Thread: Changing HUD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by AccGens View Post
    And , thats all ? I start thinking that this is not a community , but a survival game , where everyone is for himself . Is that hard to tell me how ?
    You ask for help, then whine about community. *logic*.
    This is how RotMG community goes, @VoOoLoX it's quite sad that you released that *partly*, since that's nowhere near the whole thing, but there are many people that are greedy over here @AccGens, you do something, they never thank you, they leech it, and make it seem as If they done it themselves, obviously not everyone...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvus View Post
    You ask for help, then whine about community. *logic*.
    This is how RotMG community goes, @VoOoLoX it's quite sad that you released that *partly*, since that's nowhere near the whole thing, but there are many people that are greedy over here @AccGens, you do something, they never thank you, they leech it, and make it seem as If they done it themselves, obviously not everyone...
    Umm... man , look at the forum you enter - [Help Requests] , we are here to ask , and help each others.
    Last edited by AccGens; 12-25-2014 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by AccGens View Post
    Umm... man , look at the forum you enter - [Help Requests] , we are here to ask , and help each others.
    Umm.. Yeah I know that, I guess um.. Look, what I mean, is asking questions about changing hud, changing menu colours, doing anything releated to client, maybe simply moving the menu texts to another place, no one will help you, there are not many people on here want to release it, because they spend some time researching on how to do that by themselves, you said you researched hard, and tryed your best to change it, well you didn't since people that did spend few hours on it, did complete their task, VoOoLoX gave you probably the most useful tip on how to change the colour.. So you might as well want to use that, and maybe research a bit more, what I'm saying here, is I would happily help you Server-side, but when it comes to Client-side, not here mate, 90% I could say, doesn't know how to do anything on client (except changing things like sprites obv..) I would say rest 10% that do know, don't really want to release such a nice feature, because they would get hell ton of spam on their threads, I could even do the client for you, if you could give me your client, I could do that 100% free. But when it comes to releasing on HOW to do it, all this effort that this one person put into this whole thing, just to release it and make none servers unique, yes a server with Ui is unique nice little yellow menu is a huge addiotion, if you want some help, PM on here.

Quick note: I do know I entered a help request, I and some others helped you on this one, but you not bothered taking that help, all you need is paintnet and notepad, Use Paintnet to scan the colours to then convert them into a decimal and then search for the decimal given in *..* files *..* then it's about it, it does take some effort to do it, and if you do something wrong, you have to start over again, go slow, research, test when you done a whole folder of files.

Server-side stuff = Yes
    Client-side stuff = Not really
    Last edited by Silvus; 12-25-2014 at 03:53 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Silvus For This Useful Post:

cxydsaewq (12-26-2014)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12