts to offer. I will offer more account such as Hulu, Bang Bros and more once I have earned enough money from sales to do so. As a "thank you" for supporting me during these times, I will give you one free account from the various accounts I will offer in the future (or perhaps more, depending how much you supported). This is only valid while I am starting out!


Need help? Feel free to contact me on skype @ LunaScratch!
I'm also happy to give out vouch copies of any of the options to more or less trusted members, just contact me on skype or somewhere on the thread ^.^ The only payment I am accepting at the moment is a Family and Friends payment via PayPal for various reasons.

Thanks for giving me a shot
would you like to provide me with a vouch?
vouch recieved, i took a non migrated mc acc and it works great, seller is recommended
Quote Originally Posted by segerydrth View Post
vouch recieved, i took a non migrated mc acc and it works great, seller is recommended
Thanks for the vouch I'm still selling :P
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?