Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

So i got borderlands

i was too hyped for a game that really wasnt as good as it was told, i would give it a 8.5/10 but i was surprised when gamestop gave it a 9 and game informer a 9.25, the idea is good but why its a bit of a let down is because of certain factors. the boss's are hard as shit, theres this one boss called skagg or some shit who has a shotgun which basically blows the fucking shit outta you, took me like 20 attempts to kill him, the beginning is kinda boring, im not talking about the tutorial, just after that. the skills trees seem a bit messed up, im brick and i understand the tank tree but the shooter tree puzzles me, its too focused on rocket launchers, first off you have to get lucky and find it dropped or get lucky and buy it in the shop, why so difficult with the rocket launcher? and i expected it to do a lot of damage with one rocket, im disappointed with the launcher. then theres the talk of a bazillion guns, yeah bazillion guys, 6 different classes, that means you got a smg thats just stronger then the other, not what i expected again. and its not like they look different too, the look the same with the difference of scopes. i also dislike how some dudes take a while to kill, like bruisers are like there own mini boss's i have to drag em in a corner where no guys are there and shoot him around for a while (that or i go berserker and smack him a bit). but enough of the negatives, here are the positives. story line is good, even though it seems a bit slow and hard to gather up, is pretty straightforward, there on a planet where they are looking for treasure. nothing to complicated and i like that. the physical details and environment isnt call of duty status but more cartoonish, which makes it really enjoyable to play, it makes the game less serious and more fun that way. i love how you can jump really high up, as if your legs were under serious steroids for jumping. the gun system is pretty legit, and the type of guns available are pretty good too. cant say theres much monsters, so far ive seen only freaky as dogs, annoying pterodactyls, and freaks wearing masks, pretty repatative. another thing is headshots, if i shoot someone in the head, it isnt a instant kill, its called a critical which does additional damage. would i say its a game to check out? yeah if you like fps and rpg games, first of its kind? no, anyone remember darkwatch from the ps2 days?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Long story short:

Just play Fallout 3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I play games , works out my fingers , gives me fingering skills .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Could you use the enter button a bit more frequently? It makes your post allot more readable!

But, yeah you should have either downloaded it for XBOX 360(if yours is flashed) Or you could wait until the scene releases it for the PC. They are kinda late with the PC-release usually they got these games 4 - 5 days prior release date and now they haven't..

Anyways,

Next time get it for free so you can't get disappointed! And if you love the game buy it!

XxX

Bruce

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    i wouldnt read all that if you paid me.....