Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So far everything except the socket part is working. I'm not sure how to construct them (the packets), and what they mean. I also can't figure out how to "connect" the sockets to the game that is embedded within a Shockwave Flash control on the Windows form.

ToxLP, do you have XMPP or something else we could use to communicate?

Sorry for going off-topic, moderators.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biney View Post
    So far everything except the socket part is working. I'm not sure how to construct them (the packets), and what they mean. I also can't figure out how to "connect" the sockets to the game that is embedded within a Shockwave Flash control on the Windows form.

ToxLP, do you have XMPP or something else we could use to communicate?

Sorry for going off-topic, moderators.
    Just to help you out, mentioning a user with the @ symbol, like @ToxLP will notify them and make sure they see your post when they're next online.
    And don't worry, arguably this is still on-topic as it is about making an AQWorlds trainer (just a different method).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quick basic example for something called a packet-bot, this includes ToxLP's explaination, try to learn from this biney.
    pastebin.com/5ggndLAv

You also could make a C# trainer by playing with the flash variables, but since AS3 won't has those fancy _root and _level0 stuff you should add something called a 'bridge' in the actionscript, but since that is more work then coding a bot in actionscript, this is your best C# shot

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Just to help you out, mentioning a user with the symbol, like ToxLP will notify them and make sure they see your post when they're next online.
    And don't worry, arguably this is still on-topic as it is about making an AQWorlds trainer (just a different method).
    'not allowed to post links' for anyone under 10/15 posts? can't use that sign either ;c
    Last edited by Archduchess; 08-24-2016 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Archduchess View Post
    Quick basic example for something called a packet-bot, this includes ToxLP's explaination, try to learn from this biney.
    pastebin.com/5ggndLAv

You also could make a C# trainer by playing with the flash variables, but since AS3 won't has those fancy _root and _level0 stuff you should add something called a 'bridge' in the actionscript, but since that is more work then coding a bot in actionscript, this is your best C# shot

EDIT:

'not allowed to post links' for anyone under 10/15 posts? can't use that sign either ;c
    Alright nice, this is pretty much exactly what I've written so far, the difference being all those packets. What remains now is the part where all this is connected to the embedded swf on the Windows form. Do you know anything about how that is accomplished?

Also a tip is to use the XmlDocument class to parse the data, instead of splitting the strings, it'll make the code a lot cleaner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Alright nice, this is pretty much exactly what I've written so far, the difference being all those packets. What remains now is the part where all this is connected to the embedded swf on the Windows form. Do you know anything about how that is accomplished?

Also a tip is to use the XmlDocument class to parse the data, instead of splitting the strings, it'll make the code a lot cleaner.
    Well, you can't, lol, except if you're aiming to make something called a 'reversed proxy', but that is a totally differend story.

Anyway, XmlDocument and JavaScriptSerializer would be indeed a lot cleaner =), but it's a quick example, see it like a guide, not like something to use.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well, you can't, lol, except if you're aiming to make something called a 'reversed proxy', but that is a totally differend story.

Anyway, XmlDocument and JavaScriptSerializer would be indeed a lot cleaner =), but it's a quick example, see it like a guide, not like something to use.
    So if that can't be done... How would you use this? :b

I'll research reversed proxies then, I really want to do this lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    So if that can't be done... How would you use this? :b

I'll research reversed proxies then, I really want to do this lol.
    It's without GUI (Graphical User Interface, as in, pictures), it simulates the least needed things which happens at the background, inside the swf,
    In other words, it's a very simplistic remake/replacement of the client.

C+P it in a new ConsoleApplication and it magically login to the world 'Yorumi'.
    If you won't understand the code at first sight, it will not be worth trying for now in C#, you should do more learning for now =)
    Last edited by Archduchess; 08-24-2016 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    It's without GUI (Graphical User Interface, as in, pictures), it simulates the least needed things which happens at the background, inside the swf,

C+P it in a new ConsoleApplication and it magically login to the world 'Yorumi'.
    If you won't understand the code at first sight, it will not be worth trying for now in C#, you should do more learning for now =)
    Okay I see.
    Yeah I understand what the code does, I just couldn't figure out a good use for this type of bot.
    Anyway I'm not convinced that it's impossible; I'll research it and report back if I can find a solution.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Thanks for notifying ToxLP!

I see. I'll start to work on this when I have some free time, and report back to let you know how it went. Thanks a lot for the information!
    hope to see some good stuff from you in the future!

Thanks
    Ah yeah, forgot they block that out too

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    hope to see some good stuff from you in the future!
    I love seeing any code discussed, I've been praying for years that somebody revives the section.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
    Ah yeah, forgot they block that out too

I love seeing any code discussed, I've been praying for years that somebody revives the section.
    i love this section lol, it is the reason i joined mpgh. I will try to bring life here.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chaos For This Useful Post:

Oliboli8769 (08-25-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Okay I see.
    Yeah I understand what the code does, I just couldn't figure out a good use for this type of bot.
    Anyway I'm not convinced that it's impossible; I'll research it and report back if I can find a solution.
    Hey so i saw he gave you a good Socket explanation but yea you can't see the game while it bots with the Socket way but its the best way to do 100+ bots at a time,

So if you wanna see a bot in game the only way to do it i think is to load the game in C# WebBrowser then use LoadLibrary("Ws2_32.dll");

To hook the games Socket then you can send and recv packets thats the way trainers did it before like HellQuest etc

Buts its much harder to do than the Socket way
    Last edited by ToxLP; 08-24-2016 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxLP View Post
    Hey so i saw he gave you a good Socket explanation but yea you can't see the game while it bots with the Socket way but its the best way to do 100+ bots at a time,

So if you wanna see a bot in game the only way to do it i think is to load the game in C# WebBrowser then use LoadLibrary("Ws2_32.dll");

To hook the games Socket then you can send and recv packets thats the way trainers did it before like HellQuest etc

Buts its much harder to do than the Socket way
    Thank you once again! I'll get started on it and hopefully I can get it to work.
    I've been trying to use the ExternalInterface class to call functions and get/set variables, but to no avail. I believe it has something to do with callbacks not being present in the game code.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @Pecados, you may want to check this out whenever possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    @Pecados, you may want to check this out whenever possible.
    Was he interested in learning? If so, I'll happily help him with whatever the tutorial doesn't cover

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast