Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Hey!
    This thread should help you out: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1117012
    It's a little difficult these days, but I'll happily help if I can.
    Thank you Oli

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Hey!
    I am trying to understand how this all works based on your tutorial, but I ran into some problems.

First of all, I try loading SPLands cause for it I wan't to make some bots, the problem is that they have some sort of protection that I don't know exactly how it works, I can load the game, connect to the account, initialize the client but it always stops at Loading Map. (This server don't use version checking so I think you have to manually change the link to swf every time they change it, I successfully removed the version checker and made it to connect to the swf link: *splands page* + gamefiles/splands-loader-14.02.2020.swf) *can't post links*

And the second problem was after adding the menu for the loaders, I started getting errors at compilation like these:
    "1119: Access of possibly undefined property txtQuest through a reference with static type fl.controls:Button."
    "1120: Access of undefined property number."
    And the menu completely glitching on/off.

I'm kinda new and don't know how to fix these for now + that it's kinda late and my brain starts sleeping xD
    I only have some basic HTML and CSS knowledge.

Edit: Their protection also somehow activates when you use packet spammers, the game can also be opened within HellQuest. Once it activates you get an error on their main page that the site isn't accessible and to try again in 3 minutes.
    Last edited by meme; 11-02-2021 at 03:31 AM. Reason: removed d1scord

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedFace View Post
    Hey!
    I am trying to understand how this all works based on your tutorial, but I ran into some problems.

First of all, I try loading SPLands cause for it I wan't to make some bots, the problem is that they have some sort of protection that I don't know exactly how it works, I can load the game, connect to the account, initialize the client but it always stops at Loading Map. (This server don't use version checking so I think you have to manually change the link to swf every time they change it, I successfully removed the version checker and made it to connect to the swf link: *splands page* + gamefiles/splands-loader-14.02.2020.swf) *can't post links*

And the second problem was after adding the menu for the loaders, I started getting errors at compilation like these:
    "1119: Access of possibly undefined property txtQuest through a reference with static type fl.controls:Button."
    "1120: Access of undefined property number."
    And the menu completely glitching on/off.

I'm kinda new and don't know how to fix these for now + that it's kinda late and my brain starts sleeping xD
    I only have some basic HTML and CSS knowledge.

Joker#2782 - it's my Dis if anyone have some spare time to help me understand

Edit: Their protection also somehow activates when you use packet spammers, the game can also be opened within HellQuest. Once it activates you get an error on their main page that the site isn't accessible and to try again in 3 minutes.
    Hey, sorry I didn't see this until now. Not massively active anymore. It's hard to help sadly without seeing the source for myself, but I really appreciate you trying hard for yourself (most people don't bother and just send me messages demanding things). Feel free to PM the source and I'll take a look as and when I can - can't promise I'll know how to help (this tutorial is from 2014!) but I'll do my best.

Thanks

Compiling magus source

If you're still out here if u can help me to compile magus 1.4 source i'll be very happy mate.

Thanks

Helping

I'm willing to help who needs it. Just reply this message and provide any contact.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456